Republic - Completed

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
(also this was after it was evident they were being elected to council so its likely a few of these are busses)
i'm feeling like danni could be mafia? notty made a point of calling him out a whole lot before she was lynched which i think was meant to be a false butt cause """like we'd believe her right!?!?!""". plus after d0 i have to imagine that notty would be considered a lost and some of the mafia would bus her. this is supported by the fact that he was going pretty hard at her but has now opted to switch to listings, who i honestly haven't read as anything but town all game.

• Agree
Reactions: Mooglie

LISTINGS09

Ain't afraid of no ghost
Reaction score
Website
www.4thdp.com
I can feel it in my fingers.
3000th post doesn't lie.
not directed towards me but im sure it will be and for that specific reason im going to preemptively refer you to my previous post
I'm sure you're a good citizen, only confirmed town people (and Notty!) put your name forward for the council. If you were Mafia, they would/could have banded together to get you into the council as you were generally well trusted.

Comp, you missed off UNU.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Its also possible that a Mafia threw Notty under a bus to pretend to be town.
i know im quoting while reading but there's got to be at least one. after notty's stunt the ideal play would be for most/all mafia to bus her to try and read town rather than try and defend her and probably get taken down right after her

usually when he's scum he gets really uptight and sensitive if suspected and gets really aggressive
so like he is now?

• Haha
Reactions: HKCaper

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Comp, you missed off UNU.
Ah thanks. I'll update the list then. Listing all citizen claims, with those who voted to execute Notty in Green, those who didn't in Red:
Weak
HK
Danni
LISTINGS
77thshad
UNU

Rune
Comp

Putting myself in here just for transparency, but I would have voted to execute notty. My previous post still applies, except now we know at least 3 of those people are lying. Still think going for rune could be a good idea, however now its certain at least 1 mafia voted to kill notty too (6 people who are citizen voted, at least 2 of those are fake claims as I'm the 5th citizen, and we only have 1 rev).

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Ah thanks. I'll update the list then. Listing all citizen claims, with those who voted to execute Notty in Green, those who didn't in Red:
Weak
HK
Danni
LISTINGS
77thshad
UNU

Rune
Comp

Putting myself in here just for transparency, but I would have voted to execute notty. My previous post still applies, except now we know at least 3 of those people are lying. Still think going for rune could be a good idea, however now its certain at least 1 mafia voted to kill notty too (6 people who are citizen voted, at least 2 of those are fake claims as I'm the 5th citizen, and we only have 1 rev).
Yeah, I have been pretty inactive because of A-Levels + being ill and tbh, Notty was pretty much getting into the council by the time I started to talk so there isn't really any point voting for her and that I really did not understand what was going on to the point that even though I pressured Notty; I was pretty turned off by all of the arguments

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
I didn't think Scrable had claimed? Still if both of them did thats a lot of civ claims. Scrable voted to execute notty too

LISTINGS09

Ain't afraid of no ghost
Reaction score
Website
www.4thdp.com
i'm feeling like danni could be mafia? notty made a point of calling him out a whole lot before she was lynched which i think was meant to be a false butt cause """like we'd believe her right!?!?!""". plus after d0 i have to imagine that notty would be considered a lost and some of the mafia would bus her. this is supported by the fact that he was going pretty hard at her but has now opted to switch to listings, who i honestly haven't read as anything but town all game.
I don't think Danni is Mafia, but they may well be the revo.

I believe Danni and Inf also would have sided on many more things early on before I called Inf out as Mafia. Inf was backing Notty 100% the first day, then just happens to be one of the key town roles the next. They STILL haven't been killed off by the mafia, despite being probably the most important role outside of the tox, who you can bet will die tonight and Inf will somehow escape death once again.

My main concern is that Inf is organising and ordering the mafia group, so the other mafia don't really have to make themselves known. Maybe I should have pressed harder to have them sacked off earlier, but hey I can't help if I'm dead.

Faliara

Reaction score
Though I’m not sure what to think about Listings, I wasn’t actually too surprised when Danni thought List was being kinda shifty. His choices of who to be suspicious of feels like they’re on the same track as mine, but his reasoning is... A bit curt, I think. Somewhat simplified. I don’t think he’s mafia, though- more like he followed what he thought was the better reasoning and felt no need to expand on it.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score

I believe Danni and Inf also would have sided on many more things early on before I called Inf out as Mafia. Inf was backing Notty 100% the first day, then just happens to be one of the key town roles the next. They STILL haven't been killed off by the mafia, despite being probably the most important role outside of the tox, who you can bet will die tonight and Inf will somehow escape death once again.

My main concern is that Inf is organising and ordering the mafia group, so the other mafia don't really have to make themselves known. Maybe I should have pressed harder to have them sacked off earlier, but hey I can't help if I'm dead.
I agree on the first part, but for Infected not being killed yet I believe mafia simply prioritised Hunter night 1 since they knew he was dictator, and Aqua night 2 since he could easily figure if some of the citizen claim had an ability instead and therefore were lying.

LISTINGS09

Ain't afraid of no ghost
Reaction score
Website
www.4thdp.com
Inf targetting Hunter, while claiming they were actually swapped with Rune is also bothering me.

What are the chances that mafia somehow picked the same player to target as Inf chose as his target? I'm sure it's something very low.

It put it to you that Inf was in fact one of the two dissenters carrying out the murder of Hunter.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
I am the monitor. Last night I set up nottykitten as my first moniteree.
  • Roobarb Pie, the Monitor, has died.
    • Among those placed under surveillance, there is 1 conformist and 1 dissenter.
  • Nottykitten, Luxuria, has been executed.
These quotes show that whoever was monitored night 2 is shown as conformist and therefore likely is town (could also be rev or godfather)

Can everyone please answer this question: Were you monitored last night?

I am making a table to hopefully get more answers (please tell me if you already said so)

[xtable=380x63]
{tbody}
{tr=@x14}
{td=@x14}Player{/td}
{td=@x14}Were you monitored?{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x14}
{td=@x14}Unusual{/td}
{td=@x14}No{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x14}
{td=@x14}Fog{/td}
{td=@x14}Unknown{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x14}
{td=@x14}TheWeak{/td}
{td=@x14}Unknown{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x14}
{td=@x14}LISTINGS{/td}
{td=@x14}No{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x14}
{td=@x14}Hkcaper{/td}
{td=@x14}Unknown{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x14}
{td=@x14}Scrable{/td}
{td=@x14}Unknown{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x14}
{td=@x14}Jivvi{/td}
{td=@x14}Unknown{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x14}
{td=@x14}Comp{/td}
{td=@x14}Unknown{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x14}
{td=@x14}Runemen{/td}
{td=@x14}Unknown{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x14}
{td=@x14}77thShad{/td}
{td=@x14}No{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x14}
{td=@x14}Sploorky{/td}
{td=@x14}No{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x14}
{td=@x14}Danni{/td}
{td=@x14}No{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

(these are all of people who had claimed citizen or were unclaimed before last night)

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
TWG - Citizen
HK - Citizen
Danni - Citizen
LISTINGS - Citizen
Rune - Citizen
77thshad - Citizen
Comp - Citizen
Jivvi - Citizen
Unu - Citizen
Sploorky - Citizen

myuser - paranoid
Ender - assassin
Oog - watcher/observer
Inffy - Submarine (cba to look up correct spelling)
Fali - bulletproof
Dess - whistleblower

Only scrable hasnt claimed at all (fog did a part claim). But im assuming he is gonna claim citizen.

That makes 11 citizen claims. Among those 11 there are 5 real claims.

6/11 citizen claims are rev + 5 dessenters.

That means 1 of 2 things.
1: LtIn was dessenter (which i find unlikely as explained before).
2: anyone who claimed after ltin died knew their role and 1 of those after Ltin claims is a dessenter.

Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Inf targetting Hunter, while claiming they were actually swapped with Rune is also bothering me.

What are the chances that mafia somehow picked the same player to target as Inf chose as his target? I'm sure it's something very low.

It put it to you that Inf was in fact one of the two dissenters carrying out the murder of Hunter.
Then how am I uncc subversive?

"you stole Ltin's role"

How did I know Ltin's role if I visited Hunter?

"magic"

Then invite me to Hogwartz XD
Care to explain why you town-read LISTINGS

so like he is now?
Care to quote where hk has showed any of those signs of behaviour

If two people are Mafia it's generally not a thing that they agree on everything and make it obvious they're a team, but depends on the situation and person, but you're using a lot of "x sided with notty therefore they're mafia" ok then using that logic, that must mean that there are only 3 Mafia players this game, because only me and oog were consistently siding with Notty yesterday

I haven't been killed off because my role is useless in a democracy and we've not been in an autocracy ever since I claimed

I was defending Notty because her points made sense

• Thank You
Reactions: HKCaper