[Concluded] The Party at the Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacethegray

Reaction score
i guess i could give it to jace (he claimed to have a non-visiting action day 1 (not for machine or people)) and if hes lying the doll will be passed onto whoever he visits and he'll be exposed (idk what would happen with the doll if he visits machine)
I like this from the stand point of proof I won't visit people but also a dislike from the perspective that the creepy girl will want to lunch me which will end the game pretty fast for town xD or at least get the idea of who is who for 3rd party. But also that would make it easy for everyone to know who it is if they do target me since it I'm a relitivly neutral / town perspective as far as I can tell.

Mischief

Reaction score
Jace is probably the creepy girl tbh, like no actions or whatever fits pretty well into the creepy girl thing.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I like this from the stand point of proof I won't visit people but also a dislike from the perspective that the creepy girl will want to lunch me which will end the game pretty fast for town xD or at least get the idea of who is who for 3rd party. But also that would make it easy for everyone to know who it is if they do target me since it I'm a relitivly neutral / town perspective as far as I can tell.
the game doesnt end when 3p wins!
+ assuming the creepy girl cant kill in this setup youre pretty much safe since the mafia should theoretically not want a 3p to win since it widens the chance of someone being mislynched i guess? (maybe i shouldnt give it to you then)
and ya they cant outright want to lynch you otherwise caught in the act!

the worry is that this isnt that role and instead is something very similar/inspired by this
Jace is probably the creepy girl tbh, like no actions or whatever fits pretty well into the creepy girl thing.
decent point tbh he would be actionless after night 1 (i think)
maybe they get to give out the doll again if it comes back to them but then that will out him so perfect!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm not going to feign knowledge here but thanks for the sarcasm! Just a lot ot connect atm. Many many fallacies going on as well I wonder how many are on purpose...
what fallacies

i mean maybe boo but im not sure people will follow and it's probably better to go elsewhere for now at least.
why is it better to go elsewhere for now

the game doesnt end when 3p wins!
+ assuming the creepy girl cant kill in this setup youre pretty much safe since the mafia should theoretically not want a 3p to win since it widens the chance of someone being mislynched i guess? (maybe i shouldnt give it to you then)
what does this mean could you explain it differently pls

It would make sense if inffy was mafia.

I'm staying out of this though.
don't make me knife you

speaking of knives if nobody has any other item should i risk using it then? and does anyone have a specific request in mind

also hipmeow random question you don't have to answer if you don't want to but I think it'll be useful to know later possibly, did you visit mars last night yes/no (and say no if you dont have an action as well so no leaves it super vague + saying yes leaves it vague what you did as well!)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
what does this mean could you explain it differently pls
well inf, when a 3p wins they tend to leave the game, its ok i understand youre new to mafia :)

but i assume you mean the last bit
more people = more lynch options
creepy girl isnt particularly a town role since their aim is to get someone killed so they wont necessarily read as town/if a massclaim happens and their claim is bad but they dont want to out themselves as the creepy girl = lynch happens on a 3p = mafia numbers dont decrease while number of plays decrease = closer to 50% win!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
well inf, when a 3p wins they tend to leave the game, its ok i understand youre new to mafia :)

but i assume you mean the last bit
more people = more lynch options
creepy girl isnt particularly a town role since their aim is to get someone killed so they wont necessarily read as town/if a massclaim happens and their claim is bad but they dont want to out themselves as the creepy girl = lynch happens on a 3p = mafia numbers dont decrease while number of plays decrease = closer to 50% win!
why does this make you not want to give it to jace though

Jacethegray

Reaction score
since its in towns interest for 3p to be removed from game via winning (like with mis!) so the mislynch pool is less and having it stuck on jace forever means that the mafia know to avoid killing him to keep the creepy girl in the game
Yeah I agree with that, though if it proves my claim of town I guess it makes me happy.
Also having a 3p leave means we have lws vote power but also locking them in means that they will resent and maybe mafia side for day vote.

Also @infected (don't know hot to mention drop yet) just lots of finger pointing this is the best for scum reading some straw manning but also might be because people are not responding to it directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.