Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Continue the thread as is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
((sh shs sh sh give them their moment. MOMENT'S OVER GET ON WITH THE SHOW PEOPLE....But I'm not gonna do it. Too busy thinking about gool ol' Pyro.))
((THEY HAVEN'T EVEN SAID ANYTHING FOR HOURS PLS))
((WHAT :[ Why aren't I included in this war party planner ))
((Jivvi because Death is gonna be Life's bae mmk))​
((Also, look what fell flat lol))

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Guardian of Wind

"Ark's the Guardian of Sin...? I knew there was something about him that I wasn't too sure about. While sin's not the greatest ability to have, is something normal. We all commit sins every day. And now that I think about it, Ark is not a bad guy after all. He has proven to be a good person. He protected Alouette that time in the forest." -Airis thought. Every bad feeling he once had about him, was gone now. He didn't feel less of him. He consider him as a friend now.

• Thank You
Reactions: S_swimmer

Catcocomics

Reaction score
"Hey Tora, it just occurred to me that I made two translator runes a little while back.
Could you ask the others if they still have the runes? I mean, it is nice of you to translate for me, but if I can communicate more effectively, then I would like to do so."

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
The girl pulled back quickly, concern causing her brow to furrow. Moments after, her expression relaxes and is instead replaced by a cheeky grin. "But I can't hug you to death, I'm Life," she whispered, giggling and grinning wider.
"Well in that case, don't stop. Ever." Takot laughed, and glanced over at the small crowd of Guardians near by. Takot turned red when he realized they where all looking at them. "uh..." He blushed and stood up straight. "Uh, so like the thing. PEOPLE, YES. Uh, how can I help?"

Reactions: Timdood3

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
The love birds finally snapped out of it, though Ross was still glad to see them happy. But there was still business to attend to. "I was afraid you'd never ask. Takot, by providing your power, it will give humans the capability to feel fear. Which, without it, they'd be fearless and therefore reckless. Indirectly, you give them means of self-preservation. I could go on and list what properties each of our powers would give them, but that'd be tedious and boring. More more boring than actually creating them. Everyone stand in a circle and join hands. When we're all linked, focus your energy to the center."

((I've been thinking about this for a good while, but now may be a good time to point this out. Humans are ~70 percent water, yes? With Ross leading the creationing, it makes for a nice coincidence xD
Also we've literally written the longest creation myth of all time))

Reactions: Naoh

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
((But the others..?))
((What, like Darkness, Clouds, Ground and Corruption? Really, Corruption would be the only one of those having anything to do with human nature is Corruption, and her absence would just mean that humans aren't inherently corrupt, but even that is put off by Sin's presence. Faliara said she was going to write it so that the others showed up where we are, but I want to get things started anyway.))

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
She giggles. "Yes, it's about time."
Floating over to Ross, she doesn't bother descending; she's not exactly very tall.
Holding out a hand and gesturing for Airis to join them, she smiles. "Let's do this."

((Hehe let's do this @everyone))

Faliara

Reaction score
That's a wrap! Thanks for taking part in Guardians of the Elements!

That was one long game. I admit, I hadn't expected it to last as long as it did, especially when an argument arises. But despite it all, we still kept going, up until we got to where we are now. Two hundred and twenty-one pages. That's pretty impressive, don't you think?

The OOC thread for Remnants of the Elements should be up sometime today, most likely after school. For now, though, anything you'd like to discuss can be done here- without the need of ((this)), as you are no longer allowed to roleplay here.

As something optional, however, I suggest that for the week, before the sequel is up, we do something that we were supposed to do, but never did in the end- reports. Just because we have all gathered doesn't mean we fall asleep straight away- there's still a few things we need to do before then, and it doesn't hurt to establish anything we were doing to prosper the world. An example of reports would be in the original GotE that started it all; the one that wasn't quite a roleplay.

Anyone who wishes to do so may do it here, in this thread. It might actually be important in the sequel.​

Faliara

Reaction score
Sky: Report #1
By: Himinn Rauha

I had suggested this to my fellow Guardians to keep track of what we've done. I'm not sure if any of them will take it up, though... But I digress. I'll try and make this as accurate as possible. If no one else wants to join in, this'll be my personal project.

A lot of things happened. By that, I mean a
lot. I don't quite know everything, either- I've been out of the loop for quite a while. Curiously, this notebook has apparently been under my cloak the entire time, along with some writing and drawing tools. I'm guessing it has something to do with how I do my job. But I'll try not to make this too personal.

The people we had brought into creation was quite confused when he woke up. Curiously, they knew who we are, that we had brought them into creation, and could understand our every word. I'm guessing that we had imprinted on them during their creation- I've been playing too much TWEWY what's TWEWY? I apologize. I'm guessing it has something to do with one of my past lives. I have correction tape, but I don't feel like wasting it.

They were also stark naked. We had expected that, but it was still embarassing. They don't seem to feel comfortable with us offering some of our own clothes either, something about how they couldn't wear something so sacred. I wonder what that's about. We managed to make-do with garments out of leaves and vines, though. It'll do for now.

We've divided into doing different jobs for the moment. Some of us are expanding biomes of their own, and some are making shelter- for the humans, and for us. Some argued that we don't need shelter, but I think we all get the feeling that we're going to need it soon.

I'm dealing with weather patterns at the moment. As Guardian of the Sky, I have to figure out how this'll work, what should have snow more often, what shouldn't get rain at certain times of the year, so that the world doesn't get messed up bevause of one wrong mix in climate. Figuring all this out is extremely difficult- I don't even want to get into explaining it.

I suppose I'll end the report on this note for now.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Report of Water.
Post-Creation.
Ross.

I'll keep this quick. After we created the humans, they were a bit quirky. It didn't quite feel right being worshiped as gods, but I wasn't going to stop them. It seems that these new beings are composed largely of water. I'd like to think it's a coincidence, but I can't help but think that it's because of my heavy-handedness during the creation. Oh well, it doesn't seem to faze them in the slightest; it's like they don't even notice. That's ok, though.

The new beings are ok, I guess. There are some good and bad among them. A few have taken a particular liking to me. They've built crafts to follow me out to see when I go. My visits to the Endless Ocean have been less frequent as of late, I've been being kept busy. And I thought the hard part was done.

I'm thinking that pretty soon I'm just going to drift out into the ocean and stay there for a good long while.

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Report #1
Ark Palmer
Sin

Himinn told me to record what we've been doing so far, so I'm keeping a journal now. Things have definitely changed, but I'll try to talk more about the progress.

I still feel horrible about what I've done. That's all I'll say about that, I guess.

The new humans don't like me. Well, I kinda expected that. I tried to offer to summon some clothes since they didn't want the ones we were wearing, but they said they wouldn't want to touch anything of mine. I want to be able to interact with them, but I guess, given the nature of my curse, that won't happen. It's for the best, anyway. I'll keep making sure to avoid them.

I've been more of an Odd Jobs lately. Since I can summon different things, I am asked to help out with all sorts of tasks. It's fun helping, but I make sure not to do anything that would upset anyone. Recently, I've been noticing that even the Guardians get more angry around me too. I've been doing a lot of building and I've been helping people figure out how things work. Since I have some scattered knowledge of the past, I surprisingly know a bit more inventions than some of the others.

I haven't seen Takot in a while. I've also been getting less visions. I sorta like it now that I don't have to worry about them as much, but they're also the only way I get to know about myself. I should see Takot later. He and Fear can help me with that.

I still stay in that same tent I made so long ago. It's gotten really nice, too. I've decorated the inside and added some nice lights and a path outside. And nobody really goes near the tent, because I'm Sin, after all. It'll be hard to get used to it.

The people have been doing well, and everyone's been working really hard. I'm happy for them.

-

Is that acceptable? Not really sure what should go in here and what shouldn't :S

Catcocomics

Reaction score
Report of a fallen star.
Catcocomics.

It appears that the guardians have created humans. Strangely, these humans remind me of the denizens of Earth... perhaps a little more than I expected...

I decided to speak my own language to these guardians for the first time with the message "Hello, it is me, Catcocomics. Thank you for holding onto my rune for this long." that can only be translated by those holding one of the two runes mentioned in the message. I hope the others were not too startled to see 'phoenix' runes in their minds for the first time in their lives. I'm glad I can still use the language of the stars, considering my condition.

I am still shattered; a fox and wolf with a few other missing pieces. I've been sniffing around for Death's scythe, but I have yet to find it...

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
The report is written in curly, cursive letters in a green ink that's pleasing to the eye.
Report #1
ζωή μητέρα
(Zwn Mitera which means 'Life mother')

So, Himinn suggested we make a 'report' thingy, I don't really know what to put in here though or if anyone else is going to do this...

Uh, we created the humans and they looked a lot like us, it was weird actually, but they seemed to know who we were. The humans, they worshipped all of us which was unexpected. They deemed us 'gods' which I was uncomfortable with, to say the least. We weren't death-less, we could be killed by human and fellow guardian a like, but, I guess, it's a little more difficult for humans due to our abilities..

I didn't really enjoy them grovelling over us, especially me - they called me 'Life Mother', well, that is the literal meaning of my name, I guess.

The only guardian the humans didn't really trust was Ark, he isolated himself a lot more afterwards and it made me sort of sad - his element wasn't really his fault but his condition caused people around him to become angry for no reason. It's, well, it's bothersome. I'd help him, I want to help him but I can't help but feel a dull wrath whenever I'm around him and I really wish it didn't happen.

I assisted the humans in making clothes out of the plants, like mine, since they refused to take up our offers of our own clothing. Apparently they are sacred? Gosh, this God business is confused.

I wish all the guardians could be at least half as happy with one another as Takot and I are, I just want them all to be happy. I haven't seen a couple of the guardians for awhile, but I guess that's okay because the planet is way larger than I originally thought it was.

I'm slowly beginning to feel a deep exhaustion, one that makes me just want to rest for a long time. I think the others are feeling it too, but I can't be sure. I think I may go do that, actually. Rest for a bit I mean, hopefully I won't be out for long..

Last edited: