Republic - Completed

Sploorky

Reaction score
I struggle to believe you genuinely think I suddenly started thinking the plan was the way to win after Aqua's post
That's a real gross misinterpretation of my statement, and never once what I stated or believed.

in fact literally right after the post you say is what marks my sudden tripling down of the plan I say
I did not say it was a light switch where you suddenly and abruptly go balls to the walls on the post, I am talking general vibes before and after the post. It's the exact same thing you do, read into the way people post and interpret it, yet you want me to quote exact posts when it's just a feel I'm getting.

So why are you only suspicious of me for that and not notty?
As I was writing that post it dawned on me how scummy that fear-mongering was. I've never claimed I wasn't suspicious of Notty too

What you're doing is quoting specific things you said which don't agree with my general vibes and using that as a basis that my entire viewpoint is wrong.

Reactions: Enderfive

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I have a feeling i mis-typed when i posted my last actual game play message, I think that the idea of a dictatorship is pretty much the only way we could possibly win the game, however, if we are going for a democracy I want to lynch Inffy as I just feel he is playing strange and less 'town' that usual sooooo.

Unelect

elect: Hunter, Faliara, Velzerat, Fog, Inffy

Reactions: Hunter

Sploorky

Reaction score
and HKCaper the more I think about it we really shouldn't just lynch quiet or inactive people. Runeman has the same chance of being mafia as Inf. The argument would be different if we had to lynch someone and everyone seemed townie, but Inf doesn't seem townie to me.

• Disagree
Reactions: Aqua

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
That's a real gross misinterpretation of my statement, and never once what I stated or believed.
I see the shift from a more laid back viewpoint(discussing flaws in Notty's plan, saying the plan gives us the best chance of winning)

to a more aggressive, "my way is right and you're stupid if you don't see it" viewpoint, in which the plan is the only chance of winning.
Are you sure

I did not say it was a light switch where you suddenly and abruptly go balls to the walls on the post, I am talking general vibes before and after the post. It's the exact same thing you do, read into the way people post and interpret it, yet you want me to quote exact posts when it's just a feel I'm getting.
If it's just a feel then I guess that's fair enough but feelings are generally rooted in something. The fact your feelings are contradictory to what I see as clear evidence makes me lean towards you making up your reasoning because you're mafia, saw an oppurtunity to bandwagon onto me and so did that

Interesting how you didn't even provide a reason until I pestered you for it. If it was genuine I think you'd have said it there and then

What you're doing is quoting specific things you said which don't agree with my general vibes and using that as a basis that my entire viewpoint is wrong.
Yes because your general vibes don't seem to be matching with reality, and vibes usually stem from reality in some way, which is why I think you're making it up

Obviously there's a chance you're not but I think it's more likely you are

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I have a feeling i mis-typed when i posted my last actual game play message, I think that the idea of a dictatorship is pretty much the only way we could possibly win the game, however, if we are going for a democracy I want to lynch Inffy as I just feel he is playing strange and less 'town' that usual sooooo.

Unelect

elect: Hunter, Faliara, Velzerat, Fog, Inffy
You've suspected me in literally every single mafia game we've ever played together, what is 'town' in me to you??

Sploorky

Reaction score
Are you sure
Holy fuck what you just quoted two posts that agreed with what I was saying. I didn't say you didn't agree with Notty's post, I said you went from passively agreeable to dead set fervent. My first quote said that you thought it was the best chance of winning.

I've already given my reasoning, I can't help if you refuse to see it

Reactions: Jivvi

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Holy fuck what you just quoted two posts that agreed with what I was saying. I didn't say you didn't agree with Notty's post, I said you went from passively agreeable to dead set fervent. My first quote said that you thought it was the best chance of winning.

I've already given my reasoning, I can't help if you refuse to see it
"I suddenly started thinking the plan was the way to win after Aqua's post" (the way, not a way, the way, as in the only way, in case that's why you think i'm misinterpreting you, that was what I was saying)

"I see the shift from a more laid back viewpoint(discussing flaws in Notty's plan, saying the plan gives us the best chance of winning) to a more aggressive, "my way is right and you're stupid if you don't see it" viewpoint, in which the plan is the only chance of winning."

These statements are essentially the same in my eyes

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
And I dunno you just seem really aggressive this game Inffy. It's kinda like a NO THIS IS MY WAY WE WILL DO IT MY WAY SCREW EVERYBODY ELSE NOPE NO NOPE NOPITY NOPE, NO YOU SUCK I HATE YOU WHY DONT PEOPLE LISTEN TO ME. And im just kinda here like hmm well ok then.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
And I dunno you just seem really aggressive this game Inffy. It's kinda like a NO THIS IS MY WAY WE WILL DO IT MY WAY SCREW EVERYBODY ELSE NOPE NO NOPE NOPITY NOPE, NO YOU SUCK I HATE YOU WHY DONT PEOPLE LISTEN TO ME. And im just kinda here like hmm well ok then.
I mean you're not wrong

I have been very frustrated 99% of the time this game because I felt like nobody was listening and simultaneously accusing me of not listening when I was responding to everyone's points

To me it was extremely obvious that Autocracy was the way to go but nobody was listening and people would just come in and be like "it's bad!" and not give a proper reason despite the fact there were plenty of reasons for why they were wrong

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
A bunch of long confusing posts, it seemed that a lot of people were arguing for autocracy, and against, but I didn’t know quite which side had the most support, thought it was autocracy, apparently not.

I don’t support one over the other strongly, as I’m not quite sure which is the best option, but if I had to chose one it would probably be autocracy, as it seems more straight forward. After what I saw in the council last game, I would not be surprised if democracy got a bit messy at times.
This doesn't really address any of my concerns

hey inf you should sleep

Elect: Hunter, Velzerat, Faliara, Danni, Inf

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
and HKCaper the more I think about it we really shouldn't just lynch quiet or inactive people. Runeman has the same chance of being mafia as Inf. The argument would be different if we had to lynch someone and everyone seemed townie, but Inf doesn't seem townie to me.
I'm not saying we should just lynch inactive players (although it might have seemed that way). In mafia it's always easier to go after active players, cus they are actually talking, which leads to them dying early on, and silent players living longer. Which feels unfair to me.

Lets take inffy. Sure his post might seem dramatic here and there, but lets be real, the biggest reason he is put on the spot right now is because he is vocal and has an opinion different to some other vocal players.

Inffy doesnt feel like a mafia to me this game. If his posts feel off, thats likely becus exam stress and whatnot. But not mafia off (my reads).

Also, i feel im repeating myself on this one, LOOK HOW EASILY INFFY IS BEING PUT ON THE SPOT. Sure i'm standing up for him, pointing this out, but besides me who is? At this rate we are heading to a slipper slope, with at the bottom, the exact way last game went.

Is any of this making sense? Lmk

Also, yes, inf you should sleep.