The Bastard Game: Day 5

Iggish

Reaction score
Danni the last time you made the list and forgot me, I told you and now you've forgotten me again :(

Also idk why I am one of the people who the voting-passing-ability-thing is tested on as with both cases, I will show up as Iggish in the votecount.

• Informative
Reactions: HKCaper

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Danni the last time you made the list and forgot me, I told you and now you've forgotten me again :(

Also idk why I am one of the people who the voting-passing-ability-thing is tested on as with both cases, I will show up as Iggish in the votecount.
OH your role name is Iggish, sorry I forgot

Oak Milk, Arelic, Ltin switch to Jivvi please

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Fine.
I will claim after I go to church.

Let it be known that Inf has clearly got tunnel vision though.

vote jivvi
I haven't got tunnel vision, I've given you plenty of opportunities to claim and let us unvote, the only reason we're voting you is because everyone finds you suspicious + jivvi signalled that you're on his team

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount: Ltin should refrain from voting dead people.

Ltin (3) - Infected_alien8_, HKCaper, Ooglie101
hipman500 (3) - Notme, hipman500, Vatumok
Vatumok (3) - Runemen4, Iggish, One one two
Iggish (3) - Danni122112, Oak Milk, Arelic

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch and 7 votes to No Lynch.

• Winner
Reactions: Notme

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch and 7 votes to No Lynch.
S L I P

It appears Ltin can vote actual players not roles this day.
Player Jivvi is dead.

• Confusing
Reactions: Iggish

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Does that mean I get to vote people people?
well there goes your plan Infected_alien8_

have we got any option other than massclaiming? I mean i dont see too much of a risk in it. A lot of powerful town PR's have already died, and since doc (if even in the game) hasnt outed yet, he wont put himself at too much risk. yes it will make the doc pool smaller since some people have already claimed, but doc always runs the risk of getting killed randomly anyway.

you guys decide, my flavour name is already out there, i'd be willing to discuss other options if anyone has them

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Wait but Notme's vote isn't bypassing the mechanic, but yesterday both unu + notme's vote bypassed it didn't they? So why has Notme's reset? Or did unu's not bypass yesterday?

well there goes your plan Infected_alien8_

have we got any option other than massclaiming? I mean i dont see too much of a risk in it. A lot of powerful town PR's have already died, and since doc (if even in the game) hasnt outed yet, he wont put himself at too much risk. yes it will make the doc pool smaller since some people have already claimed, but doc always runs the risk of getting killed randomly anyway.

you guys decide, my flavour name is already out there, i'd be willing to discuss other options if anyone has them
Well we still don't know for sure if Oak/Arelic/Danni bypass since they're voting Iggish, who is also playername Iggish. If 2 of them can bypass it too then we can still do this (and if they refuse then they out themselves as Mafia) - but I doubt two of them will so yeah it looks like we might need to massclaim. I'd still like them to vote Jivvi instead though, just in case.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Alright concerning the voting and the bypassing:

Day0: Unu bypasses flavour mechanic on voting

Danni122112 (10) - One one two, TheWeakGuy48_, Nottykitten, Fog, Infected_alien8_, Iggish, Aqua, Notme, hipman500, Ooglie101
Aqua (2) - Oak63, Danni122112
Arelic (1) - HKCaper
Danni122112 (1) - Unusual_Dood
Day1: Unu and Notme bypass flavour mechanic on voting
Vote Aqua
Votecount: I would like to remind HKCaper and Unusual_Dood that voting for corpses is very disrespectful to the dead.
Nottykitten (6) - HKCaper, Fog, Danni122112, One one two, Infected_alien8_, Runemen4
Nottykitten (1) - Notme
Day2: Ltin bypasses flavour mechanic on voting, Notme doesnt bypass anymore:

well inffy already made the post asking what happend while i was looking for these posts, but still have em i guess