Most suspicious: Aqua, Rune
Quite suspicious: Notty, Ender
Neutral, slightly scum: HKCaper, webpaige, Unu
Neutral: Arelic, Danni, Jolt, Oak, Ooglie, TWG
Neutral, slightly town: Arelic
Quite townie: Computerguy

Strong townie read: Inffy, Erik

Aqua: I think this is pretty self explanatory
Rune: I have also explained this before, weird points against me and lying bout a point which iirc he still hasn't responded to.

Notty: I'm still quite suspicious as it seemed notty was really trying to get me lynched, I gave her the benefit of the doubt but suspicion is still there.
Ender: He lied to the town and purposefully "derailed" the thread. True, his win condition has supposedly been fulfilled but we don't have any proof of him actually winning. It could be an elaborate plan or maybe I'm just being cynical because I find him suspicious and I'm slightly pissed off that he derailed the thread and lied to the town many times. He supposedly should be on our side now but I'm still suspicious.

HK: vibes
Webpaige: vibes
Unu: has been quite reactive and defensive of his ontime, almost as if he's making a conscious effort not to have light thrown on him.

Danni: Same here, he was a bit inactive but he hasn't said anything scummy that I can remember.
Jolt: 2 posts have been very hard to read and he know wants to leave the game. Being the last Brit can be read two ways.
Oak: No read as a result of very little activity.
Ooglie: I don't really have a read on him.
TWG: I haven't got a read on him.

Arelic: vibes

Comp: put himself in the spotlight, confirmed a hint he dropped very early on and one of the first to claim. Very unlikely to be mafia, he would be more darker in colour but there's a possibility he could still be third party.

Erik: As I've said before, has seemed genuine. He hasn't been particularly active but I trust him.
Inffy: I said that he could easily be both and while I understand his motives for his scheme at the start of the day, it still leaves a weird taste in my mouth. However, he has tried to help the town as much as possible and I'm siding with him in the Aqua v Inf thing as he has exposed Aqua to be lying. This pretty much proves that Inffy is town because why would he want to kill another mafia and I doubt it's a town v town clashing because aqua has been caught lying. He could be third party I suppose but I town read him.

Disclaimer: my opinions could easily change just based off one post, especially for the middle people. Most of my neutrals are just because I haven't got a read on them. They could be anything but tbh I have no idea.
I'll be honest, there's no proper way to explain my hunch so I really can't keep trying to reword it because I actually can't. All my brain is saying that you were doing dodgy stuff in the last game which was similar to this one; that's literally it. It's not me trying to avoid the question and I'm just fine claiming right now. Like I said, take your performance from the last game and this one and you can probably see some similarity. Not exact but some and that's probably where you can understand what I'm saying.

Other than that, that's pretty much the only reason why I look like scum; because it's difficult for me to explain it. Anyways, I'm now inclined to believe that you're probably town but others in your country are most likely not.

Iggish

Reaction score
It's not me trying to avoid the question and I'm just fine claiming right now. Like I said, take your performance from the last game and this one and you can probably see some similarity. Not exact but some and that's probably where you can understand what I'm saying.
No, it is definitely you trying to avoid it. We have said this countless times but you refuse to acknowledge it. Why did you say I was leading a lynch and being very vocal when I wasn't showing any of these traits and there were no similarities to how I was playing the game.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Aqua: I think this is pretty self explanatory

Inffy: However, he has tried to help the town as much as possible and I'm siding with him in the Aqua v Inf thing as he has exposed Aqua to be lying.
Where did Aqua lie? Not disputing it but you've said it several times but never got into details so I just want to make sure you're not just bandwagoning onto something that you don't actually know about

Holy shit inffy, why am I supicious

Make some penta post about me or whatever.

I will not claim my name, nor my role, I thought we literally almost lynched someone last game from wanting a mass claim?

also aqua is trump lmao
Suspicious of you because of the reason I said at the start, as crude as it is, and also vibes

Also why will you not claim your name? Do you have a solid reason to not want to do that?

And why are you bringing up the fact that we almost lynched someone from wanting a mass claim last game? Did we even do that? But even if we did why did you bring that up?

I haven't really been paying attention to the whole rune stuff.

Infected_alien8_ could you tl;dr it for me please <3
Basically ages ago when Notty started suspecting Iggish, Rune came along and said that Iggish was acting the same as last game and said that he was trying to 'lead' town and take control of discussions and lynches (paraphrased). Me and Iggish want to know why he said that, considering none of that actually happened this game, and whenever we ask, Rune points to a LATER point in time where Iggish was acting a bit dodgy and where I agreed he was acting dodgy to justify his point, but he made his point before that so obviously that's not the true reason for him saying it. So he basically said something about Iggish which was apparently based on nothing, and at the time where Notty was suspecting Iggish and I was asking Iggish questions about his Canada statements. And then he stopped accusing him when Notty backed down.

I'll be honest, there's no proper way to explain my hunch so I really can't keep trying to reword it because I actually can't. All my brain is saying that you were doing dodgy stuff in the last game which was similar to this one; that's literally it. It's not me trying to avoid the question and I'm just fine claiming right now. Like I said, take your performance from the last game and this one and you can probably see some similarity. Not exact but some and that's probably where you can understand what I'm saying.

Other than that, that's pretty much the only reason why I look like scum; because it's difficult for me to explain it. Anyways, I'm now inclined to believe that you're probably town but others in your country are most likely not.
So you basically just felt like he was leading lynches and said that he was, even though he wasn't?

Also why are you inclined to believe that he's town, when you apparently stand by your read on him of acting the same?

Iggish

Reaction score
Where did Aqua lie? Not disputing it but you've said it several times but never got into details so I just want to make sure you're not just bandwagoning onto something that you don't actually know about
I can't remember off the the top of my head so I'll have to look back. While reading, I saw you pointing out that he was lying and you gave good justification towards it so I believe(d) he is / was lying as well.
I'll be honest, the you vs Aqua thing has been quite hard to follow but I do know enough about it when I read it and seen other people's posts that he was lying.

If you want, I'll go back and find where he was lying and where you said he was lying but I'm not sure what that would do.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I can't remember off the the top of my head so I'll have to look back. While reading, I saw you pointing out that he was lying and you gave good justification towards it so I believe(d) he is / was lying as well.
I'll be honest, the you vs Aqua thing has been quite hard to follow but I do know enough about it when I read it and seen other people's posts that he was lying.

If you want, I'll go back and find where he was lying and where you said he was lying but I'm not sure what that would do.
Yes please, I mean if you don't I'm just gonna always have a concern in the back of my mind that you put Aqua as suspicious because you knew he's Mafia (since he's your teammate) and want to look town since you haven't actually given a solid reason for suspecting him, but if you don't want to then your choice I guess

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Obviously, if not I wouldn't have an issue saying it otherwise, but I was trying to be a bit discrete about it as a I assume it will eventually come out.
Can you elaborate into the nature of the reason?

Do you know information about the relationship between names and the setup?

Is it about your name specifically?

Something else?

• Agree
Reactions: Unusual_Dood

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I might just be remembering wrong, but I found it weird how that was a bad idea last time, but a good idea this game.
Well we're in two different setups and two completely different circumstances.

If you're referring to people not wanting to claim names last game, I was an advocate for that back then, so I don't really have an answer as to why it wasn't a good idea then, but sometimes in some circumstances claiming is a good idea, sometimes it's not.

But noone's asking you to claim your role, just your name.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Can you elaborate into the nature of the reason?

Do you know information about the relationship between names and the setup?

Is it about your name specifically?

Something else?
could you please stop pushing possible town members to give away valuable information about their role, eventually causing them to get killed at night by mafia, because they suspect said player has a powerful ability, on base of what they said in the thread. ty. (unless you are mafia ofc inffy, then go ahead).

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
could you please stop pushing possible town members to give away valuable information about their role, eventually causing them to get killed at night by mafia, because they suspect said player has a powerful ability, on base of what they said in the thread. ty. (unless you are mafia ofc inffy, then go ahead).
pls

I'm just asking for a very general answer!!!!!!! *insert past arguments here*

Iggish

Reaction score
Yes please, I mean if you don't I'm just gonna always have a concern in the back of my mind that you put Aqua as suspicious because you knew he's Mafia (since he's your teammate) and want to look town since you haven't actually given a solid reason for suspecting him, but if you don't want to then your choice I guess
Cool, I'm watching a game so I'll answer at half time.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Basically ages ago when Notty started suspecting Iggish, Rune came along and said that Iggish was acting the same as last game and said that he was trying to 'lead' town and take control of discussions and lynches (paraphrased). Me and Iggish want to know why he said that, considering none of that actually happened this game, and whenever we ask, Rune points to a LATER point in time where Iggish was acting a bit dodgy and where I agreed he was acting dodgy to justify his point, but he made his point before that so obviously that's not the true reason for him saying it. So he basically said something about Iggish which was apparently based on nothing, and at the time where Notty was suspecting Iggish and I was asking Iggish questions about his Canada statements. And then he stopped accusing him when Notty backed down.
could just be vibes + added pressure but alright, thank you for summarising for me will take this into consideration <3

Iggish

Reaction score
Ok, I had a gander and it seems to me that Aqua repetitively lied about you misquoting and messing with contexts (though looking at it again, this would be a matter of opinion), but this is not why I thought Aqua was lying, I think I missed it or looked at the wrong bit. I also remembering thinking that Aqua changed their stance on the oak message but I'll have to re-read it.
I'll provide a fuller answer later.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Ok, I had a gander and it seems to me that Aqua repetitively lied about you misquoting and messing with contexts (though looking at it again, this would be a matter of opinion), but this is not why I thought Aqua was lying, I think I missed it or looked at the wrong bit. I also remembering thinking that Aqua changed their stance on the oak message but I'll have to re-read it.
I'll provide a fuller answer later.
I feel like I need to address this... AGAIN. Inf misquoted me twice. First time he paired a quote of mine to TWG to assumably make it look like I was bandwagoning off of his post which is what he accuses me of, when infact it was a response to a similar post oog made.

Second time he quoted one line of my post and ignored the explanation for it which I had written 2 lines under it, ignoring the context of the post.

Again misquoting me.

Inf has claimed he has misread/misunderstood multiple of my posts now so for the second case of misquoting it could be this again but it's kinda bs you accusing me of lying about the misquoting when I clearly have not. Whether you think my posts are scummy is a different matter but ur reason for suspecting me seems beyond bs.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I feel like I need to address this... AGAIN. Inf misquoted me twice. First time he paired a quote of mine to TWG to assumably make it look like I was bandwagoning off of his post which is what he accuses me of, when infact it was a response to a similar post oog made.

Second time he quoted one line of my post and ignored the explanation for it which I had written 2 lines under it, ignoring the context of the post.

Again misquoting me.
The first time I'd argue against being 'misquoting'. You voted me right after TWG, I quoted you both. I didn't 'misquote' you, the quote was correct and so was the timing of when you did it.

The second time, as I already pointed out, I didn't 'ignore' the explanation for it. I used two ** and came back to it later on in the same post. So again, I didn't misquote you.

So no, Aqua, I didn't misquote you.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Also why WOULD I accuse inf of misquoting me unless he actually did?

Surely if, hypothetically, I did lie. Anybody could go back and look and call me out. It would make no sense. No mafia would do that, regardless of their ability to play this game, so if your reasoning is Aqua's shit lol, then you're dumber than you appear Iggish :eyes: