Westworld

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Just finished it today, definately one of the best shows I have ever seen, in my top three.

While a lot of things can be said about it, and I sure it will be done in this thread, something that struck close to home was how to creators of the park/hosts/whatever usually did not enter the park to have fun, since they already knew everything, and it lost its magic. This have can easily happen when you are a part of the team and staffing a server, especially on release, it truely loses some of its magic.

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
This have can easily happen when you are a part of the team and staffing a server, especially on release, it truely loses some of its magic.
: (

Re-watching episode one: I've seen discussion boards where people were confused why Elsie kissed some of the hosts and it's basically explained that she's still super enamored ((LIKE SHE EVEN DRESSES UP IN EPI ONE WHEN SHE ENTERS THE PARK)) with the park and treats its inhabitants as actual beings her story is so tragic : (

((note doe: theories flying around that she's still alive because we left off at soldier-mc-hot-pants trying to track down her GPS signal so it's really open ended on what really, really happened to her maybe; here's to the not-dead-if-not-on-screen trope C: ))

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
While Westworld is a show that's well enough made to make good theories out of, especially during a season, debating if Elsie is alive or not are one of the things I just can't be bothered with, you can find evidence both for or against it, but at the end, it might not even be decided yet, leave it ambiguous and the script writers can do what they want, bring her back or not.