Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
reads:
moog - 100% town best player ever
inf - town
notty - minor distrust
aqua - scum
raxo - honestly im having doubts that hes scum now and thats bad and thats why i havent voted but maybe thats just because i love my dad
everyone else - idk im sick *cough*

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
also his role claim doesn't change my mind about him since I could see the mafia having that role as well since everyone benefits from actions being lowered in price presumably?
higher economic scale is good for mafia, lower is good for town. im pretty confident on this. not that it changes your mind since youre scum

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
i can see how much someone changes the economic scale, and i strongly believe this is highly equivalent to alignment. im sure not perfectly, but i think very close equivalent

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
this is mostly a vote so im not voting tim anymore, but also i seriously think raxo's role is town-aligned so im mostly just not going to vote them. also i think inffy's role is fake but that's up for debate

unvote
vote infected_alien_8

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i can see how much someone changes the economic scale, and i strongly believe this is highly equivalent to alignment. im sure not perfectly, but i think very close equivalent
wow that was the same idea i was gonna post here
another idea that i have (but i didnt want to say until massclaim but honestly i feel like we're never gonna get there actually have we had an actual vote yet nvm im changing my idea mid writing)

• Love
Reactions: PokeSvorlds

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
this is mostly a vote so im not voting tim anymore, but also i seriously think raxo's role is town-aligned so im mostly just not going to vote them. also i think inffy's role is fake but that's up for debate

unvote
vote infected_alien_8
We're not lynching a cop claim day 0

D

Deleted member 4601

I'm going to sleep now so

vote Notme

I wanna say that raxo might just have an odd play style but the way he claimed and the way he explained his claim just seemed rather odd so I wouldn't be against voting him

Reactions: Nottykitten
D

Deleted member 4601

I'm going to sleep now so

vote Notme

I wanna say that raxo might just have an odd play style but the way he claimed and the way he explained his claim just seemed rather odd so I wouldn't be against voting him
Also I forgot who mentioned it but someone said that the fact that I suddenly said that raxo's behavior was throwing me off seemed like some sort of semi-bandwagon that I was engaging in, but that was just my genuine reaction and again just the desire to post more but not having enough things to say

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
whyyy notmeeee i really think that's a town role mulberry you mafia hecker

>insert that quote about one part of mafia being part of a wagon on a cop.

no, i know we arent lynching inffy today. i wanted to specify how much i distrust their role (ah yes a cop that hasnt even specified when they can invest so theyre guaranteed to not have to give any info for at least 2-3 nights) and also that i dislike their lynch choices.
i havent had time to look for an actual lynch target/alternative and it probably wouldn't work anyways but we'll see

Status
Not open for further replies.