[Concluded] The Party at the Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mischief

Reaction score
Side note, inffy obviously does not cook and only murders people.

I always relate crystal balls with witches tbh, and those are pretty Halloween

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
This one was supposed to happen on day start, forgive me.

Mulbery has been removed from the game upon request, due to lack of availability.

Mulbery was the Maintenance Guy.
Alignment: Town

Abilities: Each night you make a visit to the Machine to ensure it is in working order. This visit has no effect.

Win condition: You win when all threats to town have been eliminated and there is at least one town member alive.
I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Jacethegray

Reaction score
Opmh 1 less town that's quite bad. And you all seem to be reading terribly in my books Un focused, lots of misdirection xD it's quite fun ima have to read through it again.

The band wagon is so hard right now I need to figure out why we are even thinking of poke. Though killing stranger was a pretty big loss I think we can learn from it.

• Confusing
Reactions: PokeSvorlds

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Opmh 1 less town that's quite bad. And you all seem to be reading terribly in my books Un focused, lots of misdirection xD it's quite fun ima have to read through it again.

The band wagon is so hard right now I need to figure out why we are even thinking of poke. Though killing stranger was a pretty big loss I think we can learn from it.
Oh master what can we learn enlighten me

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
so what makes poke so suspicious in your eyes hip and notty. you two are strangely buddying up after that thing yesterday where hip lied or something. at this point this lynch could be just the same as the stranger lynch, where i ask why stranger is susp, i only get half responses and it turns out to be a mislynch.

also, i guess i was wrong about the maintenace guy, oh well

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
on a side note, anyone else keep having these issues with the new forum. i already know sometimes the forum doesnt load since moog posted that earlier, but i also have an issue where whenever i want to post and click post reply it just keeps loading. when i then refresh i did post, but its obnoxious.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount #1

PokeSvorlds - 3 (hipmeow, Nottykitten, Infected Alien 8_) [L-4)
Infected Alien8_ - 1 (Mooglie) [L-6]

With 12 Players alive it will take 7 votes to lynch and 6 to no-lynch.
A deadline is set for Saturday 10/12, 11:59 pm UTC. An extension will be granted on popular demand.
If a majority is not reached by the end of the day (deadline TBD), the player with the most votes will be lynched.

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
I did not get any of mars’ items, it was a different item. I don’t have it anymore, but moog should? Mooglie ?

this exact same thing happened last game lmao. inffy had vibes on me and a bunch of people followed cause he made them but im still town and tbh this vote is worse than that one too

Though there is the fact he voted me not stranger. It would be better for a townie to die than a third party if he was mafia.

From the votes of that time, he probably wouldn't have know the vote would be able to switch. I think most people thought I would lynched at that point.

However, I do think voting me action was very weird because usually poke is very pro Lynch the unknown to get more reads. That can just be bias speaking of course~
tbh i thought we needed full votes to lynch and i was going to switch if other people didn't but i got the day end time wrong. luckily i was wrong about both of those so they cancelled out.
you are an unknown lol, i still think you're probably lying, but it's certainly not worth it anymore. there's a variety of times it's useful to kill a cs even and i think this would have been one but stranger probably said one too many confusing things and was going to die sooner or later so shrug

I don't suppose mafia can break the machine
no that was weak, the first dead dude. he probably didn't actually affect the machine either but at the least he lore-wise soobatoor'd it
at this point this lynch could be just the same as the stranger lynch, where i ask why stranger is susp, i only get half responses and it turns out to be a mislynch.
maybe you should actually read the thread then

• Disagree
Reactions: HKCaper

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I did not get any of mars’ items, it was a different item. I don’t have it anymore, but moog should? @Mooglie ?
grumble fine yes i have it
im assuming its https://epicmafia.com/role/1682 and i was scared to say i had it since i thought inf was this person for a second (he has a knife aka can kill someone and then was asking about items slightly weirdly?) but then i remembered that he visits the machine so its probs not him (inf is still scum tho)
well spoilers @ creepy girl i visit people and not the machine so prepare for your doll to be passed to someone else tonight!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i guess i could give it to jace (he claimed to have a non-visiting action day 1 (not for machine or people)) and if hes lying the doll will be passed onto whoever he visits and he'll be exposed (idk what would happen with the doll if he visits machine)

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
o huh. would tim make a mistake like that or would that be intentional or would it be a fakeout? ig probably intentional but seems weird

@PokeSvorlds who would you vote then?
i mean maybe boo but im not sure people will follow and it's probably better to go elsewhere for now at least. i'll go through for vibes in the morning, and actually look at people then but i like moog enough to vote with them for now

vote inffy

Status
Not open for further replies.