Survivor Rock Islands

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Easy. I'm not a better leader than Notty and my main threats towards the beginning was CRonaldo since he started a giant alliance too and towards the middle it was 755 who made most of my alliance b die and then towards the later game it was you, Pim and 755 who seemed pretty eager to vote me out :c

Now I know the main threat was Smoggy after all (had a suspicion about this), which now makes me definitely want Pim to win like I said in my final statement c: storm886

Like in my final statement, I was a tag-along, only having power when Notty got voted out of the first time. I think (not sure) we voted you out because you were actually being quite wise and Hockey was with you which could have lead to you rising up and having the majority of votes. nitasu987

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Just to note, I did vote Smoggy since I knew nobody else was gonna vote for them and it was the safest option to vote!
Anyway, votings shouldn't have been like this, infact, whoever mis-voted is the reason Stret got out... I believe the votes should of been...
Ooglie - 5 (incorrect) 4
Pim - 4 (incorrect) 3
77 - 4 (correct)
Stret - 2 (incorrect) 3
Love - 2 (incorrect) 3
Smoggy - 1 (correct).
Question for lovedaice, who did you vote that voting?

SmoggyWaffles

Reaction score
Just to note, I did vote Smoggy since I knew nobody else was gonna vote for them and it was the safest option to vote!
Anyway, votings shouldn't have been like this, infact, whoever mis-voted is the reason Stret got out... I believe the votes should of been...
Ooglie - 5 (incorrect) 4
Pim - 4 (incorrect) 3
77 - 4 (correct)
Stret - 2 (incorrect) 3
Love - 2 (incorrect) 3
Smoggy - 1 (correct).
Mwahahahahahahaha I ruined this voting!

SmoggyWaffles

Reaction score
Easy. I'm not a better leader than Notty and my main threats towards the beginning was CRonaldo since he started a giant alliance too and towards the middle it was 755 who made most of my alliance b die and then towards the later game it was you, Pim and 755 who seemed pretty eager to vote me out :c

Now I know the main threat was Smoggy after all (had a suspicion about this), which now makes me definitely want Pim to win like I said in my final statement c: storm886

Like in my final statement, I was a tag-along, only having power when Notty got voted out of the first time. I think (not sure) we voted you out because you were actually being quite wise and Hockey was with you which could have lead to you rising up and having the majority of votes. nitasu987
And clearly I wasn't a threat. I just voted for who deserved to get out the most, and sometimes, that meant going against who you or Notty told me to vote out - that does not make me a threat. Promise <3

Pim

Reaction score
How much control did you have in your superalliance? (Pim to my knowledge you weren't in it, so for you I extend my congratulations)
I was in it, though it was my first survivor game, and tried to keep my head down as much as possible, because i noticed how the alliance 'leaders' got targetted pretty often, as they were a threat to the other alliances. In the end, we all had the same amount of control in the superalliance as everyone else, because without the votes of us there wouldnt be a big alliance after all! Ofcourse one must take the lead in such big alliance, so credits to Nottykitten for taking us to the finals! But, as i said, without us, there wouldnt be a leader.

Congrats on making it to the final three! Pim. how did you use strategy, if any, to get you to the final three after our alliance (notty, pim, 755, storm) dissolved? Or was it just purely luck, in your opinion? If it was luck, why do you deserve to win the title?

Thank you!
After our alliance dissolved, i can honestly say that luck brought me to the final three. But, I still made my chances bigger by re-uniting the other left-overs, and got multiple people along with us left-overs into the dangerzone, which got Notty (first one) and Stretford out. I also got Smoggy to vote for me, which been a great help for my surviving.
And i cant really give a big reason why i would deserve this title...
Maybe because I lived up the title, #1 Survivor of the dangerzones.

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Ooglie - 5 (incorrect) 4
Pim - 4 (incorrect) 3
77 - 4 (correct)
Stret - 2 (incorrect) 3
Love - 2 (incorrect) 3
Smoggy - 1 (correct).
I'll just air this out now- Once I got into the Nottysuperallianceofdoom, I voted for exactly who they told me to vote for. I only think I tweaked the voting a little bit in the start.

As for asking the final survivors-

I have no further questions.

Reactions: Nottykitten

755someone755

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Possible plot twists: Ooglie wins. Or Ans wins. Or Notty comes back.
SO MUCH POSSIBILITIES!

COMMENT TIME:
@Ooglie, I was just following orders through more than half the game xD
Pim, I definitely survived more of them than you. Even died once in between, so that kinda counts as ten :p
SmoggyWaffles, basically, everyone wanted you to win, but still, in the end, you used that to get them out. Interesting tactics.

QUESTION TIME:
1.Now seriously, who was the biggest mastermind of the game in your opinion (besides Nottykitten)(don't say "not me", I need a name!)?
2.Rate your luck with a number from 0-1 (all real numbers possible, even square roots and such)(the number 1 is not available)(a square root of -1 or dividing by 0 is not a real number).
3.How much did relationships from before the game influence your end score (rate from -1 to 1 this time, -1 means that they worsened your performance/made it like you were digging for gold under 100 km of Antarctica ice and 1 means that they improved your score/made it as if you were a potato in a roomy closet and got to the end with just relationships, same rules with the real numbers)?

My sentences be complex, but I needz answerz. :3

Reactions: Nottykitten

Pim

Reaction score
QUESTION TIME:
1.Now seriously, who was the biggest mastermind of the game in your opinion (besides Nottykitten)(don't say "not me", I need a name!)?
2.Rate your luck with a number from 0-1 (all real numbers possible, even square roots and such)(the number 1 is not available)(a square root of -1 or dividing by 0 is not a real number).
3.How much did relationships from before the game influence your end score (rate from -1 to 1 this time, -1 means that they worsened your performance/made it like you were digging for gold under 100 km of Antarctica ice and 1 means that they improved your score/made it as if you were a potato in a roomy closet and got to the end with just relationships, same rules with the real numbers)?
1. Well, i would say the 'higher order'. As I heard, Notty, Ooglie, Smoggy and someone else made the giantalliance, I would say that they are the masterminds of the game. They even got 2 in the final 3, and one fifth. Compliments.

2. 0-1? 1 isnt available? Ehm.... 0.997?
Well, ofcourse i had alot luck in the last dangerzones, but this whole game is based on luck at the end.

3. just keep getting more confused.
Anyway, I would give it a 0.35. I only had a good relationship with Xfolo at the start of this game (#noob), and he got out like third or something. Though the fact that i also was friends with Natsu before this, he gave up the big alliance for me, and gave the dangerzone chance to 77.

Amazing questions btw, Thank you!
(if you expected something else from the questions, excuse moi)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Wait, so Smoggy if you messed up that voting, that means you voted for Stret, which means you're just trying to win Stret's vote by saying he should be in the Final 3 when you're the reason he got out?

Now the answer is crystal clear, vote for Pim! Smoggy, like me, has just been a tag-along and screwed over so many people and woulda been voted out if he wasn't gonna leave BT when his survivor run ends.

• Love
Reactions: Pim

Pim

Reaction score
Wait, so Smoggy if you messed up that voting, that means you voted for Stret, which means you're just trying to win Stret's vote by saying he should be in the Final 3 when you're the reason he got out?

Now the answer is crystal clear, vote for Pim! Smoggy, like me, has just been a tag-along and screwed over so many people and woulda been voted out if he wasn't gonna leave BT when his survivor run ends.

You earn those votes just as much as I do.
I screwed just as many people over as you and Smoggy had, as we were in the same giant alliance almost though the whole game.

/vote Ooglie

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score

I screwed just as many people over as you and Smoggy had, as we were in the same giant alliance almost though the whole game.

/vote Ooglie

Nah, you've survived a lot more than any of us with no help x3 Still sad Natsu betrayed the Trusty Friendly Alliance of Friends to be with you though.

Pim

Reaction score

/vote Ooglie

Nah, you've survived a lot more than any of us with no help x3 Still sad Natsu betrayed the Trusty Friendly Alliance of Friends to be with you though.

You would have betrayed him like 1 or 2 votings after, so you cant blame him.

Stretford01

Out of this World
Reaction score
Well, how my survivor went.
Invited to small alliance in first tribe with nitasu, love, raxo, crash and I. Failed!
Then we made a smaller alliance of mythelf, nitasu, raxo and I. Gone!
I was independent for a voting, and then notty invited me to a big alliance, which became a smaller alliance, and then I had a final 3 pm which was disallowed. Then I got voted out.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Invited to small alliance in first tribe with nitasu, love, raxo, crash and I. Failed!
I was independent for a voting, and then notty invited me to a big alliance, which became a smaller alliance, and then I had a final 3 pm which was disallowed. Then I got voted out.
But you were with Smoggy, Cron, Tommy and Theo right?

Stretford01

Out of this World
Reaction score
But you were with Smoggy, Cron, Tommy and Theo right?
at one point yes, lasted about 2-3 votings though

Pim

Reaction score
Wait.
Ooglie, i didn't vote for Stret. Stret was the person i trusted most apart from Notty. <3

Ooglie: Me, 77, Stret and love. 4
77: Ooglie, Stret, Love and Smoggy. 4
Stret: Me, 77 and Smoggy. 3
Love: 77, me and Smoggy. 3
Pim: Ooglie, Stret and love. 3
Smoggy: Ooglie. 1

Which means you did vote for Stret, or if not, which 3 did you vote for then?

wasup58

Reaction score
Since I have like never seen any of you ingame or don't know any 3 of you at all, answer my question:
What do you think were your greatest and worst decisions within the game?
Please answer or I'm just going to use a randomizer :p