CAPITALISM MAFIA

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
do i have to be on the thread 24/7? am I not allowed to have a break from the forum and just watch a film with my family/ eat something etc? also this is meta reasoning inffy, so I want to propose a policy lynch on inffy
But I asked this and you responded to other stuff after it so why did you not want to answer this???

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Yeah but only hours after, and you weren't relaxing with family or anything since you answered other stuff from Iggish, so did you need time to think of a decent answer that would benefit your Mafia agenDA??!!
I know i was joking before, but I do actually find this borderline meta reasoning. If you must know, i probably just decided to leave my computer for a bit after the whole conversation with Iggish.

also, my repsonse wasnt that extreme right? I just said exactly what i stated before, what would i have thought about? I dont appreciate you going after me like this for no reason, you should know better inffy.

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Anyway, from the people arguing heavily for Aquas Lynch, the main two people were nottycat and infected, and I think we as a town can pretty much put these in the clear, as they are responsible for aquas death.
I still don't trust Inf, though I was a little surprised that Aqua flipped maf. But we still might have a serial killer around, and possibly an autocrat (since the last deaths flipped vanilla town, though Jivvi said he'd tell us that the autocrat was still around right?). But I'm pretty sure Notty is town at least.

I do have slight suspicions of Danni though- If he's Ted Cruz, it would make sense that he could be a serial killer as speculated earlier, since he has claimed an American and wants to hide his name.

Anyway I need to go back and re-read the Rune stuff before I make an opinion on it.

Reactions: Nottykitten

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Because you posted to Iggish after I'd asked the question lol?
I am not sure if you noticed, but I was getting kinda pissed off by Iggish during the whole discussion (something Iggish pointed out), because what he was saying was simply not true. Then I continued to write a long post to break down exactly what he was lying about, till I noticed he posted were he said he was indeed in the wrong.

Inffy, I swear, this is the kinda BS you did to me when you were mafia in the past.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I am not sure if you noticed, but I was getting kinda pissed off by Iggish during the whole discussion (something Iggish pointed out), because what he was saying was simply not true. Then I continued to write a long post to break down exactly what he was lying about, till I noticed he posted were he said he was indeed in the wrong.

Inffy, I swear, this is the kinda BS you did to me when you were mafia in the past.
I just find it a bit weird that you ignored the question when you apparently saw it, but said you were busy with family, even though you were posting to Iggish

Why lie if you have nothing to hide???

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
inffy i swear i'm so done with this dumb bit you are doing right now, but I'll try to break it down for you one LAST time.

1) I comment on something Iggish said about me.
2) Iggish and I have a conversation slowly turning into kinda heated discussion, because he was saying things that werent true.
3) Iggish makes his last post before the one where he realized that it was in fact not true.
4) somewhere after this you have posted the question asking me my opinion on Rune.
5) I spent a good amount of time between Iggish post (number 3 in this list) making quite a long post about Iggish.
6) he posts where he realized that it was in fact not true.
7) I rewrite my post after this.
8) I leave to go do other shit, well fed up with mafia after the discussion with Iggish
9) hours later i get this BS from you

Lets break down some more of your BS
I just find it a bit weird that you ignored the question when you apparently saw it, but said you were busy with family, even though you were posting to Iggish
1) I didnt ignore it
2) I did go do some other stuff yes(, among these were watching part of a film with my family)
3) Posting to Iggish had been going on for far longer before, and after you asked me

Why lie if you have nothing to hide???
1) I am not lying?!?

you were the one who dragged my irl actions into this discussion, and then claimed i was lying about that?
and you weren't relaxing with family or anything
AND AFTER ALL THIS:
what the f*ck is this about. you asked my opinion about rune, something I had already stated prior. Once I came back i gave you the exact same information that was already there.

Inffy I am so done with this dumb discussion, if you have anything more you want to say please do it fast, so I can go to bed.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
inffy i swear i'm so done with this dumb bit you are doing right now, but I'll try to break it down for you one LAST time.

1) I comment on something Iggish said about me.
2) Iggish and I have a conversation slowly turning into kinda heated discussion, because he was saying things that werent true.
3) Iggish makes his last post before the one where he realized that it was in fact not true.
4) somewhere after this you have posted the question asking me my opinion on Rune.
5) I spent a good amount of time between Iggish post (number 3 in this list) making quite a long post about Iggish.
6) he posts where he realized that it was in fact not true.
7) I rewrite my post after this.
8) I leave to go do other shit, well fed up with mafia after the discussion with Iggish
9) hours later i get this BS from you

Lets break down some more of your BS

1) I didnt ignore it
2) I did go do some other stuff yes(, among these were watching part of a film with my family)
3) Posting to Iggish had been going on for far longer before, and after you asked me

1) I am not lying?!?

you were the one who dragged my irl actions into this discussion, and then claimed i was lying about that?

AND AFTER ALL THIS:
what the f*ck is this about. you asked my opinion about rune, something I had already stated prior. Once I came back i gave you the exact same information that was already there.

Inffy I am so done with this dumb discussion, if you have anything more you want to say please do it fast, so I can go to bed.
tbh I just wanted to see how you'd react to me accusing you but I feel like you're getting angry so I'm sorry <3

So basically, you wanted to finish your conversation with Iggish before you left to do other things, which is why you didn't answer my question?

And the reason I said maybe you needed time to think was because maybe you needed time to consider how to position yourself with Rune. If you were Mafia then you'd have to create your suspicion to best suit your needs at the time (e.g. if he's gonna die, you might say you distrust him, if he's not gonna die you might defend him). But I wasn't seriously accusing you, it was mainly just an excuse to talk to you to get some reads from you but I'm sorry if it frustrated you

• Love
Reactions: HKCaper

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I still don't trust Inf, though I was a little surprised that Aqua flipped maf. But we still might have a serial killer around, and possibly an autocrat (since the last deaths flipped vanilla town, though Jivvi said he'd tell us that the autocrat was still around right?). But I'm pretty sure Notty is town at least.

I do have slight suspicions of Danni though- If he's Ted Cruz, it would make sense that he could be a serial killer as speculated earlier, since he has claimed an American and wants to hide his name.

Anyway I need to go back and re-read the Rune stuff before I make an opinion on it.
I'm not fucking Ted Cruz, lol.

Whats an autocrat?

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
The post I'm referring to is this:

Maybe this is just confusion and you were talking about you personally not wanting to claim, rather than not wanting others to claim, and you thought that, when I was asking about you not wanting other to claim, I was referring to when you talked about it not being a good idea last game, though. But at the time I thought you had some reason as to why claiming, for everyone, was a bad idea.
I'm even more confused now, great lol

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
What would in general be the best way to find an autocrat, and any suggestion for which politican could fit this?

Assuming it will be a detective in the team, this might be the only way to get a clear on them?

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Autocrat is nothing we should worry about today, town is nowhere close to winning and autocrat will just look like a townie in day chat. Through claiming, inspecting or mafia killing he/she should get wiped out. Mafia and especially SK (if there's one in the game) have priority now.

For now I'd like to assume Rune is still townie because of his claim.
Im pretty certain Inffy is town..

..JOKE

I think he's actually a strong suspect for autocrat or SK (assuming they are in) and maybe even mafia.
Been doing quite scummy things even though he has helped hunt down Aqua, it wouldn't surprise me he's 3rd party taking out maf or mafia team with Aqua mindgaming us. Until Infected_alien8_ claims his role I'm keeping my vote.

vote Infected_alien8_

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Could you elaborate on this? Why does his claim make you think he is town and what do you make of the scummy things he has done.
Mostly because he's Trudeau and only Canadian claim, which kinda seems legit. Personally I don't see him having a scum role if the Donald is mafia. Of course this is no guarantee that he's town but his claim sorta checks out. He has done some weird things and idk what to make of that just that it doesn't have to make him scum.