Republic - Completed

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
so, what, you'll just let yourself be killed and lose the game?

if you're town, there's a credible argument to be made here that you're gamethrowing
i'm not gamethrowing, im simply saying i dont think i have a good shot at convincing people who strongly believe im dessenter that i am actually town. i dont feel like endlessly fighting to defend myself, but it's not like im electing myself.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
well here it goes, my amazing defense strategy, i didnt rlly feel like claiming, but i dont see any point in not claiming + we were doing a massclaim at some point sooooo

i'm a citizen wooo,
i'd personnaly it shows prtty well that i am in the way i played early on, but hey thats my opinion. i didnt rlly spend a lot of time thinking about what to do, but was more focussed on just having some fun. I'd say i played quite different this game to games i actually was mafia, but judge for yourself.

i am very aware how susp the notty situation makes me look, and i should probably have thought it thru a bit more, but i just rlly wanted notty to be the rev, since i found it a very nifty weird chaotic strategy to claim as rev.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
i know this doesnt prove anything in any way, and me claiming citizen probably makes peoplee even more susp of me, but it's rlly all i got

now ender, if you are going to give me a fair chance, ofc i'd actively play, but this is all i have to defend myself, so if there isnt anything i can do to convince you and others who suspect me otherwise, tell me now

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Those look like the kind of things I'd say. What is your point?

Town have suffered these past days as we lack any real plan or direction. I don't know all the mechanics but we really need someone to direct what our remaining roles should be doing, the other sides have done an excellent job at killing them off.

Disregard both Notty/Infs posts if you are town, each have their separate interests, which are not aligned to us. I know I go on about Inf, but if they really were aligned town they'd have come up with a much more solid plan than trying to force auto and keeping the rev alive on the off chance they weren't mafia.

Danni himself has questioned this and even Aqua was coming around to the idea before their untimely departure.

And so onto Notty. You've failed to assist town in any way - Both nights in a row. You didn't kill who you said you would last night and people around you just end up dead.

You were needed last night and you failed us. May your execution be swift.
So because I haven't magically come up with a plan where we 100% win, I can't be on town's side

Ok so that must mean that Sploorky, Comp, TWG, HKCaper, myusername, UNU, Ender, Notty, Oog, you, Scrable, You, 77thShad, Fog, Faliara, Dess, Jivvi and Danni are all not town, ohno we're outnumbered!

I've given plenty of 'solid reasons' as to why the plan I've put forward is the best way to go

right.

there is no way that i'm agreeing to dissolving the council just to keep notty alive.

in spite of saying she's willing to help town, she has not truly been helpful in any way and, in fact, has only ever caused damage to the town thus far.

on night one, she used the excuse of keeping endy's role hidden as her reason of advocating for autocracy, only for, when things went her way, to reveal the very information she said she'd hide.

on night 2, the night she was supposed to prove her worth, instead of going for the target she said she'd go for, she deliberately went for an uncounterclaimed town member just to reveal information she thought would save her butt. not only did it show that she could be a mafia member, it shows that she is unreliable, both in keeping her word and in being able to help town. she has, in fact, only made things worse.

with that said, i am unable to trust her in any sense. even if she was revolutionary- and i highly doubt she is, i am very certain that she is mafia- she will only continue to harm the conformists' chances if left be.

in other news, it feels like we're deliberately being pushed into the direction of autocracy. the protestor, who can block under democracy, is now dead, and the assassin (who can't do anything due to being on the council anyway) is poisoned, losing us a night kill. with that said, it feels as though we're being pushed into autocracy- and i actually can't see any way around it, this time.

with that said, i am much more willing to go for autocracy this time, since it'll at least let endy have one more kill in before his potential death (assuming the toxicologist fails to cure him for whatever reason) and return a kill in the form of the dictator's power- but not while notty is on the loose. whether she's mafia or revolutionary, it is a very bad idea to leave her among the candidates for dictator, if only because she can kill the very candidate elected, and if we really have the council dissolved, i'd rather do it in the evening, when more trustworthy people have been elected for such a purpose, and a threat (that is, notty) has been removed from the equation.
It is part of her win condition to help us, it's not like 'oh Notty we can't trust you!', assuming she's rev, she has to help us, but obviously she has her own agenda as well

But if we do dissolve the council, do the current council elect the dictator then?

it really doesn’t due to godfather role
The rev would have no way to assume the monitor didn't visit at least 1 townie so that'd be stupid to assume they'd think roob visited 2 mafia and thus expose notty as not rev
i didn't understand a single bit of what you were trying to get at back then so i just skimmed over it. if you were trying to expose list as a fake citizen, you're probably going to have to reword it. sorry.

i've actually been untrusting of oog lately, so this is a plan i probably wouldn't agree with. sorry again .-.
oog is uncc though

Are you fine with killing off notty today?

If not, why do you think notty would have killed roob, and do you see why the real rev would have killed roob?

If you answer to this is to always give notty the benefit of every fucking doubt, you are either stupid, and deserve to lose, or mafia.

Tonight’s actions does not strengthens nottys claim, it weakens it.

If you still, for whatever reason do not want to kill notty, what is your proposed plan?
Notty would kill roob since if they visited 2 town (which is likely) then it'd support her argument that she isn't rev, unless she's godfather

Notty is either a mafia who claimed rev, or a rev that seem to have no interest at all to assist town. In both cases Notty should be lynched.

execute Nottykitten

Also, I have not been monitored
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

it's her WIN CONDITION

Well ok I was wrong SOZ but her being dictator still makes sense to my mind because although it's 'sub-optimal' that doesn't mean they can't do it, it could still work out, and I don't fully understand the modkill thing but WHATEVER tbh my reads this game are COMPLETELY OFF like I suspected hunter/fali and town-read notty and then rev-read notty

SPEAKING OF WHICH I actually kind of trust hk not to be Mafia

I said earlier in the game I thought he was rev, and I still stand by he is acting so strange this game, but when hk is scum, when I pressure him, he gets really sensitive and aggressive and swears at me and tries to get me lynched, right now he's way too chilled/relaxed BUT he's really weird and TOO relax so I have no idea what's going on there and all my reads are wrong this game but whatever

As for who rev is I'm not gonna discuss that since if Mafia know who it is they're just gonna kill them tonight so we should probs not share reads on that

Faliara

Reaction score
I mean if anyone thinks I’m mafia, please step up.

I understand that some of you think I could be rev, but I don’t see the point in having that conversation now either way. I got a good defense and got no issue having that discussion whenever you guys want, so no issues there. It just feels like a waste of time today, but mafia would want rev dead today, so it could be interesting to see who is going for me the hardest.
i think it's more likely that notty wanted to try and trick other people into killing town members with that list.
whether you're revolutionary or not, you are less of a concern as of the moment (though unlikely to be placed on the council, sorry about that)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
well here it goes, my amazing defense strategy, i didnt rlly feel like claiming, but i dont see any point in not claiming + we were doing a massclaim at some point sooooo

i'm a citizen wooo,
i'd personnaly it shows prtty well that i am in the way i played early on, but hey thats my opinion. i didnt rlly spend a lot of time thinking about what to do, but was more focussed on just having some fun. I'd say i played quite different this game to games i actually was mafia, but judge for yourself.

i am very aware how susp the notty situation makes me look, and i should probably have thought it thru a bit more, but i just rlly wanted notty to be the rev, since i found it a very nifty weird chaotic strategy to claim as rev.
Why did it take you so long to claim

• Agree
Reactions: Rune

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
now ender, if you are going to give me a fair chance, ofc i'd actively play, but this is all i have to defend myself, so if there isnt anything i can do to convince you and others who suspect me otherwise, tell me now
but i am giving you a fair chance

behave like a townie or be suspected of being scum, that's about as fair as it's ever going to get

if you do some genuine scumhunting, then i have no reason to suspect you, do i?

• Thank You
Reactions: HKCaper

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
also
theoretically the mafia rolecop went amongst the citizen claims to try and find the toxicologist (who everyone advised to claim citizen) but its sort of fairly lucky that the rolecop found out danni as revo amongst the claims which makes me think the pools of potential targets to visit was drastically shortened as several of the remaining mafia have claimed mafia so far which is pretty useful since i dont think every single citizen has claimed yet
In addition to that this would have been the first night, not the last night, if I understand the game mechanics correctly.

I mean if it was this night I could see people maybe believing it, but with thit decreased pool, I just don’t see it.

Did notty claim rev D2?

If so she is saying that she knew I was rev, and still claimed it?

What? lol

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
So because I haven't magically come up with a plan where we 100% win, I can't be on town's side

Ok so that must mean that Sploorky, Comp, TWG, HKCaper, myusername, UNU, Ender, Notty, Oog, you, Scrable, You, 77thShad, Fog, Faliara, Dess, Jivvi and Danni are all not town, ohno we're outnumbered!
hey! I got notty!

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
But if we do dissolve the council, do the current council elect the dictator then?
yes

tbh my reads this game are COMPLETELY OFF like I suspected hunter/fali and town-read notty and then rev-read notty
i bloody wonder why that might be

In addition to that this would have been the first night, not the last night, if I understand the game mechanics correctly.

I mean if it was this night I could see people maybe believing it, but with thit decreased pool, I just don’t see it.

Did notty claim rev D2?

If so she is saying that she knew I was rev, and still claimed it?

What? lol
i mean, rev was definitely the lesser threat at that point and some of us were getting really anxious to kill her