The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
ill throw in my vice cus it a good flavor, also moog dont get angry lol, when i submitted i thought id go protect inf and since he claimed he wouldnt get a use out of his ability so the block wouldnt matter

so i am the 'sleezy business proprietor'

my vice is 'grim word'. i have a night ability that i can only use if someone got lynched during the day the flavor is basically that i get motivated by watching someone get lynched.

so ye i'm basically a jailor. i visit someone and prevent them from visiting protect them from any lethal attacks. so ye i visited inffy last night (appearantly that was a oopsie, but i still felt inf could well be a maf target after the boo lynch). something i find interesting is that i did not get inf's item, even tho twg claims he did get it. so either there is someone who prevented me from getting items, or twg is lying, or i dunno.

let the madness unfold
hmm 'sleezy' = scumbag!

also when did i claim i wouldnt get a use out of my ability

also town having two protection roles seems unlikely + the whole 'what?? items exist??' still makes me think oog is right when he said it sounded like a cover story for item stealer

+ i dont see why youd think youd wait to cc someone when a town protection role had already outed themselves

so

unvote
strangle hk

• Agree
Reactions: Mooglie

hipmeow

Reaction score
i mean im hesitant to lynch hk because this supports mul being maf due to if hes a town roleblocker that means muls vice thingy with need lip balm makes sense as maf

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
also when did i claim i wouldnt get a use out of my ability
you didnt want to claim cus you felt that would reduce the usefulnes of your role iirc

hmm 'sleezy' = scumbag!
yes i know, i didnt make this

i dont see why youd think youd wait to cc someone when a town protection role had already outed themselves
you and hip getting a shield sorta closed that book for me otherwise i would have said twg was lying. in addition someone could claim a town blocking role.

see, this is why i wanted to claim as late as possible, because i still want everyone to claim, if y'all decide to lynch me (which i hope we still follow hip's idea here cus that makes sense to me) before everyone claimed it was all for nothing ;/

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
you didnt want to claim cus you felt that would reduce the usefulnes of your role iirc
but after that we made the plan for me to give oog his pet

you and hip getting a shield sorta closed that book for me otherwise i would have said twg was lying. in addition someone could claim a town blocking role.
fair enough i guess

see, this is why i wanted to claim as late as possible, because i still want everyone to claim, if y'all decide to lynch me (which i hope we still follow hip's idea here cus that makes sense to me) before everyone claimed it was all for nothing ;/
nah we'll still massclaim before anyone dies today, i just put my vote on you in the meantime

hipmeow

Reaction score
hmm 'sleezy' = scumbag!
not convincing enough

also town having two protection roles seems unlikely + the whole 'what?? items exist??' still makes me think oog is right when he said it sounded like a cover story for item stealer
1. its possible 2. i mean i guess but my theory is that either mul or the video game maf would do this (im POSITIVE my theory is right)

+ i dont see why youd think youd wait to cc someone when a town protection role had already outed themselves
i guess idk i mean right now im positive mul is a maf and if thats the case there needs to be a town roleblocker so until i see another roleblocker claim i refuse

• ❤
Reactions: HKCaper

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
My claim is that telling you about my role would turn my action actually 100% useless and turn me into a vanilla so I'm keeping it to myself xoxo. I can however tell you that my role indicates theres multiple third parties this game (Oog can confirm this is what I said!). I don't know how many but unless Alisha is trolling me with this role I'm assuming 3+.

3+ of you are third party and I don't trust any of you except Oog.

Next person to claim is literally anyone who comes online

hipmeow

Reaction score
actually you know what im gonna change to mul simply because of the positive vice pattern between them and booo plus if im right and they are maf that pretty much will support ender being maf so

unvote
vote mul

Status
Not open for further replies.