Forum Issues Report Thread

W

Wimali

I also sometimes don't receive alerts sometimes- When people rate my post, or comment on a profile post of mine, or similiar.

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
I cannot quote, report or edit posts. Help?

Sorry for the double post, but as I can't edit this post and have some useful information... I have this problem with both Internet Explorer and Chrome.
At my workplace some of the computers had very, very outdated java and when I accessed the forums, from these computers, I would get the exact same problem. Have you updated/seen your java?

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
Trap Wolf updated my Java and it didn't work.
Did some digging on the XenForo Forums.

1.2 editing and quote editing was a thread I was able to find that shared your problem, but with no solution.
1.1: Massive problems with editing posts in IE9 was a thread I was able to find with a solution. ((and the only one e__e)) It seemed to describe your issue well. Both parties, IE9 and Google Chrome, were able to find an editing issue where they could not. Does this post accurately describe your issue?:

I've seen this problem for a long time.
Source

The thread DOES offer a fix, but it had mixed responses. Otherwise if it doesn't resolve from this solution I would give your best bet to Firefox. ((sorrybabygurl))

G

Guest35486

Do we just submit the forums issues in the "Submit Bug" section now?

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
Reactions: Love

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Err, sorry for the double post, but still.

Apparently I can not comment on Bram13's profile posts, the comment is just gone, and there is only the "like" left. Not 100% sure this is a bug or something, but I'll just post it here to be on the safe side.

• Haha
Reactions: Notme
G

Guest35486

Err, sorry for the double post, but still.

Apparently I can not comment on Bram13's profile posts, the comment is just gone, and there is only the "like" left. Not 100% sure this is a bug or something, but I'll just post it here to be on the safe side.
I believe that is a privacy setting by the user himself.