Corporate Mafia - GAME OVER (TOWN WIN) - Socktopia LTD

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm also slightly confused how there can be people who aren't on any floors. Do you not work for the company?
I haven't been assigned a floor, but I still work for the company, I guess? Anyway at the start of the day it said that the IT-department is undergoing a cleaning, and in my role it says I'm an IT employer, that might be why I didn't have a night chat (would like to hear from Mulbery & Ooglie101 if they're also IT). If that actually is the case I think I might be assigned to the basement then?

Reactions: Nottykitten

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Also everyone has spoken which means nobody is silenced which means it's unlikely Inf was actually silenced right?
or they silenced inf again and killed someone but inf used his psychic powers to save the person/a roleblocker blocked the mafia & danni killed inf (even tho i think this is still a dumb theory <3)

• Haha
Reactions: Unusual_Dood

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Okay, so with the inffy silenced situation I assume that one of these things is the reason no one is silenced today:

- Inffy lied about being silenced.
- HKCaper lies about that Inffy said he was silenced.
- The silencer targetted Inffy last night as well.
- The silencer chose to not target anyone.
- The silencer got role blocked.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Inffy was busy with IRL, so that’s an option.

Like was not even online on discord busy.

I mean of course he still could have been silenced, but do we have any reason to believe that other than that inffy didn’t speak?

Sploorky

Reaction score
If nobody besides HK can confirm that inffy was silenced and said that stuff, then that is extremely suspicious. I'm on my phone at work right now, but has nobody besides HK said they were in a group chat with him?

I think we have two options.
Hk is lying(which means he is bad)

The person/persons in his group chat are not saying anything in the hopes that he gets lynched.

How about HK tells us who is in his group chat that way option 2 doesn't happen

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Sam_Winchester

Donor
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
TEST 1.2.3... *taps mic*
Decided to test a theory: if there's a silencer, he/she might target people who aren't too active to that they wouldn't be missed.
If this message goes through, I'm gonna still say 25% chance of there being a silencer.

Also, Yes Matty is on the same floor I am.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I honestly don't know why you guys are so inclined to believe that inffy was just busy. Out of all the games of mafia he has played he's never gone a day without posting at least something, and saying that he was posting in his room chat further proves this.

I will say I find it very very unlike notty to push Danni over something that I thought was clearly a joke

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
If nobody besides HK can confirm that inffy was silenced and said that stuff, then that is extremely suspicious. I'm on my phone at work right now, but has nobody besides HK said they were in a group chat with him?

I think we have two options.
Hk is lying(which means he is bad)

The person/persons in his group chat are not saying anything in the hopes that he gets lynched.

How about HK tells us who is in his group chat that way option 2 doesn't happen
I'd be more inclined to wait for that person to come forward tbh, don't forget that this is a closed set up so we don't know who is out there or what their abilities are.

As for people in are not in group chats... Maybe they are freelancers and / or department heads and thus don't belong in the department itself?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I will say I find it very very unlike notty to push Danni over something that I thought was clearly a joke
Are you sure because that sounds exactly like something I would do. Remember Unus list some games ago anyone?

I honestly don't know why you guys are so inclined to believe that inffy was just busy. Out of all the games of mafia he has played he's never gone a day without posting at least something, and saying that he was posting in his room chat further proves this.
I mean I know (or think) from outside of the game that Inf was just generally busy as he always is. Sure its a bit weird but if theres on conspiracy I don't subscribe to it's these silencer theories, I just don't see that role existing it would make the game more inactive overall and also boring for whomever is targeted that day.

I'd be more inclined to wait for that person to come forward tbh, don't forget that this is a closed set up so we don't know who is out there or what their abilities are.

As for people in are not in group chats... Maybe they are freelancers and / or department heads and thus don't belong in the department itself?
But waiting is zzzzzzzz

My theory would be that every single person has an assigned floor because we're all part of the company

Sploorky

Reaction score

But if we wait then option two could happen.

I am going to cast my vote to fire hkcaper until he either tells us who is in his night chat or somebody else comes forward and confirms that inffy said that he was silenced.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Are you sure because that sounds exactly like something I would do. Remember Unus list some games ago anyone?

I mean I know (or think) from outside of the game that Inf was just generally busy as he always is. Sure its a bit weird but if theres on conspiracy I don't subscribe to it's these silencer theories, I just don't see that role existing it would make the game more inactive overall and also boring for whomever is targeted that day.

But waiting is zzzzzzzz

My theory would be that every single person has an assigned floor because we're all part of the company
If everyone has spoken that means either inffy lied, or something else is going on. I agree with notty, its weird for players to not have a floor or departement.

I can disclose there is only 1 other person who was in the night chat with me and inf, but i am gonna let that person decide for themselves if they want to come forward or not.

Most of all, i rlly wonder what i would have to gain from lying about inffy being silenced.

Anyway, i just saw that sploorky voted and try and pressure me into revealing who is in my chat. Feels kinda scummy. I can understand the confusion, but pressuring me into giving info that could harm us (at least I and some others feel that way) is not the way to go.

G

Guest35486

i still think danni was just joking and it was a coincidence inffy died that night

also i agree with sploorky for hk to just say who the other person is if they don't step forward. i don't think this information won't reveal much and will clear up some suspicion about what's been said. knowing if there's a silencer would be useful for future days

• Thank You
Reactions: Danni122112

Sploorky

Reaction score
If everyone has spoken that means either inffy lied, or something else is going on. I agree with notty, its weird for players to not have a floor or departement.

I can disclose there is only 1 other person who was in the night chat with me and inf, but i am gonna let that person decide for themselves if they want to come forward or not.

Most of all, i rlly wonder what i would have to gain from lying about inffy being silenced.

Anyway, i just saw that sploorky voted and try and pressure me into revealing who is in my chat. Feels kinda scummy. I can understand the confusion, but pressuring me into giving info that could harm us (at least I and some others feel that way) is not the way to go.
I laid out a completely valid option where you could be innocent and the other person in your chat could be trying to set you up and get you killed without revealing themselves and yet you ignore that and call my actions scummy.

I'm pressuring you because you seem extremely guilty, and until you or somebody else can back up what you say, then you will remain guilty in my eyes.

G

Guest35486

Are you in a night chat floor and if not why do you think that is?
i am

dess' idea of freelancers and hk's elevator guy make sense with the theme but game mechanics-wise im not exactly sure. my chat was open both nights

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
WAIT, i realized i had forgotten inffy also provided a 'proof' of being lynched. when looking back at it this 'proof', it actually makes sense

yesterday we started the game with 21 players. normally that would mean it'd take 11 vote to fire and 11 to no fire, HOWEVER

if you look back, it only took 10 votes to no fire. this is because inffy, then probably being silenced, wasnt able to vote, hence causing us to need 1 less vote for a no fire.