Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Clearly not enough since theres only 4 votes
True, we really need more people to speak their mind and rally round one particular vote really.

Honestly I'm going to switch my semi-meme vote to an actual one and suggest ppl do the same see if applying pressure will get us anywhere.

vote TehBrian

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Do you think lynching day 0 is a good idea (and why/why not)?
Yeah, as it could give us some info - this isn't your usual mafia it seems.

If you haven't voted, why haven't you voted for anyone yet?
I'm undecided as to who vote - memers here seems to be prime target.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Though I do seem to recall voting for myself last game.
Went through the archive of last game, can confirm that you did not vote yourself. That said, Inffy does have a good point that you are acting much differently than you did last game - that's basically what's keeping me from voting you right now.

Anyway, for the two further questions that have been asked.

No, I don't think it's a good idea. At this point the only thing we really have to base our reads off of is perceived differences in people's behavior & language, which leave the odds of a mislynch dangerously high in my opinion. I'm going to hold off voting unless it becomes abundantly clear that someone is scum.

See above.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
No, I don't think it's a good idea. At this point the only thing we really have to base our reads off of is perceived differences in people's behavior & language, which leave the odds of a mislynch dangerously high in my opinion. I'm going to hold off voting unless it becomes abundantly clear that someone is scum.
How will tomorrow be different?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
We'll all have had a chance to use our actions, and anyone with investigation or watching powers will have something concrete to go off of.
And unless a PR claims we'll be without info. Are you expecting someone to claim after a single report?

We'll all be able to see who the mafia/any 3p roles chose to attack and make deductions from that.
Humour me, what deduction would you make if I were to die tonight?

• Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: 24 March 2019 UTC 22:00.

TehBrian - 2(Aqua, Infected_Alien8_) [L-7]
Aqua - 1(Notme) [L-8]
Omni - 1(Unusual_Dood) [L-8]
Vyryn - 1(Nottykitten) [L-8]

With 16 players, it takes 9 votes to lynch and 8 votes to no-lynch.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no lynch.

I've noticed multiple people not bolding their votes and sometimes not putting them on the end of their post, remember to do so because it saves the hosts from having to do guesswork and potentially opening up ambiguity. We're gonna be strict on this one.

If you're on mobile because the forum software is to put it mildly, not very helpful with tags on there, put your text inside these brackets; [.b][./b], without the periods.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I'm at work until about 4 EST today but I'll make a point to post after I get off today. Pm me on discord if I forget.

Meanwhile for those of you that claimed flowering plants; why did you wait this long to claim? It took me asking three times and then stating that I would vote vy over it. Was there a reason you waited?

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: 24 March 2019 UTC 22:00.

Aqua - 2(Notme, Omni) [L-7]
TehBrian - 2(Aqua, Infected_Alien8_) [L-7]
Omni - 1(Unusual_Dood) [L-8]
Vyryn - 1(Nottykitten) [L-8]

With 16 players, it takes 9 votes to lynch and 8 votes to no-lynch.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no lynch.

;-;

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Do you have any reads/thoughts, even if the reasons are quite thin?
The only read I have now is that I town read Stranger a little after his "reads post".

Another person I find kinda strange (or unusual XD) so far is UNU

His entrance to the game just feels a bit stiff and not relaxed as if he's trying to construct how he comes across rather than being natural, and I found it weird how he said he didn't buy my reads in that one liner post, felt a bit out of the blue, not sure why he felt the need to comment on my reads but not anyone else's. Unusual_Dood why was that?
Because yours were the only ones I had any thoughts on.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score

In theory I think it's a good idea but often in practical it turns out bad. I think if we actually vote for who we think is most suspicious rather than who has the most votes at a random time I think it will be a good idea.

-

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
In theory I think it's a good idea but often in practical it turns out bad. I think if we actually vote for who we think is most suspicious rather than who has the most votes at a random time I think it will be a good idea.
Lynching day 0 based on who seems the most suspicious is good because it reveals information. Whether that's vibes from those pushing for their lynch, information about their role and whether they were lying or not, and information about the game as a whole.

If you're gonna "policy" or "meme" lynch day one it is a waste and is basically throwing the game away as nothing is really gained. I'm pushing for Brian now as his role seems the weirdest and how he has been acting around it has also raised eyebrows.

Because of this lynching him or threatening a lynch on him could provide more answers.

Also for the first time ever I think Inf, Notty and I are all townies (or atleast not mafia) which is good I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: Nottykitten

Sam_Winchester

Donor
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Reasons why I might seem to come across as different in this game:
-Meming has been marked faux pas by the fun police
- Last time, when I died, I had something to be petty and annoying over.
- I've spectated games on these forums before and when players are distant they are scumread, but if they're also too neutral on day 0 they also get scumread. I chose the lesser evil since at least this way I'm informed but I don't make hard reads on day 0 because there's normally not much to go from, so I theorize instead. And for those who don't know me, I overthink everything too much.

Now that we do have some pages to go on from, you'll see me start to place more attention to certain players. I'll post my reads tonight when I have time.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Still power roles could test it on each other - I would use my night action on Vyryn and he could use his night action on me, if we are PRs in this case, as hands are of clock are pointing at us.
I think everyone is PR in this game.
errr what?
To clarify what I meant by this, are you a PR? Why would you say that you think everyone is a PR, and why would say who you would use your night action on? If you're town you really shouldn't be giving the mafia this too much info

• Confusing
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also: I don't strictly oppose the idea of lynching today, however if we do end up lynching someone, then I feel like it should be for a reason rather than the usual bandwagon and rush-votings that usually happen day 0.

Kroppeb

Reaction score
to expand on this, the disambiguation page says it's a flower while the page itself says it's a flowering plant. ANYWAYS I don't think it matters that much
The name of a flowering plant is most of the time also used as the name of the flower itself. I bought this up as I was wondering if vyryn was just being strict or actually doesn't have a flowering plant

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk