Kicking someone out of your boxel.

D

DarkHender

Say you let someone in your boxel and then they destroy something. I've searched but I couldn't find a command that you could use to kick someone out of your boxel. I think it'd be a cool idea if we ever got this command. So things don't get destroyed. :)

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Say you let someone in your boxel and then they destroy something. I've searched but I couldn't find a command that you could use to kick someone out of your boxel. I think it'd be a cool idea if we ever got this command. So things don't get destroyed. :)
Nobody can edit blocks in a boxel that is not their own due to current changes in permission, I believe in the future you might be able to add permissions yourself, though a command to kick users from your own boxel would be nice and is a good suggestion :)

Thanks!

D

DarkHender

Uhm, Well bubbles can build in mine and I can build in ABDJTS... So.. It must be glitching or something. I
Nobody can edit blocks in a boxel that is not their own due to current changes in permission, I believe in the future you might be able to add permissions yourself, though a command to kick users from your own boxel would be nice and is a good suggestion :)

Thanks!

Dragosh

Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
I had someone spawn in my Boxel and begin building on one side.
Ya, there is a bug where multiple people get teleported to the same boxel.

I think being able to kick someone out of your boxel would be helpful though. Sometimes you just want them to leave, and want to build alone or something like that. I don't think the OP's would want to be pinged every time someone wants to remove someone from their boxel also.

• Agree
Reactions: chris360kss