Republic - Completed

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I meant that notty said she shouldn't kill me. I think that this may have been due to more than one dissenter being in the current council and my death would have revealed all those in it. Why else wouldn't she want to kill me?
current council (was) full of 100% confirmed towns other than notty (unless ender foresaw the fact that ltin was assassin with magical powers and claimed it during the first evening)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also fwiw I do think Danni is the rev

The whole 'rev tried to kill roob to show us that Notty isn't rev' is kind of flawed because it relies on the assumption that the monitor only visited 2 Mafia, which seems like a terrible assumption to make

However, it would explain why the rev chose to kill roob

Since it's a flawed concept (imo), it seems likely that the person who agreed with this flawed idea and insight-fully found the possibility of it as the creator of that idea themselves, Danni

It's also possible that both Danni + rev had rather weird reasoning, or that the rev's intentions different from what Danni thinks

But Danni's CERTAINTY of Notty not being rev is slightly too much for me and I think he was so confident calling others stupid for disagreeing was because he is the real rev and thus knew Notty was lying

• Agree
Reactions: Rune

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
In addition to that this would have been the first night, not the last night, if I understand the game mechanics correctly.

I mean if it was this night I could see people maybe believing it, but with thit decreased pool, I just don’t see it.

Did notty claim rev D2?

If so she is saying that she knew I was rev, and still claimed it?

What? lol
also this is a decent point
why would rolecop visit danni n1

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
also this is a decent point
why would rolecop visit danni n1
i looked back over this day and the only person who mentioned danni prior to notty revealing the whole revo thing was list & when notty asked danni 'why are you so sure im not rev' inf rated it agree (but there was also something about copy and pasting in that post that inf may have been agreeing with) incase its some secret signal thing

or notty's taking an educated guess!

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
But Danni's CERTAINTY of Notty not being rev is slightly too much for me and I think he was so confident calling others stupid for disagreeing was because he is the real rev and thus knew Notty was lying
Yes inffy, it was so stupid that the bloody host called it game throwing. I am still amazed so few people seemed to grasp that. Using this as a reasoning is beyond me.

You should all be fucking happy that inffy didn’t wake up before notty was dead, since he would have thrown this game right out of the window.

• Agree
Reactions: Jivvi

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yes inffy, it was so stupid that the bloody host called it game throwing. I am still amazed so few people seemed to grasp that. Using this as a reasoning is beyond me.

You should all be fucking happy that inffy didn’t wake up before notty was dead, since he would have thrown this game right out of the window.
I mean I disagree that it would have been gamethrowing, obviously not my choice to make but personally if I was host I'd have considered it a valid (albeit slightly sub-optimal) strategy

But whilst you're so confident it was such a stupid idea, you never responded with logic to both Notty's or mine's points besides regurgitating the "you're all stupid, makes no sense rev would do this", despite the many arguments proving that wrong

Now you're using something after all of that, priz's message, to back up your reasoning, without using your actual reasoning before that happened, which makes me think it's because you're struggling to come up with it and so it's just easier to say 'well the host has now shown it was stupid so'

• Agree
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Also fwiw I do think Danni is the rev

The whole 'rev tried to kill roob to show us that Notty isn't rev' is kind of flawed because it relies on the assumption that the monitor only visited 2 Mafia, which seems like a terrible assumption to make

However, it would explain why the rev chose to kill roob

Since it's a flawed concept (imo), it seems likely that the person who agreed with this flawed idea and insight-fully found the possibility of it as the creator of that idea themselves, Danni

It's also possible that both Danni + rev had rather weird reasoning, or that the rev's intentions different from what Danni thinks
I agree that it by any stretch wasn’t a sure thing. With the last monitor not claiming it’s super flawed, it would be the 1/10 chance that roob got godfather, or that roob found a citizen, that would add up.

I assume rev killed roob I hopes that the monitor role wasn’t as shit as it was, I would have thought it at least showed which day the different people were added, it seems like a really weak role.

but yes I took 100% advantage of the monitor being killed with flawed logic to get notty executed. Why rev killed monitor, don’t ask me, but I did use it to try and just get notty dead ASAP.

I got no clue how it worked, I still don’t understand who the hell roob added the last day.