The Bastard Game: Day 5

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
But previously you said it wasnt ???¿¿¿??? are you just making stuff up now
If the interrogator wants to claim they can

I said that we were told that the interrogator wasn't in that chat

Fog wanted to know if that was a lie to protect the real interrogator being one of us

I said that if that's the case, why would he suddenly tell the truth

Anything is possible, but I do still stand by what I said we were told, I'm just saying that fog's question didn't really make sense since the answer would surely be 'no' either way

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Anything is possible, but I do still stand by what I said we were told, I'm just saying that fog's question didn't really make sense since the answer would surely be 'no' either way
Maybe he's skeptic since you keep making things up :thinking:

I mean what else from your role is a possible lie maybe you're not even town :intensethinking:

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I can't be bothered to wait with claiming untill the two inactives and One have responded so I'll just do it now.

Since we're on the topic of lies I may or may not have also lied but my lie was with better and more important intentions! There is no poisoner and I did not receive any note of any kind. I made this lie up because I wanted to lynch flavour Nottykitten today but I thought I needed to know who they were in order to do that so I made this plan up to try and trick them into outing. Stupid me forgot that we all could just vote Nottykitten and they'd die. WOOPS sorry I guess the fake poison wasn't even needed after all.

Anyways I'm the Cop. I investigated flavour Nottykitten last night because I wanted to know all about my evil doppelganger and turns out they're Guilty. I have no reason to believe this is bastarded because I think the bastard portion of this game is moreso in the annoying roles like foggy/danni and the nameswap mechanic.

I'm pretty safe atm because nobody knows my flavour name and theres still so many unclaimed flavour names theres a minimal chance they could kill/block me. Also Inf says he can supposedly go through the swapping mechanic so he better protect me tonight anyways and if I'm dead you lynch Inf for lying. So with that said I guess I'll vote my evil doppelganger

Vote Nottykitten

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I'm intrigued. I guess unu could just also vote notty now and we can figure out what is going on with him via that.

unvote
vote notty

I see no reason not to believe your claim, since afaik near nobody knows who flavour notty is, so why would you lie about this. The fact everyone is paired to a flavour character makes it hard to find lynch targets, unless someone who is suspicious has a known flavour name, so this does seem like a viable option. So ill keep my vote, atleast till the flavour notty comes forward with their story (im guessing they will).

it's good your name is unknown, however there are still risks:
#1 the option of a serial killer that can target actual players (i mean iggish brought it up, doesnt seem to weird of a thing, and inffy's 'claim' also was able to target actual players (could be another lie but who knows)).

#2 as we find more and more flavour names there is going to be less possibilities for each player to be, making the chance you get killed at random higher (well not to big of an issue just yet). So I strongly advice the actual doctor not to claim their flavour name/role, so incase we get further in the game notty could potentially claim their flavour name, and be protected.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I'm intrigued. I guess unu could just also vote notty now and we can figure out what is going on with him via that.

unvote
vote notty
Yeah I was hoping Unu would vote for Nottykitten and then we get a votecount. If Unu is still voting for a seperate person that means the lynch is 100% safe. However if he's voting the same Notty as the rest of us then either lynch works differently today or Unu's power is gone, either way cause for concern.

#1 the option of a serial killer that can target actual players (i mean iggish brought it up, doesnt seem to weird of a thing, and inffy's 'claim' also was able to target actual players (could be another lie but who knows)).
I doubt such a role exists to be honest, but if it does Inf can still protect me if his claim is true. If I die we know 100% for certain Inf is lying

Iggish

Reaction score
I want to come back to something i said about iggish. If the flavour names were assigned at random, of course there is a chance someone got their own name. I still find iggish phrasing ambiguous. Do you not have a name at all, 0r did you mean that your are yourself, so your game name is iggish? Iggish please reply (the second is more obvious, but your never know it is bastard afterall)

"Iggish said:
I dont have a name. I'm myself. It's not a lot of info but it's something I guess."
I'm Iggish. Will write try to explain more when I get home.

• Optimistic
  • Thank You
Reactions: HKCaper and Notme

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Anyway I should come clean about a lie I've told (and the only lie I've told <3). The watcher report thing was made up. I said it because I wanted to get a reaction out of vatumok because my <o> tells me he's evil, but my brain didn't register the setup mechanic properly for some reason and I forgot that by claiming vatumok visited infected_alien8, that would mean it wasn't actually vatumok but his role. And then when I realized this, I decided to keep up the charade to see what happens with the vatumok role and how they reacted instead but now that I've slept and am able to think properly again I think it could put the role vatumok in danger if he's like a genuine good townie and I force them to claim or something and then they get nightkilled, so I'm going to stop this before it gets out of hand because I realize lying and getting people into a corner isn't exactly the most useful way to help town. But I stand by my read on Vatumok. His latest post feels weird to me, like he wanted to seem town by believing my claim (since if he's mafia he'll know I'm not a mafia member making it up or something) but also wanted to force himself to find something about me as doubtful so that he'd look like a critical town, so picked something about my claim to randomly critique which didn't make a lot of sense.

Arelic's reactions thus far to my prodding have seemed fine. I'm still convinced Ltin is scum though.
Kids, don't do this. I almost feel like voting Inffy out even if he's town as he's more dangerous than any mafia could be.
Of course I believed your claim because why would you lie about such a thing and put town in danger???

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I'm not the Investigator but I am the Town Bartender where I can visit someone and block their night action.

Last night I blocked Nottycat (Pretty sure it's the fake one by how this is going.)

Reactions: Danni122112