CAPITALISM MAFIA

Iggish

Reaction score
Well afaik oog's thing was a tactic to save paige
How is this Oog's fault
I'm not sure. To me (a mafia), it mainly felt that he was just giving himself up almost needlessly. I also remember him doing something similar like this before when I was on a maf team with him IIRC, just giving up and throwing away his role out the window so I guess I'm still bummed about that.

Yeah but mainly I'm pissed at Aqua for being a prick

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I mean paige I did tell you to stop to try and actually fix the game, you ignored me and are still ignoring me so ur modkill was completely justified ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
WAAAA WAAAA SOMEONE IS SAYING THE WORD 'CLAP' IM A STUPID BABY SO I'LL JUST REVEAL HER ROLE AND OTHER PEOPLES ROLES EVEN THOUGH EVERYONE WAS STILL PLAYING BUT IM A TERRIBLE HUMAN BEING WHO THINKS NOBODY SHOULD HAVE ANY FUN ESPECIALLY OF SOMEONE SAYS THE WORD 'CLAP'

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Winner
Reactions: Iggish

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yeah IDK inffy was hard trolling this game too, it complete threw me off because I had to believe web was town.
I had 0 reports so it was either claim cop and die useless or risk trusting my 1 town-read to roleswap with me

If she did turn out to be mafia then it'd all become clear next day when either 1) I died or 2) I told everyone the truth and quoted the posts where I roleswapped since nobody seemed to notice them even tho I thought they were pretty obvious tbh

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Paigek5-Today at 1:14 PM
he modkilled me and inf because I was clapping likke you said
but I shall continue to clap
jordan-Today at 1:14 PM
clap in pms with m and aqua
make sure aqua is there so he gets alerts
no other reason
Paigek5-Today at 1:14 PM
I'm clapping in the main thread since I'm a mafia host so he can't locl me out :upside_down:
jordan-Today at 1:15 PM
ah yes splendid
continue

CLAP 50

• Winner
Reactions: Hunter