Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I certainly can see it coming from mafia. She's basically saying "I've given up, and I'm going to feel good about it when you lynch me because my ego is huge and I'm spiteful" which is a deterrent that I can totally see her using.
That is one thing I considered during last night. Whether her posts yesterday were coming from a place of 'well yes they're right about me, but their reasons are garbage and it's just because that's how mafia goes, the talkative people get lynched, and that's not my fault, so I'm with this'.

But it doesn't feel quite like that, something's missing from it to be that. Like there's no real spite there or sensitivity, I don't feel like she's just trying to protect her ego. It feels like she genuinely thinks what she's saying just because that's purely what she thinks, to me

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
IDK, I'm sensing quite a bit of spite in that message. It may be that Inffy and I are reading differently in our heads, but the fact the people's used the phrase "laughing in dead chat" multiple time sounds really, really salty to me.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
IDK, I'm sensing quite a bit of spite in that message. It may be that Inffy and I are reading differently in our heads, but the fact the people's used the phrase "laughing in dead chat" multiple time sounds really, really salty to me.
I don't know how to explain how I read that, but I read it in a certain way and it's from a townie, rather than mafia

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don't know how to explain how I read that, but I read it in a certain way and it's from a townie, rather than mafia
Understandable. It's also possible that Inffy and I are interpreting her emotions differently, as we can't hear her speaking, nor can we see what words/phrases she's putting emphasis on given the nature of this platform.

Sam_Winchester

Donor
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
  • Seems like the only person here to get me (and yes I hate admitting it) is Omni. Because he knows what he's done.
  • Yes I'm salty af, and I am town. My character IRL is quite unashamed, blunt, erratic, easily bored, quick to give up, and 98% of my will poweer in life either comes from self hate or 98% concentraded salt. So it's not about ego, it's more like after trying many times, I tend to give up.
  • I don't keep pushing it because if I say I don't care, then I must be mafia acording to half the people here, because I'm not willing to keep repeating myself in 100 different crazy ways to defend town (after all that's how mafia got me to look dumb anyways, by yelling my head off).
  • But if I keep pushing defence, I also get tagged as mafia for 'trying too hard'. At this point I'm just letting people mislynch again if they so choose to, and when they realize that I was trying to let them know just how wrong they were messing things up for themselves yet again, they will go "well damn I'm stealing this move for next time I'm mafia" because honestly, I've gotten played like a puppet by testing how easy it is to reduce me into making near 0 sense, and town has been played like a fiddle to lynch its own defence.
  • It's like a beautiful trojan horse. I'm impressed. I tip my hat off to mafia, and pray town opens its eyes before the next night. There is indeed nothing more I can say without downright claiming, and it's just rediculous at this point.
  • Also where in the ever loving fuckadoodledoo is the rest of town at? There's like 4 townies at most posting, and everyone else just chillin probably smoking a blunt somewhere, like come protect your kingdom you band of lazy hobbits. But nooOOooo, lets let Frodo do everything, push him right into a volcano why don't ya?

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: 31 March 2019 UTC 22:00.

Omni - 5 (Nottykitten, Purplepixies, MoltenAshes, TehBrian, Vyryn) [L-3]
Purplepixies - 2 (Stranger from planet 9, Timdood3) [L-6]
Vyryn - 2 (Infected_Alien8, Omni) [L-6]
Infected_Alien8_ - 1 (Aqua) [L-7]

With 14 players, it takes 8 votes to lynch and 7 votes to no-lynch.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no lynch.

meanwhile Choco has been quiet, wonder how that happened

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
If I died all of a sudden and flipped town would you still think purple is mafia, and if so why?
I mean hey dude there's always a chance ur dumbassery isn't a ruse

Because why would a townie want people lynched so much that they'd lie and try to manipulate people to get their way?

Either speculate and give up if you don't have the evidence or give proof

don't lie to town to get ur way

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I mean hey dude there's always a chance ur dumbassery isn't a ruse

Because why would a townie want people lynched so much that they'd lie and try to manipulate people to get their way?

Either speculate and give up if you don't have the evidence or give proof

don't lie to town to get ur way
Okay but why are you so sure she's lying rather than misremembering?

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
But her reasons for thinking omni is scum weren't based on those contradictions were they? The contradictions were additions she later added iirc
her original reason for claiming we (omni and I) were mafia was how we jumped on her and "encouraged a bandwagon" as soon as it was revealed TWG was town her reason for finding us suspicious was the literal opposite.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Who do you think is mine and purple's mafia friends
Implying you have friends XD GOTTEM

But uhhhhhhh you know me buddy, I don't reveal my reads unless I have reason to do so and right now I don't.

I have an opposing line up if you do flip town tho so be thankful in that, you are still, however, numero uno

god bless and goodnight sugarcheeks