Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
define a wagon
Wagon: a vehicle used for transporting goods or another specified purpose.

well, err, I looked up the real definition and it was something else than what I had in mind (not exactly a definition, but it was a group of votes on a player). What I meant was basically when many people jump on a lynch of a specific within a short amount of time.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
because

1. It's hard to put logic up as the one who is lynched because most players are against you(see last game where I was lynched the first day)
2. It leaves us with little information and/or reads after they've been lynched.

that's basically my thought-process
but what information/reads are you going to get just by taking the lynch slower (I'm assuming that's what you mean by 'lynch not a wagon'?) that you wouldn't get with a bandwagon

Mischief

Reaction score
hm actually does mafia know if we have any third party solo winners? Unu if you tell us that it would probably help your team no?

It would also help your team if you told us all their abilities and name roles :>

and amount of coint they have, and who they are, and whatever else is needed

I'm actually so amused about that slip and how he was like "oh shit uhhh I'll just leave and try to figure something out... Okay I fucked up, I give up"

• Haha
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
but what information/reads are you going to get just by taking the lynch slower (I'm assuming that's what you mean by 'lynch not a wagon'?) that you wouldn't get with a bandwagon
It let's people give less reasoning in their votes when they lynch someone and thus gives us less information/reads the next day.

vote unu

• Haha
Reactions: Nottykitten
Status
Not open for further replies.