C9++ - Game End - Mafia Win

catgirl12466

Reaction score
catgirl12466 - I feel like she hasn't contributed significantly. Please don't be afraid to be active!
I'M TRYING, I SWEAR.

I've been sitting back and building up my own notes, but I keep flip flopping on suspicions. The only constant in all my suspicions has been Fantome, and now I'm not even sure why we're all going for Ernie when everybody seems so dang certain that Fantome is scummy.

I'm still leaning towards lynching Fantome since that would give us clarity on the ENTIRE discussion surrounding that. Had suspicions on Alisha that cleared up after a bit.

I am not good at towntell/scumtell, I just think Fantome's been uncooperative and dismissive this entire time. Ernie hasn't been too helpful either, but... I dunno.

If the end of the day approaches and we haven't reached a lynch, I'll put in my vote for it, but yeah. That's roughly where I stand.

Reactions: Alisha

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
First off - Why tf did Fantome claim? IMO his role explains his acting (aka more laid back), although it earlier was in the cards that he was vanilla townie (I must admit I wasn't shocked when he said he was vanilla townie).

Second point, the Ernie lynch-train is getting waaaaay too much traction. If everyone thinks back at their first game - I think our main focus was to survive (at least for the first days) and not to eliminate the mafia. Especially when the game is filled with experienced players who take the lead. Of course this doesn't mean they shouldn't contribute, just that people here seem to exaggorate the Ernie thing.

Also I will likely make a post later today as I have been falling somewhat behind right now.

fantome

Reaction score
First off - Why tf did Fantome claim? IMO his role explains his acting (aka more laid back), although it earlier was in the cards that he was vanilla townie (I must admit I wasn't shocked when he said he was vanilla townie).

Second point, the Ernie lynch-train is getting waaaaay too much traction. If everyone thinks back at their first game - I think our main focus was to survive (at least for the first days) and not to eliminate the mafia. Especially when the game is filled with experienced players who take the lead. Of course this doesn't mean they shouldn't contribute, just that people here seem to exaggorate the Ernie thing.

Also I will likely make a post later today as I have been falling somewhat behind right now.
I claimed pretty much to shut choco up but I have a feeling that it will backfire on me also I argee this Ernie train is too much I feel like we should go for shadow or Alisha

• Disagree

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Ok, so I have a few reads.

Fantome – Even though I find of his posts short and some out of place, I still have a feeling he isn’t mafia and I think he being put as “suspicious” by many people sort of strengthens that. However, when looking back at that supposed slip, it really feels like it could be both a slip or him misunderstanding that there doesn’t have to be one in the game, so at the moment I am leaning towards town or SK.

Timdood – Although he has been active and contributing with much to the general discussion I am not too sure of which side he might be on. At the moment I am leaning towards town but I am also aware this could also be a tactic by mafias to get better influence in towns decisions. However, I have been agreeing with his post so far (at least those I can remember) so that's a good sign.

Shadow – I found several of his posts weak and some explanations didn’t quite explain that well in my opinion. I am not sure how experienced Shadow is, if he isn’t very experienced this could also explain (however I remember that I played with him the last game) but I am currently leaning towards mafia.

Infected_alien8_ - Really unsure. I feel like he hasn’t done anything considerably suspicious, but I just in general find it noteworthy that he is town reading more of the most experienced players, and also are suspicious of people in much heat (Fantome) or inexperienced players (Ernie). Possibly he might try to get easy lynches, but I think it is too early to say. At the moment I am going to say neutral BUT keeping my eyes open.

TheWeakGuy48 – I think he is my biggest town read at the moment. I feel like him choosing to no-lynch while most others want to lynch shows that he doesn’t mind saying his opinion while it may not be the popular one. Also, I think his behaviour and actions are similar to earlier games.

Chocoparrot – His playing style both last times we played together was very unusual (both as town, iirc), and I haven’t made up my mind fully, but I am getting a good feeling about him.

Alisha – She is active and contributing but am still not sure whether I think she is town or not.

The rest is pretty much only based on vibes or players that haven’t spoken yet/I don’t remember what has said.

• Thank You

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
He said he was new to forum mafia, not new to mafia in general

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
His claim is not new information, he softclaimed it ages ago
Yes, but it creates larger confirmation that he is in fact a vanilla townie.
He said he was new to forum mafia, not new to mafia in general
While Forum Mafia is not that diffrent from usual mafia, the pace and atmosphere is diffrent in a forum mafia game than (ex) discord. I could surely see this happening if they're new to mafia forums.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Yes, but it creates larger confirmation that he is in fact a vanilla townie.

While Forum Mafia is not that diffrent from usual mafia, the pace and atmosphere is diffrent in a forum mafia game than (ex) discord. I could surely see this happening if they're new to mafia forums.
Larger confirmation?

Agreed about different mafia styles, I think this is a reasonable defense.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ernie lynch is interesting so far since most of the resistance I've seen felt townie (fog, catgirl, TWG)

Meanwhile I find it strange that fantome singled out tim and alisha on wanting to lynch when I was also advocating for that, what about them stood out to you more than me fantome

fantome

Reaction score
Ernie lynch is interesting so far since most of the resistance I've seen felt townie (fog, catgirl, TWG)

Meanwhile I find it strange that fantome singled out tim and alisha on wanting to lynch when I was also advocating for that, what about them stood out to you more than me fantome
I don't know how to explain it other then it feels very circular like one says something then a few posts later the other repeats a variation on it also them wanting a lynch on DAY 0 is just odd for reasons I pointed out

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don't know how to explain it other then it feels very circular like one says something then a few posts later the other repeats a variation on it also them wanting a lynch on DAY 0 is just odd for reasons I pointed out
I can't think of any instances of me reiterating things Alisha has said, only the other way around. Can you point to a few examples?

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Alisha what's going through your mind rn?
What TheWeakGuy said about ernie being new makes me wonder if I'm too aggressive and pushing too hard on people that don't deserve it. Fantome had that one statement about there being an SK which could be nothing, and well since then he has had multiple language mix-ups. Maybe he puts his foot in his mouth on occasion.

ernie was called out for being inactive but followed up since then, and gave the classic answer about not wanting to die. I want to see him respond to what has been said but maybe I haven't given him much of a chance, I might just be jumping on somebody easier for me to justify lynching in my head because I don't know him well enough and haven't played any games with him.