Emoji Mafia - Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yum

Reaction score
also, blush blocked unamused the first night and the only kill then was claimed by shades with my distributed 100

if there's anything good that came out of shades retarded actions, it's confirming items exist and that maf didn't successfully kill first night

winking claims to have blocked expressionless then, and no doctor has claimed, so that's pretty good evidence that unamused is mafia

• Haha
Reactions: Thinking

Blush

Reaction score
Winking I don't think there's much I can do to convince you otherwise besides letting the rest of this day resolve. You're seeing ties between me, unamused, and angry. I see ties between you, mask, and thinking. I feel like we could go back and forth on that forever.

Yum I know you're proven so trying to understand unamused's posts through a purely town lens is helpful. I'm hesitant but I can admit I might have been entirely off.

vote unamused

• Thank You
Reactions: Yum

Halo

Reaction score
You're seeing ties between me, unamused, and angry. I see ties between you, mask, and thinking.
See what I find very intetesting here is besides the fact that :Unamused: and :Mask: are clashing hard (not sure why :Thinking: was facing some resistance here earlier, since I do not see any way for him to have been seen visiting himself and another person), I still am very sceptic about the two blocker claims. :Blush: claimed normal blocker and :Winking: a blocker that protects tbf, but still. It could be possible that there is a doc in this setup, but since we have the 'bodyguard' :Winking:'s claim makes more sense to me (unless a doc is still claimed).

Halo

Reaction score
I do not see any way for him to have been seen visiting himself and another person)
Strike that, of course there could be a way with redirection bs (still not a fan of the bus theory).

Sweat

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay in posting, I've been running around sorting uni stuff out. Anyhoo, my claim is amplifier; which causes my targets night action to be prioritised. N1 nobody, N2 expressionless, N3 unamused

Now, I can see really see unamused to be the mafia; which was very eloquently connected by Winking. I see two possibilities at play here. One possibility is that both Blush and Unamused are mafia and that one of them did not follow the plan as well as the other; causing stories to be changed. Possibility two is that there's an actual bus driver here; causing results/targets to be changed to a point where unamused cannot keep track and therefore caused him panic. I'm more inclined to possibility one, as I've never seen someone panic due to this; but the level of panic and misdirection caused by unamused rings alarm bells, tied with the fact that there are conflicting reports at play here.

I need to re-read this again to get my head around it but while I'm at it; I don't want to miss the day and therefore I'll vote for unamused for now until I'm sure it's him in which I'll keep my vote on him or I find someone even more sus.

Vote Unamused

Thinking

Reaction score
Anyhoo, my claim is amplifier; which causes my targets night action to be prioritised
im still recovering from a headache from the arguments earlier today and i dont fully understand this claim

what exactly does prioritizing a target's action do?

Sweat

Reaction score
im still recovering from a headache from the arguments earlier today and i dont fully understand this claim

what exactly does prioritizing a target's action do?
Acts their action first

Halo

Reaction score
I will also post some thoughts on another 'tie' I have seen. This sort of takes back on that I did/do not fully trust :Yum:, although has to be noted that I do see this being a bit of a tunnelvision at this point (so if I am very wrong I am sorry :Yum:, it is just that my vibes tell me something is off).
sounds fake but ok
inb4 you become cop & guilty tomorrow that turns out to be the endgame townie lynch
So after I shared my suspicion on you and claimed you posted this, which I did not really like. You have not been the only one to point out my claim sounds off, among others have been :Thinking: who I do town read quite a bit. I agree, I have a weird role name, but I do think it fits quite nicely with a disguiser on mafia side. Anyway, what bothered me the most is the next thing you say. My role has not been useful with all these dead villagers, so since now a cop died (a cop of all roles) that is a very strong opportunity. This just feels like a sneaky way to discredit me in advance.

Surprised more people didn't claim villager, honestly. Three is a bit low
This is a bit of a more wild theory, but nonetheless worth mentioning. This could be you hinting a mafia buddy who still has to claim that claiming villager is a good option. Not a really strong theory though.

To get to the point. Your claim rests on :Shades: being an absolute ass (nothing personal) if he fake claimed to have received a gun, and :Blush: confirming he received a bulletproof vest. As I reach this point of the post I see that this would be very risky, since you would have to come up with a new cover everyday, but still I believe it is possible both you and :Blush: are mafia (and then perhaps :Unamused: also).

The more I wrote out my thoughts/theory the less sure I became of them, but nonetheless worth posting.

Yum

Reaction score
To get to the point. Your claim rests on :Shades: being an absolute ass (nothing personal) if he fake claimed to have received a gun, and :Blush: confirming he received a bulletproof vest. As I reach this point of the post I see that this would be very risky, since you would have to come up with a new cover everyday, but still I believe it is possible both you and :Blush: are mafia (and then perhaps :Unamused: also).
not sure what you mean
shades, a confirmed by death reveal powerless villager, claimed to have received and used the 100 I gave them to kill Eyeroll. While he might've been a bit of a jackass, you seem to be implying they made that up?

• Thank You
Reactions: Halo

Unamused

Reaction score
Unamused softclaims a PR role, but avoids saying what it is or if it was blocked on Night 0. A bit of back and forth, Unamused accusing Blush of being mafia and asking why they keep pushing. Before Unamused finally claims, Blush posts an assumption that Unamused is probably going to claim something like tracker or lie detector, sandwiched between two other posts of Blush. Soon after, Unamused claims Tracker, and says he tracked Yum (no report) and Thinking (visited themselves, contradicting Mask later on).

I am inclined to think that around here, Blush set a plan in motion to establish them and Unamused as power roles- but Unamused didn’t really know exactly what he was supposed to do at the time, so it took a bit of signalling on Blush’s part for him to get what was going on. Unamused then claimed he tracked Yum on the first night and got no report; whether Yum turned out to have a night action or not, Unamused claiming that he did not get a report on Night 1 would give Blush’s claim plausibility too. This was also the time that Unamused established the idea of a redirection role existing, by saying that Thinking visited themself.
this is a stupid argument because there was literally nothing my softclaim could have been other than tracker based on how i'd presented it

• Agree
Reactions: Yum

Halo

Reaction score
not sure what you mean
shades, a confirmed by death reveal powerless villager, claimed to have received and used the 100 I gave them to kill Eyeroll. While he might've been a bit of a jackass, you seem to be implying they made that up?
I agree that I could have phrased it better. I too got confused at first when I read that back. I said
Your claim rests on :Shades: being an absolute ass (nothing personal) if he fake claimed to have received
As in, your claim is backed up by the fact that :Shades: said he received a 100, and that fake claiming he received it would have been such a terrible play it is unlikely.

Then, I did not imply he did make it up, I am suggesting there is a slim chance he could have made it up (as part of a theory where you and :Blush: are both mafia). While it is unlikely (and as I said believed in my theory less and less), you never know for sure in a closed setup.

Winking

Reaction score
this is a stupid argument because there was literally nothing my softclaim could have been other than tracker based on how i'd presented it
How the hell did Blush guess what you were going to claim so accurately then

Winking

Reaction score
actually, no. no, please tell me how exactly your softclaim could have been nothing but tracker, because i couldn’t see it at all before you claimed. please clarify.

• Haha
Reactions: Unamused

Unamused

Reaction score
but yeah when i flip town i'd recommend getting rid of thinking, yum or joy. not a fan of how hearts, winking and sweat have been telling either

Unamused

Reaction score
actually, no. no, please tell me how exactly your softclaim could have been nothing but tracker, because i couldn’t see it at all before you claimed. please clarify.
I asked Yum to verify whether or not they had used an action that night and said that I had to know that before I could confirm either way. This obviously means I tracked Yum and just needed to know if my lack of a report was due to them not having/using an ability or me being blocked.

Unamused

Reaction score
The thing is, the only areas this supposed bus driver is revolving around is YOU TWO
actually hearts is basically half a bus driver in case you werent paying attention (swaps someone with themself)

plus it makes sense for mafia to keep throwing any redirection they may have in my general direction because i left myself open to it by outing my thinking self visit report so early

Winking

Reaction score
i’ve got stuff to say, but i’ve also got stuff to do and thus i can’t reply just yet

i’ll reply to this soon, howevet

• Useful
Reactions: Unamused

Unamused

Reaction score
Okay! Seems like a good time to claim.

I'm Roleblocker, and I blocked Unamused n0 and Weary n1.
Unamused if you have any night action that could verify me, were you blocked night zero?
What do you mean by this?
Did you perform any action last night?
The hell do you mean by this? You're pretty blatantly soft claiming PR. Why do you need Yum to answer?
Obviously I am.
Why are you pushing me to reveal more than necessary?
Because you're pushing him to reveal more than necessary while seeming cagey about your own information which supposedly helps the town?
It's kinda hypocritical of you. Why not be forthright?
Couldn't have said it better myself, I was typing up a response when you replied.
If I had to guess, I'd say unamused is gonna claim either tracker or some silly lie detector role. If he claims tracker then he'll be able to verify my claim if he didn't receive a report the first night.
[replying to yum]
cause a) i didn't really need to
b) i said i would be upfront if there was a consensus for it but so far it's just the two of you getting up my ass
c) here goes anyway

i'm the tracker. i tracked yum n1 and got no result so i can't confirm whoever claimed blocked until i know whether or not yum visited anyone, and now that i've said that yum can just say they didn't to leave us in the dark if they're mafia (ie why i didn't fully explain initially).

also worth nothing i tracked thinking last night and they visited themselves, which isn't allowed normally meaning some sort of targeting bullshittery is in the setup
here's the chronology of my claim for good measure so you can see for yourselves. it's not rocket science.

i didn't even get yum's info before having the claim forced out of me

also of note is the fact that i threw out my thinking report at the same time for the purposes of having it be public in case i died. not realy any blush collusion going on with that either.

Unamused

Reaction score
Oh ok. Weird that thinking visited self, but maybe they're watcher and exempt from that? I know that's an exception sometimes.

I will say I did attempt a visit the first night. So Blush is probably confirmed.
I forgot this one, it came immediately after my claim and may be considered important as it's where Yum actually gives me the information I needed to confirm Blush.

Unamused

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay in posting, I've been running around sorting uni stuff out.
i’ve got stuff to say, but i’ve also got stuff to do and thus i can’t reply just yet
So here we have a couple of quotes of people saying they're busy irl and I just want to quickly point out that the legitimacy of such claims can't be verified due to the rules of the game and also just coincidentally any mafia players would probably like like to stall out the day at this point.

Also
Prizyms can you clarify the mechanics surrounding night actions cause whoever claimed earlier prompted me to check but it's not in the rules.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Prizyms can you clarify the mechanics surrounding night actions cause whoever claimed earlier prompted me to check but it's not in the rules.
Sure thing.
  • All night actions in this game happen simultaneously (as they did in Republic) to ensure mechanical consistency.
  • A killed player's action will go through in all cases unless they are roleblocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.