Corporate Mafia - GAME OVER (TOWN WIN) - Socktopia LTD

G

Guest35486

i honestly believe hip's claim atm because i don't see him being the silencer/autocrat with how he's playing

though if he's doing this on purpose that's some

a d v a n c e d
s t r a t s ™

is the general consensus to not lynch between the two role cops but 77thShad instead? he's been deathly silent even though he's been mentioned quite a bit in the last day or two

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
That's a dangerous assumption right there
Do you got another reason for him not being on a floor?

It would be really stupid to put a mafia member not on a floor. It would be fucking weird for a townie.

He is most likely third party.

His third party role makes sense.

Again, do you have any specific reason to doubt his claim?

Sploorky

Reaction score

It would be really stupid to put a mafia member not on a floor. It would be fucking weird for a townie.

I don't really trust third party, especially with the threat of an autocratish role lurking around. He could be giving us half truths you know?

I trust his claim, but eventually I think we need to lynch him just to be safe. Probably better to try to get a mafia today though and weaken their unit

D

Deleted member 4601

The thing about third party claims is that there is an incentive for them to claim third party and come up with a role that seems harmless since it keeps them safe from alignment cops.

Even more so given how he isn't on a floor - it helps for him to successfully convince other people that he's a harmless third party so that his not being assigned to a floor can be justified.

Not that hip should be our main focus for now, but it's just something to keep in mind.

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Matty since you're no longer silenced, could you care to speak?

I might as well say this now, IF matty wasn't joking around in the night chat; then IMO he's basically claiming as some sort of watcher/cop role. If that's the case, then we got a conflict in hand with both Oog and him basically claiming similar roles.

Scenarios if this is the case:

1) Oog is being a shit head for bussing all of mafia on purpose and is maf
2) Matty is mafia trying to seem inno by staying quiet and producing fake reports

Idk, maybe have some sort of look to this

ps: Infected_alien8_ i see you lurking right now, get back to work on deception ree

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Matty since you're no longer silenced, could you care to speak?
what when was he silenced

I might as well say this now, IF matty wasn't joking around in the night chat; then IMO he's basically claiming as some sort of watcher/cop role. If that's the case, then we got a conflict in hand with both Oog and him basically claiming similar roles.
so what did he say in night chat since i don't see how you could think him to be either watcher or cop if he straight up claimed or gave reports

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I trust his claim, but eventually I think we need to lynch him just to be safe. Probably better to try to get a mafia today though and weaken their unit
If you trust his claim, this makes absolutely no sense.
If you trust his claim, you got no reason to lynch him, because he literally can not be mafia, unless a mafia dies in the night.
???

Matty

Placid Prospector
Donor
Mafia Host
Discord Staff
Reaction score
Hi, Matty isn't silenced, Matty has this thing called 12 HOUR WORK DAYS 4 DAYS IN A ROW AND IT FUCKING SUCKS...

Anyways, hi, I'll just claim my role because it doesn't mater who wins for me.

I am... Wait for it...

Barry the Adventure Capitalist

Every night I must choose whether I want to invest in Socktopia or sell my shares, If the following day kill is mafia and I invested I get [monies] x 10,000, if I sell and the day kill is "Town" I get [monies] x 10,000, if I choose wrong I get nothing.

I can either reinvest my profits increasing my share the next night, or I can spent a bunch on things like learning another's role or buying body armor for myself, sadly these are hella expensive and I've yet to guess correctly...

My win condition issssss

Money, I have to have 100,000 monies at the end of the game to win, that's it, go wild at each other you savages, but please do things that are easily predictable, my money is on the line...

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
If he's third party he has his own win condition, and while I believe his role I don't believe his win condition and the town's win condition can both be achieved
Hi has no win condition at the moment.

He gets his win condition when he gets a role.

If he gets a town role, he now got a town win condition, woohooo!

If he gets a mafia win condition, we know, because a mafia has died in the night. If a mafia has not died in the night, its not possible.

So he can, of course, have a town win coniditon.

• Dislike
Reactions: Mooglie

Sploorky

Reaction score
Hi has no win condition at the moment.

He gets his win condition when he gets a role.

If he gets a town role, he now got a town win condition, woohooo!

If he gets a mafia win condition, we know, because a mafia has died in the night. If a mafia has not died in the night, its not possible.

So he can, of course, have a town win coniditon.
That is if we believe his role is exactly as he says, which it might not be.
I just don't want to get screwed out of a town win by a third party with a wonky win condition