[Concluded] The Party at the Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mischief

Reaction score
"i have no idea what effect other people might have on the machine so idk. looking at the signups thread, it looks like any role could have a different effect on the machine when visiting it.
i don't know that i'll be affected if i choose to visit the machine "

That was from ender so it seems he can visit. But does anyone know if ender is even still playing?

Jacethegray

Reaction score
Can you just opt to visit the machine? That's what it sounds like he is implying. I have no ability that says I can visit the machine but has anyone just tried saying you wana visit the machine?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Can you just opt to visit the machine? That's what it sounds like he is implying. I have no ability that says I can visit the machine but has anyone just tried saying you wana visit the machine?
tim said a while back that if your role pm doesnt specifically say you can visit the machine, you cant

that was after ender said that thing though iirc so it could be that ender assumed he might be able to even though he cant

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Nope I can't visit the machine
Also jace a lot of roles will have the option of a night action but not take it, tho can differ on the game. Idk specifically about this one but Id imagine for roles which have visiting the machine in them they probably have the option not to

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
actually ender does imply he visits it since he said "i have no idea what effect other people might have on the machine so idk." in response to stranger asking if his action had a different effect on the machine than on other people (ender misunderstood this as 'does your effect on the machine differ from others' effects on the machine)

which implies he knows he has an effect on it

so yeah id say visit ender Mischief

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
incase ender is modkilled by end of day id recommend visiting notty
the claim is fake and if they are somehow leaving the game tonight theres a 50% chance they said they visited jace&comp just because they can visit the machine and want to get revenge on mis for day 1 stuff by taking away their chance to win (i assume there are more roles that can visit the machine but may have motive to stay hidden)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
incase ender is modkilled by end of day id recommend visiting notty
the claim is fake and if they are somehow leaving the game tonight theres a 50% chance they said they visited jace&comp just because they can visit the machine and want to get revenge on mis for day 1 stuff by taking away their chance to win (i assume there are more roles that can visit the machine but may have motive to stay hidden)
why would saying she visited jace and comp get revenge on mis if they can visit the machine

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
if people want my main reasons

a) in my mind there are three confirmed third parties (twg (forgot rolename), mis, and the creepy girl) and in a game of 16 people, a quarter of them wont be third party
b)
I don't, but more often than not Mafia/third party will visit the machine.
i guess you could say this as like notty bringing up the cult thing a bunch while being the cult person last game to make people go ?? but like i dont see the motive behind saying this if you were a third party that can visit people

c)
Slightly unrelated but I'm third party and regardless if my action goes through I should 99% sure win and leave the game tonight so don't murder me Mafia thanks.

Also my two actions were on Jace & Comp and no I won't tell you what they were you'll find out when you get my role flip
what kind of wincon could this possibly be
like i dont even know how to word it how little this makes sense

Reactions: Boooo

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
alternatively notty isnt lying and their wincon is to visit people who have 0 other visitors during the night (only connection between jace/comp i can think of) but then the whole 99% chance they win even if doing nothing tonight makes 0 sense and the only logic i could think is so that a mafia blocker doesnt visit them since they should win anyway (when in reality the action could be stopped) but then the alternative is just why bring it up in the first place at all, notty even says 'slightly unrelated but...' in their claim post

but ya my suggestion for mis would be to visit ender and if ender is modkilled by end of day then visit notty

• Winner
Reactions: Nottykitten

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
also i dont even think notty is mafia if they are lying, like theres a high chance theyre town but hnnnnng WHY LIE WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE

like the lie about hip yesterday had some relevance but like here

in reality its gonna turn out that notty isnt lying and i look like a fool but MY LOGIC IS SOUND

Reactions: Boooo

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount #4
4 hours & 20 minutes to go

PokeSvorlds - 6 (hipmeow, Nottykitten, Mooglie, Jacethegray, HKCaper, Boooo) [L-1]
Boooo - 2 (PokeSvorlds, Mischief) [L-5]
Nottykitten - 1 (Mischief) [L-6]

With 12 Players alive it will take 7 votes to lynch and 6 to no-lynch.
A deadline is set for Saturday 10/12, 11:59 pm UTC. An extension will be granted on popular demand.
If a majority is not reached by the end of the day (deadline TBD), the player with the most votes will be lynched.

Status
Not open for further replies.