Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Continue the thread as is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

Guest35486

Guardian of Corruption
She noticed the tension in both the man and the girl. Maybe she's pushing it a bit too far... or not?
"Finding our places in this world? Do we even know what this world is? Many don't even remember how they ended up here. Some don't even know their powers. Will there be someone with more power than others? Will they rule over other creatures here?" She asked, not displaying any obvious emotion. "Should we talk to others to understand their powers? Their goals? There are a lot to be discussed."

((@Trap_Wolf @Toiletprincess ))

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
((In a way, I already have ^_^))
((I'm eager to have a conversation with another guardian, so screw it x3))

-------

I look up wondering what's taking those two so long to arrive at the bottom, and see that the boy is just gawking at the sinking girl. Ok, I guess not everyone is so great with water... I quickly swim up to the girl, and create a bubble similar to the one at the bottom, containing both of us.

For the first time, I finally see what I look like in my reflection on the side of the bubble. I have pale skin, messy white hair, with a slight blue tint, eyes as clear and blue as the water surrounding him, and wearing deep blue-purple robes.

After gawking at my reflection for a few seconds, I turn to the girl. I flash a grin and ask, "I'm Ross, are you ok?"

Last edited:

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
((I would say that would be the Guardian of Nature to give the planet/ground such variations. It was
Guardian of Water who specifically brought water itself to the world, it will have to be a Guardian of Nature that would allow earth diversity and basically trees. Think of it as consequences of Guardians not existing or have entering the world. The world we are creating could not necessarily become the kind of world [minecraftian or earthly] that we are used to. It could become a world of firey sludge for all we know.))
(( Alright, thanks for clarifying on this. :)))

Faliara

Reaction score
After gawking at my reflection for a few seconds, I turn to the winged girl. I flash a grin and ask, "I'm Ross, are you ok?"
"Um?..." she blinked, surprised at someone appearing before me. "Uh... Yeah, I guess. Thanks."

((Also, I know that you probably noticed this by now, but I'm not using first-person POV. I'm using third-person, because days of reading fanfiction and stories and occasionally writing your own does that.))

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
"Oh...err...sorry, I didn't mean to startle you or anything...I just wanted to make sure you're all right, that's all. You looked like you were having a bit of trouble. Say, what are you doing down here in the first place?"

Faliara

Reaction score
"Oh...err...sorry, I didn't mean to startle you or anything...I just wanted to make sure you're all right, that's all. You looked like you were having a bit of trouble. Say, what are you doing down here in the first place?"
A slight blush crossed her cheeks, pointing to the boy observing them. "I was following him." She looked rather embarrassed. "I didn't really think about if I could swim or not at the time."

Faliara

Reaction score
A slight blush crossed her cheeks, pointing to the boy observing them. "I was following him." She looked rather embarrassed. "I didn't really think about if I could swim or not at the time."

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
"Ok, I guess that makes sense. Though, he's just sitting there staring...He seems to be getting along him underwater though. Would you rather go up to the surface or go deeper with him?"

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
"Honestly, I'd like to go see what's inside the bubble, too," she said, rubbing the back of her head.
"Honestly, I'm not sure you'll be able to see much, the bubble is practically an orb of frosted ice; I was down there and I couldn't see a thing through it. And I don't think we couldn't get inside even if we wanted to; the ice is probably at least a few inches thick..." Ross turns his head towards towards the other diver, who is still just staring. "What's his deal? You know him?"[/s]

Faliara

Reaction score
"Honestly, I'm not sure you'll be able to see much, the bubble is practically an orb of frosted ice; I was down there and I couldn't see a thing through it. And I don't think we couldn't get inside even if we wanted to; the ice is probably at least a few inches thick..." Ross turns his head towards towards the other diver, who is still just staring. "What's his deal? You know him?"[/s]
She shook her head. "I saw him diving down, and went to follow him."

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
((I don't know much about buildbox, only how to use worldedit, sorry :c))

-------

Ross dejectedly looks down at his feet, which are quickly turning to liquid pooling at the bottom of the bubble. He isn't sure whether to feel sad for the girl, or alarmed at his body turning into water again. After a brief moment of panic, he decides to try to lift the girl's spirits. He looks up at her and laughs. "Heh, I guess I'm really not used to this whole 'randomly turning into water' thing. Maybe we should just go get him and get to the surface before I drown in myself."

Last edited:

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Guardian of Wind

"Okay Death. I'm heading towards them and see what's happening. Wish me luck!"

*Stands up spreading his wings*

"Hope I see you later."

*Gives Death a smile and starts flying towards the crater*

(I'm flying right above the crater full of water)

"Hmm. A girl trapped in a bubble, a white-haired guy next to her talking to her, another guy with pink eyes staring at that girl, another bubble at the very bottom. What is happening there? I really want to take a look."

"Should I see if I can use some wind abilities? No no. Am I just going to believe a female voice that talked to me in a dream about saying I'm the Guardian of the Wind? If this doesn't work I'm going to look lik a fool in front of Death."

"Maybe I can try and create a small wind tunnel inside that crater. In which I could easily fly through it without not even getting wet. Here I go.*

*Airis starts moving his hands in a circle-like way*

"Not working. Come on, Airis. Believe in yourself."

*Starts moving his hands again but this time he's focusing*

*Wind starts to surround Airis*

"Is this really working?"

*Wind starts to grow and grow and grow*

"Woah. No no no. Stop. This is not what I wanted to do!"

*Wind starts to grow in an incredibly speed. Forming a huge tornado.*

"No!! What is this?!"

*The tornado hits the crater filled of water. Dragging everything out of it. Leaving the crater dry and throwing the people that were inside the crater outside the hole. In the border.*

"What have I done?! They can't be... dead? NO!"

*Quickly flies where all of them are laying down. All of them with their eyes shut."

*Approaches the girl*

"Hey, please. Wake up."

*Tears come down his face*

"Please everyone, wake up..."

----------------------

(( Catcocomics Faliara endersteve5 Timdood3 ))​

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ross is the first to wake, strengthened by the water around him.

"Ugh, my head-" Ross' eyes meet Airis'. He isn't angry, but he isn't exactly thrilled about his conversation with a cute girl being interrupted by some guy with a tornado, not to mention being hit directly. Ross' voice is weak, but his strength is quickly returning, "I guess we know your powers, now who are you and what the heck was that all about?- Man, it's gonna take a while to fill this thing up a second time..."

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Guardian of Wind

*Hears the white-haired guy talking to him*

"You are not dea- (He stops before he could finish the sentence seeing this guy is looking at him with so much anger) I-I am so sorry... It was not my intention to harm anyone. Just saw strange things were happening down there and I just wanted to create a wind-like tunnel to take a look. But I don't know what happened.... It's my first time using this abilities and I guess it got out of hand... I'm truly sorry. My name is Airis but we don't have time to have a nice talk. We need to help the others! We can catch up later."

Shanebat1

Reaction score
He approaches Airis.

"What happened here? I saw you make a tornado and looks like some people got hurt."

He expresses a sigh in a somewhat saddened expresion

"If they dont wake soon im going to have to take them."

He looks at the white haired boy with a look of confusion.

"Huh? From what I saw that tornado was powerful enough to atleast knock you out for a few hours, its only been 30 minutes! Then again I might not have seen it entirely."

He pauses noticing his hood is slightly being blown off his head. He fixes it back to a point where you cant see his entire face.

"Looks like you've got wind going on this planet, Airis."

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
Guardian of Corruption & Guardian of Hope

Now he was getting a little irritated. The concern was that while he had a vast amount of knowledge was he the role that was to incite the birth of the new world? The young man felt that he wasn't supposed to be a part of this time. At least not yet. Why would the early stages of a world need Hope? The small tailed girl looked apprehensive at the both of them. He decided that the hooded girl wasn't going to be leaving any time soon so he would answer with knowledge he could confidently say. He took a deep breath, "We're in a completely new world because the old world we lived in ended. We are to start a new Creation here with each different powers we hold which can be limited or unlimited. Each of us gains powers from the internal aspect we discover or already know. In fact, I bet both of you know what you are to do on this planet, am I correct?"

She smiled. “Observant, as I’ve said earlier. While we may know what we are going to do doesn’t mean that the events will happen. I wonder what this world will turn out to be.”

"No it doesn't," he nodded in agreement, "It feels like plenty of worlds before us being here have failed. Maybe that's why so many have gathered this time." He looked at the crater lake. It didn't feel right that so many Guardians would appear during the same time period.

“I guess we can expect interesting things to unfold on this orb of dirt, with all these interesting creatures. Will this world fail, too?” She asked, mostly just curious now.

"My aspect doesn't allow me to see failure as the only outcome. It's a chance but I believe with all the people around we'll have enough to pool our resources and create a stable world that may last for many eras."

“I don’t always see failure as a bad outcome. Success isn’t always a good outcome, either. However, that’s based on perspective. Of course, this can cause disagreements within this group of creatures.”

"Disagreements? We're given the abilities to start a new world and create new life that has the potential to be great. This world could be our new home. I don't see how anyone could be apprehensive about that especially since we all appeared at the same time it signifies we all have purpose for the new Creation."

“Ah, but there are always disagreements. Small disagreements like placements of objects or big disagreements that can cause a world to fail.”

"Disagreements nevertheless can lead to finding better answers." Who is this hooded girl the man wondered. What is she trying to accomplish? He keeps trying to search for her aspect through her words but comes up with nothing.

“Yes, that is true. There are always questions to answers. But there aren’t always answers to questions. The mind is a strange thing.”

"You're not even accomplishing anything with your wordplay!"

“Heh, it is confusing is it not? I mess with my mind, too.”

He crossed his arms, "Who do you think you are?" Not asking the question in a way of challenge, but of genuine concern.

“I cannot answer that. The mind is a tricky place. It can even be consider corrupted.”

"All our minds currently are corrupted. That's what happens when we start in a new world. It's not supposed to be a hindrance but a challenge for us to overcome."

“Are you stating that corruption can be a good thing?”

"Certainly. Many aspects are balancers between one another. Sometimes it's necessary to start over. Why else would a new world be started again?"

“But the old world is abandoned, destroyed. Is that truly good? To abandon and ignore a corrupted problem and to start a new one?” She frowned

"It wasn't corruption that ended the last world," he didn't know where that sentence came from. It was just a automatic response. How did he know this if he didn't even consciously know this? "Any aspect can cause the fall of a world."

She smiled. “This isn’t really making any sense you know.

"It's not supposed to. Yet, I know that all of us know what we are supposed to do and what we want to accomplish," his voice became more confident and sound.

This man is more than just optimistic now. He’s also confident, sure in what he’s saying. For some reason, she believes that something is true in what he’s saying. “Are you planning on talking to any of the others, in that case?”

"Dunno, I don't really want to impose myself onto other people. It's not my place," he breathed. "Would you? I don't see the harm because no one has any reason to be hostile to anyone but I don't see the need either."

“Well, to understand something, communication is essential.” She said, pulling down her hood to reveal long dark brown hair. “And knowledge is needed, for many different reasons for each creature.”

The man nodded and did a small upturn of his mouth which to anyone who knew him would have meant he was content. He thought of about how every Guardian here may or may not be as apprehensive as this brown haired girl. He still felt that all the events that would happen would bring the success of a new world being born. He turned to the white tailed girl with the same expression. She seemed more calmer than before. He turned back to the brown haired girl, "Do you have a name?"

The Guardian smiled, consent that they have reached some sort of conclusion. “Name? I think I did have a name. Might as well use it. My name is Cyra.”

He nodded, "My name is-" suddenly a huge gust of wind stopped him mid sentence. With the wind came tiny water droplets from the crater lake. Behind the water droplets came massive amounts of water splashing onto the him. The sudden cold water stopped his breath and knocked him onto the ground. He leaned up from the muddy ground to see if his two companions were alright.

[00:00] <Trap_Wolf> Now he was getting a little irritated. The concern was that while he had a vast amount of knowledge was he the role that was to incite the birth of the new world? The young man felt that he wasn't supposed to be a part of this time. At least not yet. Why would the early stages of a world need Hope? The small tailed girl looked apprehensive at the both of them. He decided that the hooded girl wasn't going to be leaving any time soon so he would answer with knowledge he could confidently say.
[00:00] <Trap_Wolf> He took a deep breath, "We're in a completely new world because the old world we lived in ended. We are to start a new Creation here with each different powers we hold which can be limited or unlimited. Each of us gains powers from the internal aspect we discover or already know. In fact, I bet both of you know what you are to do on this planet, am I correct?"
[00:04] <Claire1018> She smiled. “Observant, as I’ve said earlier. While we may know what we are going to do doesn’t mean that the events will happen. I wonder what this world will turn out to be.”
[00:06] <Trap_Wolf> "No it doesn't," he nodded in agreement, "It feels like plenty of worlds before us being here have failed. Maybe that's why so many have gathered this time." He looked at the crater lake. It didn't feel right that so many Guardians would appear during the same time period.
[00:11] <Claire1018> “I guess we can expect interesting things to unfold on this orb of dirt, with all these interesting creatures. Will this world fail, too?” She asked, mostly just curious now.
[00:12] <Claire1018> ((okay I don’t need to go))
[00:12] <Trap_Wolf> "My aspect doesn't allow me to see failure as the only outcome. It's a chance but I believe with all the people around we'll have enough to pool our resources and create a stable world that may last for many eras."
[00:12] <Trap_Wolf> ((YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY))
[00:15] <Trap_Wolf> ((maybe we can go on for sooo long that Toiletprincess will come back in time))
[00:15] <Trap_Wolf> ((jk probably not))
[00:18] <Claire1018> “I don’t always see failure as a bad outcome. Sucess isn’t always a good outcome, either. However, that’s based on perspective. Of course, this can cause disagreements within this group of creatures.”
[00:22] <Trap_Wolf> "Disagreements? We're given the abilities to start a new world and create new life that has the potential to be great. This world could be our new home. I don't see how anyone could be apprehensive about that especially since we all appeared at the same time it signifies we all have purpose for the new Creation."
[00:27] <Claire1018> “Ah, but there are always disagreements. Small disagreements like placements of objects or big disagreements that can cause a world to fail.”
[00:33] <Trap_Wolf> "Disagreements nevertheless can lead to finding better answers."
[00:34] <Trap_Wolf> Who is this hooded girl the man wondered. What is she trying to accomplish? He keeps trying to search for her aspect through her words but comes up with nothing.
[00:35] <Claire1018> “Yes, that is true. There are always questions to answers. But there aren’t always answers to questions. The mind is a strange thing.”
[00:37] <Trap_Wolf> "You're not even accomplishing anything with your wordplay!"
[00:38] <Claire1018> “Heh, it is confusing is it not? I mess with my mind, too.”
[00:39] <Trap_Wolf> He crossed his arms, "Who do you think you are?" Not asking the question in a way of challenge, but of genuine concern.
[00:41] <Claire1018> “I cannot answer that. The mind is a tricky place. It can even be consider corrupted.”
[00:43] <Trap_Wolf> "All our minds currently are corrupted. That's what happens when we start in a new world. It's not supposed to be a hindrance but a challenge for us to overcome."
[00:43] <Claire1018> “Are you stating that corruption can be a good thing?”
[00:45] <Trap_Wolf> "Certainly. Many aspects are balancers between one another. Sometimes it's necessary to start over. Why else would a new world be started again?"
[00:48] <Claire1018> “But the old world is abandoned, destroyed. Is that truly good? To abandon and ignore a corrupted problem and to start a new one?” She frowned
[00:50] <Trap_Wolf> "It wasn't corruption that ended the last world," he didn't know where that sentence came from. It was just a automatic response. How did he know this if he didn't even consciously know this?
[00:50] <Trap_Wolf> "Any aspect can cause the fall of a world."
[00:52] <Claire1018> She smiled. “This isn’t really making any sense you know.
[00:54] <Trap_Wolf> "It's not supposed to. Yet, I know that all of us know what we are supposed to do and what we want to accomplish," his voice became more confident and sound.
[01:00] <Claire1018> This man is more than just optimistic now. He’s also confident, sure in what he’s saying. For some reason, she believes that something is true in what he’s saying.
[01:00] <Claire1018> “Are you planning on talking to any of the others, in that case?”
[01:03] <Trap_Wolf> "Dunno, I don't really want to impose myself onto other people. It's not my place," he breathed. "Would you? I don't see the harm because no one has any reason to be hostile to anyone but I don't see the need either."
[01:06] <Claire1018> “Well, to understand something, communication is essentail.” She said, pulling down her hood to reveal long dark brown hair. “And knowledge is needed, for many different reasons for each creature.”
[01:07] <Trap_Wolf> ((hey something big just happened on the thread: read current events))
[01:07] <Claire1018> ((reading it right now))
[01:08] <Trap_Wolf> ((I'm going to make something essential that will have our character respond to it correctly.))
[01:08] <Claire1018> ((okay))
[01:15] <Trap_Wolf> The man nodded and did a small upturn of his mouth which to anyone who knew him would have meant he was content. He thought of about how every Guardian here may or may not be as apprehensive as this brown haired girl. He still felt that all the events that would happen would bring the success of a new world being born. He turned to the white tailed girl with the same expression. She seemed more calmer than before. He turned back to the brown haired girl, "Do you have a name?"
[01:20] <Claire1018> ((Are you going to continue or am I supposed to reply))
[01:21] <Trap_Wolf> ((oh reply pls))
[01:22] <Claire1018> ((okay))
[01:22] <Claire1018> ((Are we supposed to react to the tornado yet))
[01:26] <Claire1018> The Guardian smiled, consent that they have reached some sort of conclusion.
[01:27] <Trap_Wolf> ((.))
[01:27] <Trap_Wolf> ((Sorry just checking time. My character asked a question U:))
[01:28] <Claire1018> ((Huh?))
[01:28] <Claire1018> ((I have to go in around two minutes))
[01:29] <Trap_Wolf> ((He asked your character if she had a name, also don't worry we're coming to the end of the post.))
[01:30] <Claire1018> ((Am I missing something? In your reply it ends at “He turned back to the brown haired gi”))
[01:31] <Claire1018> “Name? I think I did have a name. Might as well use it. My name is Cyra.”
[01:34] <Trap_Wolf> He nodded, "My name is-" suddenly a huge gust of wind stopped him mid sentence. With the wind came tiny water droplets from the crater lake. Behind the water droplets came massive amounts of water splashing onto the him. The sudden cold water stopped his breath and knocked him onto the ground. He leaned up from the muddy ground to see if his two companions were ok.
[01:35] <Claire1018> ((trap I have to go, will be back in around an hour and a half))
[01:35] <Trap_Wolf> ((ok then respond in the thread))
[01:35] <Claire1018> ((ok))
[01:35] <Claire1018> ((bye))

(( Toiletprincess @Claire1018))