[Concluded] The Party at the Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
i agree, like the vig ( @Ltin ) should claim their role as vig ( @Ltin ) since that is both the truth and the correct thing to do
I'm not a standard vig though.
I have to visit somebody before I can kill them.
Then I go to the machine the next night and I can kill somebody who I had previously visited.
Since I was busy eating pizza night one I don't have anybody I can kill tonight.
I also got a one shot bulletproof thing, which i guess is to reduce the handicap of needing two nights to kill somebody? Since I guess Inf stabbed me it's gone now.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
well sorry mis <3 i 100% wanted you to win and theres still a chance but

this is new best plan tbh
mafia need both third parties to be able to nolynch today, town only needs one of them to be able to lynch
if boo doesnt side with town then town can screw over boo by sending the doll to a random place
Boooo you get to win in all scenarios
Mischief you get to win in some scenarios
so its in town and boo's best interest to vote hk and hope he's blocker so mis can win as well
and if comp is nice and he is blocker he'll follow situation 1 so mis can win as well otherwise it goes down to a stalemate where noone but notty wins and honestly who wants that
anyway (id laugh if hk is creepygirl and boo is mafia but)

vote HKCaper

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score

mafia need both third parties to be able to nolynch today, town only needs one of them to be able to lynch
if boo doesnt side with town then town can screw over boo by sending the doll to a random place
so its in town and boo's best interest to vote hk and hope he's blocker so mis can win as well
and if comp is nice and he is blocker he'll follow situation 1 so mis can win as well otherwise it goes down to a stalemate where noone but notty wins and honestly who wants that

vote HKCaper
slight mistake on that 3rd table, the final 2 columns with text in them are unneeded (left over from when i copy and pasted the table before) so just ignore it

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score

vote HKCaper
slight mistake on that 3rd table, the final 2 columns with text in them are unneeded (left over from when i copy and pasted the table before) so just ignore it
also mis should visit comp in table 2 idk why i said 'like jace' when that wouldnt be consistent with everything else

Boooo

Reaction score
so my friends
8 players left
mafia have 2 people remaining (hk, comp)
there are 2 third parties (mis, boo (creepy girl))
there are 4 townies left (me, hip, jace, ltin)
if mafia and third parties combine forces, they win via being able to no lynch
BUT, should our third party friends do this?
the answer is no, and i have a plan that results in the wins of all town and all third parties

firstly, lets look at the town and mafias treatments of the third parties:
POKE (MAFIA SCUM):

how rude

trying to get boo lynched

trying to get mis lynched (even when we were switching to stranger)

trying to get boo lynched (after lynching mis)

mis' own words about the terrible, terrible poke

MOOG (lovely, sweet town)

look, look at us becoming great friends since i was the person to turn the almost guaranteed lynch on you onto stranger

see, it was due to my action of unvoting you and switching to stranger that cascaded into you not being lynched!
also, 0 townies have held back on being able to visit the machine, only mafia (inf was the only one to admit)

so (since we're massclaiming)
hi its me, the doctor
my actions have been:
N1 - inf
N2 - myself (i could protect myself once, i thought i looked too much like doc day 1 (saying that we shouldnt claim things when i usually support massclaim a lot so i decided to use it that night)
N3 - hip

so hip has the doll (hip can confirm since it was just confirmed to me that i no longer had it)
what does this mean for our lovely third parties?
i'll show you what:

a guaranteed win for all third parties and town as long as the remaining town members follow exactly what i say!
it relies on hipmeow not passing the doll to anyone tonight by not visiting anybody, and then the vig ( Ltin ) killing hip (so person holding doll dies and boo can win)
the mafias only chance of winning ( HKCaper Comp ) is either both claiming mafia today and hoping that both third parties join their side OR counterclaiming creepy girl or vig and then hoping we mislynch today/tomorrow

so, MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE GUYS
howd you figure out im the creepy girl lol

Boooo does your wincon work if the person holding the doll is lynched
yes, as long as hip dies i win
ive been playing town the whole game but im not voting with you guys unless i can win

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I guess i could try to make a play but the odds of convincing town that im town seem to be so slim this cant even be considered gamethrowing. i could also just have stayed quiet and let myself be lynched, but where is the fun in that. so, i got some interesting info here.

see the mafia blocker doesnt work in the way you would expect. the mafia blocker visits a player one night and then that players gets blocked the next, which means someone is going to be blocked eitherway. inf was scared about ltin being 'confident' nothing would happen if inf knifed him, so we decided to block ltin. that means ltin wont be able to visit anyone tonight.

that being said, if 3p vote no lynch and the two maf do as well, moog dies tonight and ltin gets blocked the night after. that will leave tomorow with 3 town, 2 3p, and 2 maf. 7 alive means 4 to no lynch. mis can visit the mafia who does the kill and therefore visit the machine and leave the game tonight leaving 3 town, 1 3p, 2 maf, 6 alive means 3 to no lynch. we kill ltin that night, and make sure the doll goes to either hip or jace. next day we lynch the townie with the doll and baboom all 3p win and mafia win.

now you may ask yourself, why would we do that. WELL some people just love to see the world burn. so ye. <3

(i mean if 3p decide to side with town, thats fine by me, its basically over anyway, if you still want town to lose to just fuck around, this is your chance)
vote no lynch

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm going to call the bluff. HK I'm not sure things will work out quite like you expect they will even if that isn't a bluff tho.

Inffy and ender sigh... Latin sucks
If you are referring to something to do with your role claim, I would just like to say that in my reads i was like "mis - this isn't a read I just don't remember their claim"
That still holds true.

Status
Not open for further replies.