Download your Boxel

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
Either I am blind or my boxel is either misnamed or doesn't exist in the download. :(
It jumps from BOXEL_Raindrop595 to BOXEL_rctbalistic, and logically BOXEL_Razinao should be in the middle.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
Either I am blind or my boxel is either misnamed or doesn't exist in the download. :(
It jumps from BOXEL_Raindrop595 to BOXEL_rctbalistic, and logically BOXEL_Razinao should be in the middle.
Depends if Malcovent managed to put the boxels of those, that requested to save it (like you) into the backup folder, before he deleted it all.

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Doublepost.

10 minutes until its uploaded, so check back in 20 minutes, but Razinao i can confirm your boxel is in the .rar being uploaded. Apologies to anyone overly inconvenienced by this.

Edit ~ Confirmed, re-download now. I'll be out of reach for a few hours doing assignments

T

TBDWFE1

Malcovent
Erm..my boxel isn't there...
I didn't save it as I was grounded for a few weeks and wasn't able to access a computer, so is it too late to get it back? My map for AoD is on it :l

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Cheers for giving us the opportunity to download our boxels Malcovent :)

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
So is there no way to restore it? It's just my map is on it and I worked very hard on it, and I would be very grateful :)
If everything was completely cleared, which Malcovent said, then I don't believe there is a way to retrieve it back, sorry; However, if there is a way then feel free to correct me :eek:

T

TBDWFE1

If everything was completely cleared, which Malcovent said, then I don't believe there is a way to retrieve it back, sorry; However, if there is a way then feel free to correct me :eek:
Please...someone...anyone....please correct him. XD