[New Feature] TTT In-Game Event Addon

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

Those of you who were around when Baker was the admin of our first TTT server may remember an addon that allowed for custom rounds, including 'team deathmatch', 'big heads' and 'stalker'. We've wanted the same thing for this server for a while but knowing it costed money we were hesitant and waiting to see if Mac's 'Pay-To-Privilege' idea would get implemented and help us get enough donations for it. However, after Baker generously offered me his old version of the addon (thanks again, Baker), I found that it was outdated, checked the website for the addon and noticed it's only £5 so here we are with the new Wyozi TTT Events!

What is this addon all about?
Basically, when in-game, admins can set a round to one of the following special games (taken from the creator's description):
  • Team deathmatch Half are detectives and the other half are traitors. Roles can take full advantage of their respective shops.
  • Stalker Hidden: Source inspired event, where traitors are invisible but have only knives. Cooperation required!
  • Shuffle Deathmatch with a twist! Players are split into detectives and traitors, but killing a player makes them part of your team. Everyone has three lives.
  • Dodgeball Splits players into two teams and equips them with dodgeballs.
  • Headshot War The true demonstration of skill; everyone is given desert eagle and only headshots count.
  • Bighead Makes everyone's head bigger for a round! (this event exists mostly as a demonstration of a really simple event)
Players can also vote on a special round to be played, and special events can be made to play every so many rounds (right now every 10 rounds a random special event will happen). When a special event round is incoming, the screen's HUD will explain how it works so nobody is left in the dark. And the best part is, none of it requires a download, so you can join the server in the exact same amount of time as before but have all this as a bonus!

Hope you enjoy this awesome addon, please message me if there are any issues with it.

-Inf/Chandler

Last edited: