Corporate Mafia - GAME OVER (TOWN WIN) - Socktopia LTD

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Having two votes is dangerous for Mafia unless you are Mafia in which case rip?
But how would me claiming be dangerous in Danni's eyes because the only way it would be dangerous is if Dess is Mafia and would kill me. But Dess claimed before me and Danni seemed to believe it so what gives with him finding me claiming weird because its 'dangerous'

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
But how would me claiming be dangerous in Danni's eyes because the only way it would be dangerous is if Dess is Mafia and would kill me. But Dess claimed before me and Danni seemed to believe it so what gives with him finding me claiming weird because its 'dangerous'
I probably didn't read what danni said properly then...I was assuming Mafia can just kill any player, so you having two votes would be a target in general, rather than anything specific about a floor

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I probably didn't read what danni said properly then...I was assuming Mafia can just kill any player, so you having two votes would be a target in general, rather than anything specific about a floor
Danni said that it made no sense for me to claim in the night chat because it was 'dangerous' but if Danni were town and speaking the truth in the night chat then really it's not dangerous at all so thats weird

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I'm just gonna put this in while I'm on a break.

Aqua said the maf are basically spies. If there's about 4-5 floors then there's probably one mafia assigned to each floor. Can everyone just quickly put what they think about this?

hipmeow

Reaction score
well i read through the thread properly this time (i think) and im kinda susp of notty so far. i wouldnt be surprised if notty saw danni make the whole fire inffy thing and as a maf and told the maf team to kill inf and then make it look like danni was a bad boy. plus if maf need to know the floors and notty is trying to get everyone to claim one then i guess that makes her even more SCUMMY!!! idk if any of this has been said but who cares

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
well i read through the thread properly this time (i think) and im kinda susp of notty so far. i wouldnt be surprised if notty saw danni make the whole fire inffy thing and as a maf and told the maf team to kill inf and then make it look like danni was a bad boy. plus if maf need to know the floors and notty is trying to get everyone to claim one then i guess that makes her even more SCUMMY!!! idk if any of this has been said but who cares
But then you're assuming me and my Maf buddies don't already know all floors

Iggish

Reaction score
I'm just gonna put this in while I'm on a break.

Aqua said the maf are basically spies. If there's about 4-5 floors then there's probably one mafia assigned to each floor. Can everyone just quickly put what they think about this?
It's a good theory and you are probably right to some extent.

On the topic of spies, I would like to mention that Notty's ability definitely does not confirm her to be town. I remember in Zuplar invasion I was "the mayor" of the town but was actually mafia because the aliens had corrupted me or something. This could be possible because of spies and Aqua's quote:
I hope you all get a goodnight's sleep and none of you are actually evil spies trying to destroy the company from the inside.
where Aqua says "destroying the company from the inside", so it would make sense for a position of "high power" to be corrupted and bring the company down around them.

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Also no I don't think there is one on each floor it seems likely to me that there is probs 1 floor with 2 Mafia's in the chat.
Could you expand on this a bit further, because I don't see the point of Mafia having a floor to themselves when the goal of the mafia is to corrupt the company from the inside. They have probably infiltrated every floor to an extent, which is why I think it's one mafia per floor. Also, why would it be only 2 mafias in a game of this size?

If anything, it would be super obvious if Mafia did have just a floor to themselves amirite

• Confusing
  • Haha
Reactions: Comp and Aqua

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Opinions on an extended deadline?
Current Deadline: 23/04/2018 11:00pm GMT
Votecount
Iggish - Nottykitten(x2) (2/11)
Jivvi - Unusual_Dood (1/11)
HKCaper - Sploorky (1/11)
Sploorky - Jivvi (1/11)
With 20 players alive it takes 11 to fire and 10 to no-fire.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Because you got double votes.
To clarify, you all but claimed by voting for me, which shows the double votes.

This was 100% intentional by you, a move to show that you have double votes, to throw suspicion off you.
What do you mean? I asked about what you said in the quote below where you were talking about me claiming in the night chat and how thats dangerous, you talking about my vote today doesn't explain why you said this:
I find notty extremely suspicious, especially because in the night chat, she said she did not mind claiming, due to that even if she was killed in the night, that at least saved the doctor role/other PRs.

This is odd to me. I find it very odd that you would claim, just cause why not, even when theryou is a high chance of being fired.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
DING DING DING guess what time it is

tag o'clock

Unusual_Dood Enderfive Matty Arelic purplepixies 77thShad Sploorky Runemen4

may i request you to also answer the questions (and also tell us if you are on a floor if you havent, so not what floor)

Who do you find suspicious and why?

Who don't you find suspicious and why?

Who do you want to fire today and why?

Was something weird said in your night chat the past two nights?

What do you think of this autocrat role?

Now hipman, jivvi, and oog. you three kinda responded so you wont get a tag, but would sitll appreciate to have a little more coming from you guys when you have time.

ALSO aqua would be nice to have the deadline pushed back at least 24 hours

• Thank You
Reactions: Jivvi and Iggish