Zambie Mafia - Day 4 - Game Over - Town Victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Okay well I'm last town so I'm gonna make two claims since I don't wanna reveal which role I am yet but if I die then I'll give you some info!

Claim 1) I'm the Samurai, I've been suspicious every night so far so maybe was responsible for any deaths, and I'm going to be suspicious tonight so anyone that visits me will die.

Claim 2) I'm the Blacksmith, I created a vest night 1, and gave that vest to Notty night 2 (assuming roleblocked since she died), aswell as making another vest. Tonight I'm making a gun ready for tomorrow night and am also giving a vest to fali or ltin tonight, not saying who.

Fali, please visit Ender <3

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
The initial excitement for the party dies down rather quickly as the more dangerous citizens slunk off to kill. Fortunately, not many died tonight, and many would cheer as the body ofJkangaroo was found.

Jkangaroo - A Zombie is dead!
It is now Day 3. With 7 living it takes 4 to lynch or no-lynch.
1. CaffeinatedKitty - Mad Scientist - Killed Night 1
2. Ooglie101
3. hipman500 - Cop - Killed Night 1
4. Ltin
5. Nottykitten - Doctor - Killed Night 2
6. Infected_alien8_
7. Enderfive
8. Oak63 - Oracle - Killed Night 2
9. Mulbery - Detective - Killed Night 2
10. Runemen4 - Replaced by Geekenstein
11. Timdood3 - Drunk - Killed by Suicide Bomber Day 2
12. Faliara
13. JKangaroo - ? Turned Zombie - Killed Night 3
14. Vatumok
15. MarsKid - Thief - Lynched Day 1
16. Dessern5 - Suicide Bomber - Lynched Day 2

• Winner
Reactions: JKangaroo

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Woooo

Sooo one kill...

And geek and ender blocked...

Kill can't be a zombie kill...

Which means there was no zombie kill...

Which means either me or Ltin is now infected or Ender/Geek was the zombie leader and thus no kill took place...

Either way, Ender is confirmed non-mafia scum in my eyes since I'm the last town and he's got 2 mafia killed now, so he's a zombie or the Lone Survivor, and I kinda think he's a zombie but at the same time he pushed pretty hard for Jk being the Lone Survivor and I'm not sure he'd do that to his zombie buddy but I guess it could be a mindgame.

Everyone else is also confirmed scum but what scum that is exactly is unknown.

There are now 3 Town, 1 or 2 zombies, potentially a Lone Survivor and 2 mafia, which is FANTASTIC because it means we get to choose who to kill Ltin Faliara ;)

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
I didn't really like the claims earlier because with a turned zombie all claims are kinda shady. I wanted to hold my claim to see if I could maybe bait out zombies/mafia but now I think it's important to figure out the remaining scum. I'm the lonely survivor.

Ltin and Faliara are basically confirmed town. I am pretty sure Inffy is also town but I still consider the option that Ender is samurai/blacksmith and inf zombie leader. That leaves Geek with Ooglie as the last 2 mafia.

I think our best bet is to kill either Ender or Inffy today. If Ender is the zombie I am pretty sure he is the only one so Faliara can just shoot one of Geek/Ooglie and we should be able to finish it the next day. If Inffy is the zombie there's likely 2 zombies and I'm almost certain he would've chosen to infect Faliara.

Behaviour wise I think Inffy is more town than Ender so I will place my vote on him for now, I will consider changing it after his post. If Ender turns out to be good we're still not doomed because mafia and zombie are basically forced to attack each other and we have a good idea of who our town teammates are.

vote Enderfive

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I didn't really like the claims earlier because with a turned zombie all claims are kinda shady. I wanted to hold my claim to see if I could maybe bait out zombies/mafia but now I think it's important to figure out the remaining scum. I'm the lonely survivor.

Ltin and Faliara are basically confirmed town. I am pretty sure Inffy is also town but I still consider the option that Ender is samurai/blacksmith and inf zombie leader. That leaves Geek with Ooglie as the last 2 mafia.

I think our best bet is to kill either Ender or Inffy today. If Ender is the zombie I am pretty sure he is the only one so Faliara can just shoot one of Geek/Ooglie and we should be able to finish it the next day. If Inffy is the zombie there's likely 2 zombies and I'm almost certain he would've chosen to infect Faliara.

Behaviour wise I think Inffy is more town than Ender so I will place my vote on him for now, I will consider changing it after his post. If Ender turns out to be good we're still not doomed because mafia and zombie are basically forced to attack each other and we have a good idea of who our town teammates are.

vote Enderfive

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
If Inffy is the zombie there's likely 2 zombies and I'm almost certain he would've chosen to infect Faliara.
She can't be infecteeeeeeed!

Anyway so I guess we have two Lonely Survivor claims, fun fun! So can you both what exactly the role is about please? Like, do you have any abilities? Do you win alone if you survive or with another faction etc. etc.

Also, a question for Ender - if you're the Lonely Survivor and your #1 goal is to survive, why'd you go so pro-town when there are zombies in the game who will likely want to go after such pro-town players? Didn't you fear you'd be a target in the night if you pushed so hard on mafia lynches?

And a question for Vat - why'd you act so darn suspicious?! You pushed hard on people being scum only to change your mind super fast and made points against people that were obviously going to get suspicion on you, surely - why? Didn't you fear you'd be lynched? And since you offered the idea to win with the zombies, I'm guessing that means you can win with being a zombie at the end of the game too?

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
She can't be infecteeeeeeed!
Sorry, lol, I keep forgetting that. It's actually very useful information for us that Fal can't be infected because I think I know all the town roles now. There is a rather small chance zombies took action because there is only 1 option they could've gone for to infect (and not kill). Ender and Geek were blocked so I'm 99% sure one of them is the zombie leader and because Ender has been playing anti-mafia all game, Geek is likely to be mafia instead.
Anyway so I guess we have two Lonely Survivor claims, fun fun! So can you both what exactly the role is about please? Like, do you have any abilities? Do you win alone if you survive or with another faction etc. etc.
I have no special abilities. I win if I am alive at the end of the game, I am pretty sure that is co-winning with whatever faction won.
And a question for Vat - why'd you act so darn suspicious?! You pushed hard on people being scum only to change your mind super fast and made points against people that were obviously going to get suspicion on you, surely - why? Didn't you fear you'd be lynched? And since you offered the idea to win with the zombies, I'm guessing that means you can win with being a zombie at the end of the game too?
I wasn't really in fear of being lynched because if necessary I always could've claimed and likely prevented me dying. And yes, I can also win as a zombie so I wasn't afraid of them. I could've been killed by mafia but there were other targets like Ender that seemed like higher priority for them. I also just want to help town forward in killing scum to progress the game, it's easier to win with town than with mafia IMO.

Hope that answers everything.

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Another thing, Ender is basically forced to claim today or we can deduce he is bad. That's why I thought today was a good moment to claim. I think he posted "are you entirely sure about that" as a bluff to look like the survivor.

Status
Not open for further replies.