Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Trying to keep track of claims (in the same order as people claimed)

Dess: Gardenia - A cop variant (1-shot; targets 3 people and gets told if one of them are scum or not). N1: Purple, Infected and Notme - all town

TehBrian: ?? - can target a player and all targets on that players will be reflected to another player. N1: Infected. N2: ??. N3: ??

Notty: Cephaleuros - third party role who guesses which player has a certain role (needs two correct guesses to win. Dies if the player with the role dies. The player with the role loses its abilities if Notty dies). N1: Aqua (magnolia) - not match. N2: Infected (magnolia) - match. N3: Timdood (oleanders) - not match

Timdood: Sunflower - no abilities (may have an unknown vote ability)

Stranger for planet 9: Bougainvillea - 1-shot; can spawn a second hand (unknown what this does, but it will stay there for 2 days). N3: Unusual

Unusual: Rose - no abilities

Aqua: Ixora - no abilities

Kroppeb: Lavender - no abilities

Infected: Magnolia - disabler (1 night+day delayed role blocker). N1: Omni. N2: Vyryn. N3: Dess

Purple: ??? - ???

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I feel like everyone else's are pretty well known except for notty's but I can imagine the hosts researching a flower that matched their idea and finding that pretty easily

aqua's flower seems like they'd have had to have googled 'flowers' and picked one at random, which, judging by the pattern of flowers so far, seems unlikely since it looks like they used flowers they already knew unless they needed a specific one for a certain ability, and aqua is claiming vanilla so surely they'd go with one they knew

• Agree
Reactions: Timdood3

Sam_Winchester

Donor
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Hi I'm late to the party. Here's the most I'm willing to claim unless more info is crucial for town:

I can manipulate one of the hands per night. My win condition is all threats to town must be eliminated and one town memeber alive.
Which is why I kept stating Omni had lied about disabling Aqua. And I'm still pretty inclined to belive Aqua is mafia.
Besides this, Tehbrian showing up in activity but not answering does give me a sour taste.

• Confusing

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hi I'm late to the party. Here's the most I'm willing to claim unless more info is crucial for town:

I can manipulate one of the hands per night. My win condition is all threats to town must be eliminated and one town memeber alive.
Which is why I kept stating Omni had lied about disabling Aqua. And I'm still pretty inclined to belive Aqua is mafia.
Besides this, Tehbrian showing up in activity but not answering does give me a sour taste.
I don't understand. Why are you so sure omni didn't disable aqua?

• Agree

Sam_Winchester

Donor
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Because the previous night I had used a hand on Aqua and that's when he claimed to be disabled. Plus one other detail I can't mention because inb4 mafia. Let's just say if Omni did try to do so, his didn't even count.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score

What does this have to do with Omni disabling him though? I can assume you move the hour hand though does it also disable whoever it is on?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Because the previous night I had used a hand on Aqua and that's when he claimed to be disabled. Plus one other detail I can't mention because inb4 mafia. Let's just say if Omni did try to do so, his didn't even count.
Can you give the detail, and just claim everything you know?

At this point, if we lynch incorrectly today it could cost us the game. We're getting very down to the wire here, so I think you should claim everything you know.

Sam_Winchester

Donor
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
No, I thought the colors mattered at first, so I assumed it was the hand + blue that had disabled him.

Sam_Winchester

Donor
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
My flower is a Hydrangea, it's a pretty flowering bush that can come in many colors. If I die tonight it's because I've stated my flower ... sigh. rip.

• Confusing

Sam_Winchester

Donor
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
My flower is a Hydrangea, it's a pretty flowering bush that can come in many colors. If I die tonight it's because I've stated my flower ... sigh. rip.