Republic - Completed

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
yes he bloody said he was

the rolecop gets the results in the morning though so that's a moot point
not sure if you understood what i was implying.

notty tells dessenters that Ltin is going to be summoned -> mafia rolecop visits Ltin -> mafia rolecop claims Ltin's role

anyhow, after realizing inffy's only choice was to claim sub (assuming here he isnt), together with what falia pointed out just now, i find that more likely.

LISTINGS09

Ain't afraid of no ghost
Reaction score
Website
www.4thdp.com
The most suspicious (to least suspicious)

[M] Infected_alien8_ - Mhm.
[M] TheWeakGuy48_ - Going with Mafia, I remember most of your calls have been the wrong way around.
[M] HKCaper - Your great detective skills are 2 days too late, I'm convinced you're just paraphrasing from mafia chat.
[R] Danni122112 - The dying words of Notty haunt me to this day.
[M] Scrable - Can't remember you saying anything of note all game, so here you are.
[M] Runemen4 - I want you to be town, but I'm not convinced when compared to the others.
[M?] Comp - So neutral, you'd be my last guess if Ltn was civ, which I have my doubts.
[C] 77thShad - Claimed they weren't monitored and have helped and questioned things.
[C] Sploorky - Same as above, but better, you have me believing.
[C] Unusual_Dood - Actively trying to hunt down the monitor saved me.
[C] Jivvi - As I said Mafia could have voted you in, as you had the support of confirmed town, they didn't.

, , Runemen4 - You're what is left I'm afraid so you're most suspicious.

Assuming Hunter was on the money with Lt and they are Mafia and dead.

Faliara

Reaction score
fair, i should probably have put in more effort sooner, then i might not have been in this mess for defending notty, but you still called me a great detective, so ill take it
I don't really remember seeing you do much until recently (correct me if I'm wrong) so I could presume that you just couldn't be bothered to pay attention and thus defended the wrong person- but it still happened, and I'm not going to forget that immediately.

I still have my concerns towards you, but I'm a bit more willing to give you the benefit of the doubt right now.

• Love
Reactions: HKCaper

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I haven't got time to respond properly but for those of you cough Jivvi with the argument "inf was wrong about his reads and agreed with notty so he must be scum XD',

1) point out where you disagree with anything notty said and why - yes, she was mafia, no, that doesn't mean her plans were evil, yes, we can confirm that because for the billionth time this is an open setup
2) yes my reads have been inaccurate what can i say this game is hard :(

also, Danni122112 LISTINGS could be the rev, they come up as town on reports

Enderfive if you're going to never vote to sub then fair enough I didn't see you say that but I guess we have no choice but to do autocracy then

Scrable

Reaction score
[M] Scrable - Can't remember you saying anything of note all game, so here you are.
Nothing to remember, I was generally useless in this game. Reasons explained earlier.
Although what made me really post this is TWG electing Danni...

Why would you elect the rev to the council? He can singlehandledly make it autocracy... except you wanted this to happen, anyway gonna go for these guys now
Can we be sure about that though... danni being rev?
I'm going to simply follow things(I have even more stuff to do now)

elect: Dess, Jivvi

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Nothing to remember, I was generally useless in this game. Reasons explained earlier.
Although what made me really post this is TWG electing Danni...

Why would you elect the rev to the council? He can singlehandledly make it autocracy... except you wanted this to happen, anyway gonna go for these guys now
Can we be sure about that though... danni being rev?
I'm going to simply follow things(I have even more stuff to do now)

elect: Dess, Jivvi
I mean I have written several thousands works arguing against why I’m not rev, I assume you have not read them.
I understand both not reading my posts, and thinking I’m rev, but please do read them.

If I however was rev, the stupidity needed to elect me as a dictator, would be beyond me. Me, listings and rune are there three people you do not want as dictator.

However as I have stated multiple times before, I do not want to be in the council.

• Disagree
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Faliara pls oog and I are both uncc

the only exception to us being town is if one of us managed to claim ltin's role

there's only 1 ltin's role, meaning only one of us could have done that

why are you suspicious of both of us
unless you mean you think one of us is scum but not the other but you're not sure which but find us both fairly likely to be it, in which case that makes sense nvm

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
for observer it specifically says, "this action is not counted as targeting"
for monitor, they add someone to their surveillance list, so this could be targeting i just felt it was not
just looked at the tracker's role desc and it does say target as the key word so i guess observer doesnt count (i thought it would be visit)

i assumed monitor would work but idk

haHAA look at the role i am this game & the role i was last game and how i know nothing about them

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
for monitor, they add someone to their surveillance list, so this could be targeting i just felt it was not
Monitor targets with his action. The only action not counted as targeting (and thus does not show up on Tracker reports/is immune to being swapped) is the Observer's watch action.

• Thank You
Reactions: HKCaper

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
observer & monitor too

but i never thought about it like that tbh since that changes it to a 1 in 4 chance
Even if I did try to steal Ltins role there was no way for me to know if he was a PR or a citizen so there wasn’t a 1/4 chance if that’s what you’re talking about

Also when I claimed I’m pretty sure the only person claimed was aqua as tracker

I’m in a restaurant and haven’t caught unawares tho so ignore me if I’m being irrelevant