Almighty Goat
Reaction score
  • Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well you said the reason you didn't want to claim was because of the "hipman is innocent" bulletin at the start of the day. This ofcourse, doesn't apply to yesterday where you also didn't want to claim IIRC.
I said nothing of the sort.
Really? I seem to remember you refusing to claim yesterday. I could be mistaken however.
I think he said he didn't want to claim, meaning because Jivvi told us that mafia had such a role, not because of the hip is inno thing

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
its kinda proven that we all bypass, but i guess no harm in making sure, esp since you're flavour Ltin i understand you would want to make sure
This will prove who still doesn't bypass, and they'll need to know that since they need to know who they're going to be targetting with their powers tonight, real player or flavour player

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I tried to message Oog (went to dess who died) and foggy (went to notty, who also died)
I basically said "ey yo let the thread kno if u got dis message" (I'm paraphrasing of course)
mostly because I was concerned Ender was going to screw with them or something (I still have no idea)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Can the person who wrote the 'hipman500 is innocent' on the bulletin please reveal themselves, if you meant player hip as opposed to real hip? And give an explanation as to why he's innocent?

Runemen4
Oak Milk
Danni122112
hipman500
Vatumok

just waiting for you guys to vote now I think, please do it ASAP since we only have like a day to do this before Ender goes away for a week and then we lose votecounts.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
they might be dead

also who the fuck am I voting for and, and why are we doing this???
1) If they were dead I imagine we'd have seen something about an ability to magically see if someone's innocent/write a message to the thread, in their role description, and we haven't, so I think they're alive

2) You're voting for Dess You were voting for Dess but as I was writing this post I realized something and so now you're voting for TWG*, and we're doing this because we're all voting for players whose real players are dead, but their flavour name isn't dead. So for example, Dess died n1, but the person with the flavour name of Dess is still alive. Then when Ender gives us the votecount, we can see who exactly bypasses the name mechanic now, since if you bypass it, Ender will register your vote on the dead person rather than the flavour version of that person and won't include your vote on the votecount. If your vote is there, you don't bypass it. This is useful since PR's should know whether they bypass the mechanic or not because it's likely their night abilities will follow suit.

It's been proven now that me and hk now suddenly bypass the mechanic, as well as Notme, and I think someone else but I forgot who, which means it does build up/infect, as opposed to switch to different players and leave the previous player reset, and means it isn't just 1 new person per day.

Once everyone's voted on their respective dead person (and only 3 people are voting one at a time so that we don't risk mislynching anyone), we can get a full picture of who bypasses the mechanic and who doesn't.

--

Also I just realized I forgot to put oak/arelic/ltin on the same person for a safety net like last time so SLIGHT CHANGE OF PLAN (but only for 3 people/4 including danni)

Arelic please switch to Dess
Ltin please vote Dess
hipman500 please vote Jivvi

Final votecount should look like this:

Jivvi - Inf, Iggish, Notme, hipman500 (4/7)
TWG - HKCaper, Danni112122, Ooglie101 (3/7)
Aqua - Vatumok , Runemen4, One one two (3/7)
Dess - Oak Milk, Arelic, Ltin (3/7)

And then Ender displays it tomorrow and we know exactly what's going on.

(I made Jivvi the one with 4 players instead of 3 since I'm on that one and I'm probably most active so if there is a mafia-attempt at switching to Jivvi and killing player jivvi and forcing us to mislynch for some stupid reason then I can probably be there to quickly unvote to stop it from only needing 3 extra votes for a lynch.)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
AAAAAAAAAA I just realized fog was TWG so TWG ISN'T A VIABLE OPTION

HKCaper @danni112122 Ooglie101 REALLY SORRY ABOUT THIS BUT PLEASE CHANGE YOUR VOTES TO UNUSUAL_DOOD NOT TWH

Final Votecount should look like this:

Jivvi - Inf, Iggish, Notme, hipman500 (4/7)
Unu - HKCaper, Danni112122, Ooglie101 (3/7)
Aqua - Vatumok , Runemen4, One one two (3/7)
Dess - Oak Milk, Arelic, Ltin (3/7)