CAPITALISM MAFIA

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
I had 0 reports so it was either claim cop and die useless or risk trusting my 1 town-read to roleswap with me

If she did turn out to be mafia then it'd all become clear next day when either 1) I died or 2) I told everyone the truth and quoted the posts where I roleswapped since nobody seemed to notice them even tho I thought they were pretty obvious tbh
still should've claimed IMO, even without reports I see no reason not to do it.

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Anyway to those who are genuinely upset, I apologise. I definitely could have handled this better and the inf slay was unnecessary.
I asked jivvi to let me try and get the game back on track because otherwise Paige would have won by spamming clap which nobody wants and I probably could have handled it better. If people actually don't want me to host I won't, the only reason I was doing so is because I didn't really want to play in another mafia game but didn't mind hosting and people weren't happy with this game.

Infected_alien8_ I'm sorry for slaying you dude, even with your borderline trolling and meta strats you didn't deserve it, that was bad on my part.

webpaige you know you deserved it, 0 sympathy.

As to those technically still alive I believe Hk, TWG and Oak (there maybe more idk) you can still finish the game as there is still a serial killer at large. So to everyone else who is dead please stop posting here for their sake. If you have a problem with me take it up in my dm. Thanks xoxo.

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Anyway to those who are genuinely upset, I apologise. I definitely could have handled this better and the inf slay was unnecessary.
I asked jivvi to let me try and get the game back on track because otherwise Paige would have won by spamming clap which nobody wants and I probably could have handled it better. If people actually don't want me to host I won't, the only reason I was doing so is because I didn't really want to play in another mafia game but didn't mind hosting and people weren't happy with this game.
I was happy with this game until you hosted
N1 - unu - blocked (by you?)
n2 - unu - died
n3 - hkcaper - didn't find out since i was a lazy cop so i got my results the night after
Yup, my drunk claims were actually my hooker targets

CLAP 66

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
TBF to Aqua, I can see where he went with Paige trying to throw the game with the clapping shit. Still, the Inf slay was unnecessary even if Inf was being an idiot; we still was playing the game in a valid way.

EDIT: As I was typing this I can agree with what Aqua's thinking was so lets continue the thread instead of this clapping spam which is annoying to the rest of us as nothing is going on rn.

• Agree
Reactions: HKCaper