Community Meeting Recap 17/04/2015

Baker93

Alkaqube
Reaction score

17/04/2015: Meeting Recap
Community News
[fieldset=Resignations]Both our resident ASSHAT GmK, and Malcovent, our beloved Community Admin have resigned fully from their positions. They have both had absolutely monumental positive influence on the community and we wish them a very happy retirement. Send some love their way![/fieldset]

Create
[fieldset=Event Results]Results for the Easter Egg hunt and Lobby Competition will be announced in the coming week, stay tuned!
[/fieldset]

Baker93

Alkaqube
Reaction score
Baker did not even show up for the meeting.
Baker apologises for his absence however was experiencing technical difficulties that consequently meant that he could not attend. I hope I made up for it for doing the best I could by contacting another admin to arrange a replacement. Apologies for any inconvenience caused, hope you had a good meeting :-)

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Baker apologises for his absence however was experiencing technical difficulties that consequently meant that he could not attend. I hope I made up for it for doing the best I could by contacting another admin to arrange a replacement. Apologies for any inconvenience caused, hope you had a good meeting :-)
Saying in third person like that has me imagining you using a little gopher puppet, because of the avatar while hiding behind a couch.

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: Naoh and Baker93

Riketr

Reaction score
Community News
[fieldset=Resignations]Both our resident ASSHAT GmK, and Malcovent, our beloved Community Admin have resigned fully from their positions. They have both had absolutely monumental positive influence on the community and we wish them a very happy retirement. Send some love their way![/fieldset]

:mad::mad::banghead::banghead::redcard::notworthy::(
Excuse me while I begin destroying things with this sledgehammer

EDIT: I forgot to wish you guys the best of luck in the future, I was too busy looking for something to rage with, so, um...

EDIT II: I apologize for it being so big, I *tried* to reduce its size...

Reactions: Naoh and Notme