[Concluded] The Party at the Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mischief

Reaction score
Hk and ltin

Also, mooglie I gave you plenty of hints to help town regarding boo and the doll mechanics.

Side note, I lost and hip is just being an ass at this point for preventing my win last night because I don't have the doll.

I never got a message and fuck knows why

Mischief

Reaction score
The roleblocker is the threat to town.

But I can't really help you guys Lynch them. I need to find them myself and for them to survive til night

Boooo

Reaction score
Hk and ltin

Also, mooglie I gave you plenty of hints to help town regarding boo and the doll mechanics.

Side note, I lost and hip is just being an ass at this point for preventing my win last night because I don't have the doll.

I never got a message and fuck knows why
Boo I think your doll is either with an unknown person, fucking gone or still with hip
Um, every night I get the message saying who has the doll so I know who to push essentially, i know you have the doll mis, also I also know you get notified when you have it as hip and poke both did, so tell me, how does it feel to be caught in a lie?

Mischief

Reaction score
Yeah okay I have seen this twice and I don't have doll. So either tim fucked up, you are lying, or I'm blind.

I am supposed to get a message right? Saying "you got the doll" right? Poke said he knew so I assume so.

No doll and I'm even more confused.

Both you and hip can't be the same team?

Boooo

Reaction score
Yeah okay I have seen this twice and I don't have doll. So either tim fucked up, you are lying, or I'm blind.

I am supposed to get a message right? Saying "you got the doll" right? Poke said he knew so I assume so.

No doll and I'm even more confused.

Both you and hip can't be the same team?
Spoiler alert, it's not me

Yes you do get a message btw, hence pokes 'i got a doll' claim on d1

Mischief

Reaction score
I didn't though, so maybe you are right but I wouldn't know.

I'm still waiting for a reply tbh to clarify whether or not I have the doll

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Hk and ltin
rip
i do not remember this or understand its relevance tbh

well its sad but admittedly it was known ltin wouldnt be able to kill anyone last night since last night he was either blocked by hk (hip was the one blocked tho) or he visited hk last night but now that hk is dead he cant visit the machine to kill him so!!!!!!!!!!

this is a tragedy

vote mischief

Reactions: Boooo

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
(mischief can only visit a person once btw so since they already visited ltin and theres noone else who can visit machine they have lost

tbh it is a slightly hard addition onto a role where only the mafia + ltin can visit the machine and only 1 mafia member has to visit the machine for the kill to happen and they have to get a person twice)

hipmeow

Reaction score
also just saying there already been a town and mafia roleblocker so idk why you think im also a roleblocker especially since my cop claim is somewhat proven

vote mischief

Status
Not open for further replies.