Other Movie Event - Sunday Movie Voting!

What movie would you like to watch on Sunday?

• Grave of the Fireflies

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • The Matrix

Votes: 40 47.6%
  • The Grand Budapest Hotel

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • Guardians of the Galaxy

Votes: 58 69.0%
  • The Big Lebowski

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • The Intouchables

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • Ocean's Eleven

Votes: 18 21.4%
  • Kill Bill

Votes: 19 22.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iguana

lmao i have a title
Reaction score
EDIT: YOU CAN VOTE FOR THREE MOVIES. THREE. TROIS. 3. III.

Our next movie night is scheduled Sunday March 8th 2015 @ 5pm EST/9pm GMT! (Converted to your time)

We're only watching one movie but have a rather large list to go through, so we've narrowed it down to a few and are allowing you guys to vote and trim the movie down even further. If you've suggested movies and are disappointed your movie did not make this week's cut then please do not fret! All of your suggestions have been considered and will most likely be voted upon at a later date!

Our current suggestion list for movies is:
  • Grave of the Fireflies (IMDB)
  • The Matrix (IMDB)
  • The Grand Budapest Hotel (IMDB)
  • Guardians of the Galaxy (IMDB)
  • The Big Lebowski (IMDB)
  • The Intouchables (IMDB)
  • Ocean's Eleven (IMDB)
  • Kill Bill (IMDB)

You can vote for THREE movies, so vote ahead! The polls will end @ midnight on Saturday! Thanks for voting and help us liven up the community and keep these movie nights alive!

~​

For future reference, if you want to suggest more movies for future movie nights then feel free to do so! Posting in this form will allow for me and Sploorky to review them quickly and easily and will most likely be better than doing something like reminding us on Teamspeak.
Click here!

Last edited:

Iguana

lmao i have a title
Reaction score
So I have to get up at 5 am to watch. ;c
I have to wake up at 5 AM, Monday.

Which means I won't be joining. Again,

:c Haven't really been anywhere but the forums lately.
Unfortunately timezones can't appease everyone. We'll be playing around with timezones and dates, so don't expect every following movie night to be on a Sunday. Last week we did Saturday albeit at the same time, but who knows, maybe next week we'll try an earlier or later time to try and snag up some Oceanic viewers.

Iguana

lmao i have a title
Reaction score
imo it was a good day/time last week and you can't get much better than that
maybe having another one hosted by a european at 10:00 GMT would work for the aussies if enough interest is shown
Yeah, unfortunately most of the European admins probably have a bunch on their plate right now in terms of work. If anything I'll just readjust my sleep schedule and see if I can help out some of the Europeans and Oceanic members.

• Sad
Reactions: Hunter