[INFO] Ironman, supercookies & prestige

W

Wimali

Ironman

Quick introduction to Ironman
Ironman is a harder way of playing RoF. It's activated by using /ironman activate and can only be used by Apprentice+.

Disadvantages
-
You’ll have to pay cookies to go into ironman mode. For Grandmasters, this is 250 cookies.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]build[/BCOLOR]- Apprentices pay 18 cookies.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]build[/BCOLOR]- Journeymen pay 35 cookies.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]build[/BCOLOR]- Experts pay 75 cookies.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]build[/BCOLOR]- Masters pay 150 cookies.
build- Grandmasters pay 250 cookies.
- Underling pays 350 cookies.
- Cultist pays 450 cookies.
However, you will get the cookies you paid back when/if you survive the round.
- You'll get permanent Hunger II, Weakness II and Mining Fatigue II. I would not recommend eating during ironman mode, as it's a huge waste of food. You won't lose cookies from "hunger-damage" anyway!
- You will be unable to place blocks, so make sure to have a house before going into ironman mode or join someone else’s house!
- You will be unable to regenerate health. Even health and regenerating potions don't work. Golden apples haven't been tested, but it's very likely that they don't work.
- If you die or re-log, you won’t get any cookies at all.
- If you get hurt by lava or fire, you'll lose cookies. The exact amount is unsure at the moment.

Advantages
- You’ll get one supercookie in addition to normal cookies. It seems like you'll also get the cookies you paid to go into ironman mode back if you survive.
- If you're in prestige, you'll get 50% more supercookies.

Other information
- Your rank needs to be Apprentice or higher for you to be able to use ironman.
- The /ironman command provides you with basic informaton while /ironman activate is used to actually start the ironman challenge.
- You can only activate ironman in the first 10 minutes of the round (so until the timer is past 25:00 minutes).
- You’ll forfeit the challenge if you log out.
- Not eating anything at all might be a smarter thing to do than eating if you’re in a safe house. You will take five hearts of damage when your hunger bars run out (which won't cause you to lose cookies).
- It seems like you are unable to use /mvs while in ironman mode. You're also unable to use /lobby.
- If you stay in the spawn for 5 minutes total while in ironman mode, you'll forfeit the challenge.

What's the best way to survive ironman?
There is, obviously, no perfect way of surviving ironman. However, I've played quite a few ironman rounds and won most of them, so I'd say my way of doing it is pretty good. I'd suggest building your house before entering ironman mode, so you can still edit it if you screw up. You've got time until 25 minutes before the round ends, so you should be fine! Fighting mobs or generally doing anything not in a safe house is a very bad idea and will most likely get you killed. Personally, I'd say the best idea is to just build a house, go into ironman, and stay alert!

Supercookies
- If you eat a super cookie it will give you cookies in exchange.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff] build[/BCOLOR]- Apprentices earn 35 cookies.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]build[/BCOLOR]- Journeymen earn 70 cookies.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]build[/BCOLOR]- Experts earn 150 cookies.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]build[/BCOLOR]- Masters earn 300 cookies.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]build[/BCOLOR]- Grandmasters earn 500 cookies.
- You gain a supercookie by surviving a round on ironman. Make sure to always have at least one empty slot in your inventory in case you'll get a supercookie. So:
- Supercookies are physical and if you die while having one in your inventory, it’s lost forever.
- A supercookie is enchanted with Unbreaking II and Fire Aspect II.
- You can make cookies virtual by using /ck deposit.
- You can make them physical by using /ck withraw.
- You can check your balance by using /ck balance.

Prestige
Supercookies gains for prestige ranks (by XxNyXoxx):

Underling:1-3 for a round, 2-5 with ironman enabled.
Max possible cookies:6
  • 3 for surviving a round
  • 2 from ironman
  • 1 from three rounds survived bonus
Cultist:4-6 a round, 5-9 with ironman mode.
Max possible supercookies:10
  • 6 for surviving a round
  • 3 from ironman
  • 1 from three rounds survived bonus
unconfirmed
Acolyte: 7-10 a round, 10?-15 with ironman mode
Max possible supercookies:16

unconfirmed
???: 11-13 a round, 15?-19? with ironman mode
Max possible supercookies:20

unconfirmed
???: 14-16 a round, 21-24 with ironman mode
Max possible supercookies:25

???: 17-20 a round, 24?-30 with ironman
Max possible supercookies:31

Click here to see what you can buy in the Cultist and Acolyte ship.

You can link this thread through tinyurl.com/rofironman, tinyurl.com/rofsupercookies and tinyurl.com/rofscookies!

Thanks to Dessern5, DarkHender, Omar_Sales, Awesumus_Momeni, Jivvi, buildbuild12, hp0penwiew, dirtcake, xxnyxoxx, tyukmn and a few more people for contributing to this thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
W

Wimali

Interesting... is there another use for the cookies, like a special shop or ingame benefits, or extra coookies??
Yup, a supercookie shop is coming and I'm pretty sure you'll be able to buy custom login & logout messages and other awesome stuff in there, but don't quote me on that.

EDIT: You can now also access this thread through tinyurl.com/rofironman, tinyurl.com/rofsupercookies and tinyurl.com/rofscookies!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jan Henrik

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
If you eat the super cookie it will give you cookies in exchange. For Grandmasters it should be 500, I am not 100% positive if this is the same for every rank.

Yes super cookies and ironman are now in game.

Reactions: 1 person
D

DarkHender

150 for eating a super cookie when youre rank Expert.
Tested by Awesumus_Momeni

W

Wimali

Has been updating, thanks.

Also could anyone with the ability change the name of this thread to "[INFO] Ironman & Supercookies"? Without the "s obviously

kuilin

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
More information. If a Player eats one then they get the green text, and it tells them that they have gained 0 cookies. Tested with licorice131. Will try Crafter and then maybe a Guest.

• Informative
Reactions: Cloudy
W

Wimali

The prestige update has come out! Here's a few things I'm allowed to tell you. Supercookies have now been virtualized!

- You can make supercookiescookies virtual by using /ck deposit.
- You can make them physical by using /ck withraw.
- You can check your balance by using /ck balance.

Also, people in prestige will earn 50% more supercookies than they normally would.