Emoji Mafia - Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thinking

Reaction score
when i was in republic priz did a multiphase night, so that would also explain how its possible for shades to get an item and use it before the day started

just clearing that up before another tangent by unamused inevitably arises

Unamused

Reaction score
when i was in republic priz did a multiphase night, so that would also explain how its possible for shades to get an item and use it before the day started

just clearing that up before another tangent by unamused inevitably arises
please point out my other tangents thanks

also if your reason for being fixated on getting me lynched is for strange reports then that should surely be overridden by sweat apparently having a role that doesn't fit in with the mechanics of the game

i don't understand why you'd even think to suggest that i'd try and draw the discussion back to the dead townie from day 1 with the botched claim. quit it.

Thinking

Reaction score
apparently having a role that doesn't fit in with the mechanics of the game
multiphase night

also i think your right with sweat's claim sounding dodgy, ive never heard of a town aligned role that acts like a strongman

however there are a number of strange claims (heart as the follower, halo as the sponge)

at this rate lynching each strange claim might send town way past MYLO by trying to judge how a setup actually works, so i would rather lynch conflicting claims atm since its more reliable

Winking

Reaction score
actually hearts is basically half a bus driver in case you werent paying attention (swaps someone with themself)

plus it makes sense for mafia to keep throwing any redirection they may have in my general direction because i left myself open to it by outing my thinking self visit report so early
hearts is also basically a bodyguard role and went nowhere near your actions. the idea that mafia would focus all their bus-driving around you to fuck things up is a possibility, i’ll admit that, but you’re the only one truly bringing any of this up, having proposed that this is what happened with your report on day 2 and is what happened to blush towards angry on day 3 after they said they blocked expressionless. the fact that you’re the only one truly bringing up redirection as an idea is alarming, the fact that blush (who, as you saw in my conspiracy theory post on page 17, i suspect to be in cahoots with you) is willing to uphold the idea only cements my suspicion on both of you.

here's the chronology of my claim for good measure so you can see for yourselves. it's not rocket science.

i didn't even get yum's info before having the claim forced out of me

also of note is the fact that i threw out my thinking report at the same time for the purposes of having it be public in case i died. not realy any blush collusion going on with that either.
yeah, okay, looking at it i can see what you mean; you specifically asked for if yum did any action, which a tracker role could spot.

the fact that you did not claim the role outright, though, when simply doing so would make things much, much easier, on top of only claiming your role to be tracker after blush proposed that was what you were going to claim is still alarming to me. this is because even though there were implications of what your role is supposed to do before that, you still avoided claiming the name, like you didn’t want to have to make up any more details than necessary. i don’t know, maybe i’m biased, i did do a re-read at a completely unreasonable time of night so my judgement might be impaired, but it doesn’t sit right with me.

and finally, though this is a bit nitpicky;
So here we have a couple of quotes of people saying they're busy irl and I just want to quickly point out that the legitimacy of such claims can't be verified due to the rules of the game and also just coincidentally any mafia players would probably like like to stall out the day at this point.
I HAVE A LIFE IRL. I LIVE WITH MY PARENTS. THEY MAKE ME DO CHORES. I CAN’T SAY NO JUST BECAUSE I WANT TO FOCUS ON PLAYING MAFIA INSTEAD. I DON’T CARE IF YOU POINT OUT SOMETHING LIKE ‘THIS PERSON’S ACTIVITY DROPPED SUDDENLY’, BUT SOMETIMES REALITY HITS A PERSON LIKE A BRICK WALL LIKE ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT EXAMS IN MY LIFE ABOUT TO START RIGHT THIS MONDAY. DO NOT USE IRL NOTES STATING A PERSON’S BUSY AGAINST THEM.

Unamused

Reaction score
I HAVE A LIFE IRL. I LIVE WITH MY PARENTS. THEY MAKE ME DO CHORES. I CAN’T SAY NO JUST BECAUSE I WANT TO FOCUS ON PLAYING MAFIA INSTEAD. I DON’T CARE IF YOU POINT OUT SOMETHING LIKE ‘THIS PERSON’S ACTIVITY DROPPED SUDDENLY’, BUT SOMETIMES REALITY HITS A PERSON LIKE A BRICK WALL LIKE ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT EXAMS IN MY LIFE ABOUT TO START RIGHT THIS MONDAY. DO NOT USE IRL NOTES STATING A PERSON’S BUSY AGAINST THEM.
yeah but mafia can say that too just sayin lol

Unamused

Reaction score
Anyway!
also i think your right with sweat's claim sounding dodgy, ive never heard of a town aligned role that acts like a strongman
Yeah I assume they meant town strongman which is almost entirely unheard-of and fairly useless. The other option is they meant actions happen in a certain order but Prizyms confirmed they don't so if that was the claim then yikes!

the fact that you did not claim the role outright, though, when simply doing so would make things much, much easier
I don't believe this to be true, sorry! I stated that I could prove Blush, and if everyone was alright with it I'd reveal more town information. However, as I stated, I'd also need Yum to confirm themselves as a PR, so I didn't want to jump right into it with a "Hello, I'm the Tracker but my claim is for nothing if Yum won't cooperate!".
on top of only claiming your role to be tracker after blush proposed that was what you were going to claim is still alarming to me. this is because even though there were implications of what your role is supposed to do before that, you still avoided claiming the name, like you didn’t want to have to make up any more details than necessary. i don’t know, maybe i’m biased, i did do a re-read at a completely unreasonable time of night so my judgement might be impaired, but it doesn’t sit right with me.
clearly blush has a brain and you do not.

Unamused

Reaction score
hearts is also basically a bodyguard role and went nowhere near your actions
They could be lying! Once again, there's really no mafia play to be made from the position I've put myself in, so it would be nice people more than two people considered the possibility of my report being valid! :)

Winking

Reaction score
clearly blush has a brain and you do not.
this is probably true, yeah, i’m not gonna fight you on it. please don’t say this kind of stuff as a reply to other people, though, since it’s not exactly the nicest thing to say ._.

• Love
Reactions: Sweat and Yum

Unamused

Reaction score
this is probably true, yeah, i’m not gonna fight you on it. please don’t say this kind of stuff as a reply to other people, though, since it’s not exactly the nicest thing to say ._.
yeah sorry i don't really mean to offend, it's just cause i'm sitting in the nasty position of being a town player with weirdly false-seeming reports putting me in a suspicious position so not only am i confused but having my explanations for the things that i can actually explain not be taken on board on top of that is slightly frustrating

Winking

Reaction score
yeah sorry i don't really mean to offend, it's just cause i'm sitting in the nasty position of being a town player with weirdly false-seeming reports putting me in a suspicious position so not only am i confused but having my explanations for the things that i can actually explain not be taken on board on top of that is slightly frustrating
it’s fine; the nature of mafia games seem to have the tendency of stressing people out and raising tempers to incredible heights, so things like this tend to be likely occurences. i don’t blame you for it; mafia or not, the odds stacked against you in such a manner would make anyone frustrated.

i’m still choosing to believe you’re mafia, but the idea that the mafia would very specifically mess with a person by messing with their reports via target-swapping is a very uncomfortable idea indeed and is a cruelly effective way of framing a person. i find difficulty in believing such an occurence would only be noticed by a singular person, and the chances of that are very slim, but the fact that chances of it are slim at all would put anyone in such a position in a very difficult spot, too. i’m sorry for doubting you, but the doubt is still there, and it is not something i can ignore.

• Love
Reactions: Unamused

Unamused

Reaction score
i also want to point out that the votes are not piling on unamused like they did with shades and weary
This is probably because I'm not scumtelling super hard like Shades and Weary both were by weirdly hostile when it came to defending/justifying themselves. The primary thing inspiring people to lynch me is my bizarre reports.

Unamused

Reaction score
Alright I'd like to bring back the fact that Joy is pretty suspicious, for the following reasons:

a) Their claim is a strange investigative role with limited application and a name that doesn't match it. This is in a game with a dead Cop, a proven Watcher and a Tracker claim.

b) I pointed out that their typing style is somewhat different today compared to previous days, and they've gone silent since. Admittedly, someone did point out that apparently one of the claimed blockers blocked Expressionless last night so if they're town and telling the truth that seemed to mean there was no guise last night? I can't remember but honestly it seems to be like there's still a chance

c) They claim that Yum used their night action on Night 2, when Yum attests that they did not, and no one has come forward with an item.

This last point kind of baffles me cause it's basically a parallel to the conflicting reports of Mask and I, but without the uncertainty of "what if there's redirection in the game". Additionally, we have two Blocker claims and are also ignoring them for some reason.

Joy

Reaction score
sorry been away and my phone is barely working, let me read the thread

Joy

Reaction score
c) They claim that Yum used their night action on Night 2, when Yum attests that they did not, and no one has come forward with an item.
well i misread my role. all i see is if they have a night action or not.

i dont really see any point in withholding my reports anymore.
night 1 - visited winking - they have a night action
night 2 - visited yum - they have a night action
night 3 - visited halo - they have a night action

at this point i think uanamused is probably my clearest candidate for the lynch. their report n2 doesnt make sense to me. i normally look away from 1 wrong report but when they have 3 'wrong' reports that couldve been fabricated it just seems theyre mafia and made it all up.

im gonna be busy till late tonight so in just gonna place my vote now

Vote Uanamused

Angry

Reaction score
also, blush blocked unamused the first night and the only kill then was claimed by shades with my distributed 100

if there's anything good that came out of shades retarded actions, it's confirming items exist and that maf didn't successfully kill first night

winking claims to have blocked expressionless then, and no doctor has claimed, so that's pretty good evidence that unamused is mafia
See what I find very intetesting here is besides the fact that :Unamused: and :Mask: are clashing hard (not sure why :Thinking: was facing some resistance here earlier, since I do not see any way for him to have been seen visiting himself and another person), I still am very sceptic about the two blocker claims. :Blush: claimed normal blocker and :Winking: a blocker that protects tbf, but still. It could be possible that there is a doc in this setup, but since we have the 'bodyguard' :Winking:'s claim makes more sense to me (unless a doc is still claimed).
This is based on incomplete information. Do I really need to spell it out?

Fine, I'm the Mirror. I can choose to REDIRECT all NIGHT ACTIONS targeted to one PLAYER onto myself every night. I am also immune to one REDIRECTED NIGHTKILL per night and my ACTION can not be BLOCKED.

As you can see, my role is similar in function to the Doctor, which is why I have been reluctant to CLAIM. If I am killed, the TOWN loses an important POWER ROLE, but since :unamused: has been TOWNTELLING more and more in my opinion, I'm claiming now.

This is also why I've been more willing to accept the possibility of REDIRECTION shenanigans - I'm a REDIRECTION ROLE myself. Going through the thread once more to write down all CLAIMS and ACTION CLAIMS, I also noticed there was a discrepancy between the claimed ACTIONS of :joy: and :yum: - more evidence that REDIRECTION is a possible answer. :hearts: claimed to REDIRECT all ACTIONS directed towards :blush: on NIGHT 3 onto themself anyway, and :blush: was :unamused:'s claimed TARGET for NIGHT 3 (though that last bit seems to only add to the confusion, since I can't figure out how :unamused: would then get the result that :blush: visited me). And now I'm reading that :sweat: apparently AMPLIFIED :unamused:'s ACTION, and I have no idea what effect that would have on a possible REDIRECTION (I'm just adding to this paragraph as I read through the thread).

As for my own ACTIONS, I visited :thinking: on the first two NIGHTS - initially because it felt like a good meme TARGET for the MAFIA on NIGHT 1, then because it was possible that I had prevented them from being killed and I figured the MAFIA might try again, believeing that the Doc wouldn't PROTECT the same PLAYER twice in a row. Because of the lack of MAFIA NIGHTKILLS on both NIGHTS, I am as certain as I can be that :thinking: is TOWN.

Last NIGHT I visited :yum:, with no particular reason other than I didn't SCUMREAD them.

Right now, the two most likely options in my mind are that either :hearts: and :unamused: are both MAFIA and are doing an excellent job at confusing the TOWN, or that :hearts: is a REDIRECTION type MAFIA role and is doing an even better job at confusing the TOWN. Either way, :hearts:'s ROLE is in pretty clear conflict with my own.

vote Hearts

Halo

Reaction score
We are only one vote away, but I still want to call out Sob.

Before anyone points out my lurker behaviour or inactivity, know that I am here. I have nothing of value to add at this moment. Allow me to catch up.
Thank you
Questions? Accusations? Numbers? Addresses? Can I take your order?
I feel the same way. I’m sure there were other posts.
These are his posts today. I thought this game players were selected to avoid inactives?

Btw this was his only other post this game (day 1).

I'm just glad no roleblocker claimed during all that. Sure I suppose Shades' story about trying to get a mafia to fake claim vigilante has the possibility to be true, but if a roleblocker claimed it would just be a claim for no reason because no it doesn't confirm a mafia. It's just as easily so that a doc save stopped the mafia kill. And thats not even mentioning that randomly shooting a gun n0 is anti-town.

I'm also worried about a bandwagon which is why I won't be voting for Shades in this post but I do find him very suspicious.
This way it is near impossible to get a read on him and that is just unfair and uncool.

Unamused

Reaction score
well i misread my role. all i see is if they have a night action or not.
still obscure and useless and the name still makes no sense.
at this point i think uanamused is probably my clearest candidate for the lynch. their report n2 doesnt make sense to me. i normally look away from 1 wrong report but when they have 3 'wrong' reports that couldve been fabricated it just seems theyre mafia and made it all up.
joy is still the best candidate for lynch in my humble opinion. they haven't contributed anything at all, ever, and their claim is shaky as fuck.
This way it is near impossible to get a read on him and that is just unfair and uncool.
i agree but there also a lot of other players who haven't weighed in very often (including you).

Halo

Reaction score
joy is still the best candidate for lynch in my humble opinion. they haven't contributed anything at all, ever, and their claim is shaky as fuck.
You are 1 vote away from being lynched and the deadline is in a few hours. So I do not think this day is going to end any other way than you being lynched. I too want to vote for you, but if you want to make a final remark I will give you that opportunity.

Unamused

Reaction score
i agree but there also a lot of other players who haven't weighed in very often (including you).
To elaborate, nobody except for Thinking, Blush and Yum have really weighed in on the actual circumstances except for "sounds good let's lynch this guy". Worth looking into tomorrow when I flip town lmfao

Just to reiterate, Joy is scummy as fuck, Thinking is strangely well-trusted considering their claim is pretty shaky and they and Yum have led the charge on all 3 mislynches. Mask and Blush seem fairly legitimate to me honestly, though I'm still a little sus on Blush because they've insisted on being unreadable for so long.

Unamused

Reaction score
You are 1 vote away from being lynched and the deadline is in a few hours. So I do not think this day is going to end any other way than you being lynched. I too want to vote for you, but if you want to make a final remark I will give you that opportunity.
yeah im dead but cheers lmao

just gonna spout off some last thoughts if they come to me and maybe try to get someone to plan on blocking me like blush is going to block shades

Angry

Reaction score
I'd like to mention that I made a post earlier today, but for some reason it's awaiting moderator approval. I suspect automatic spam control, which is hilarious, but also somewhat inconvenient.

Halo

Reaction score
I am the balancer, each night I can visit a player. if they have a night action i'll get a yes, if they dont have a night action i'll get a no.
still obscure and useless and the name still makes no sense.
Actually your point about :Joy:'s claim seems fair. In case :Unamused: does flip town (assuming he is going to get lynched), :Joy: is worth looking into.

Halo

Reaction score
I'd like to mention that I made a post earlier today, but for some reason it's awaiting moderator approval. I suspect automatic spam control, which is hilarious, but also somewhat inconvenient.
I had this once before as well. It could have something to do with you posting from the same IP as your actual account.

Thinking

Reaction score
Thinking is strangely well-trusted considering their claim is pretty shaky and they and Yum have led the charge on all 3 mislynches
how is my claim shaky

i didnt vote shades until after they admitted to lying about being a vig

weary didnt help themselves much

its either you or mask due to the conflicting reports on my night visit

Angry

Reaction score
I had this once before as well. It could have something to do with you posting from the same IP as your actual account.
I've been using the same IP the entire time.

Status
Not open for further replies.