Blocktopia Build: The Next Chapter

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
There's no need, we aren't continuing with the Wiki.

wait what
why? it's a useful repository of information. i'd update it mysself, but the namechange to Hunter de-linked my account from the wiki, and wiki username Hunter doesn't have editing perms...
The Wiki has hardly been actively maintained for around two years, its last active uses were during classic and Primordia. It's not worth keeping around anymore, especially since it requires upkeep that nobody is willing to give it (and many brave souls have tried and failed...)

Part of this overhaul is coming to terms with decisions we, perhaps, should have made a while ago. This is one of them, and there are more to come. The forums are also a great place for people/directors to store information and logically it's where people should be looking, and it gets them involved in the community too :)

Reactions: Notme and Naoh

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
imo it'd get more activity if there were actual news and change. the classic servers had activity and updates (at least tnt)
the only things able to be modified in the slow period would have been staff changes and the occasional new map.

seriously, the only new stuff is promotions/demotions. look at the recaps-they're consistently blank

scottbot7000

Reaction score
Since Novice plots are smaller than the plots on BB, will you have to rank up to builder first to get your plot?

Nillbugwtw

Zombier than thou.
Community Admin
Donor
Reaction score
Since Novice plots are smaller than the plots on BB, will you have to rank up to builder first to get your plot?
I mentioned this in the Plot Transfer thread; but I will reiterate it here:
Fair question. Current Buildbox plots are the same size as Builder plots on Create, so when we transfer them over, you will be allocated a builder plot, even if you are a Novice. However, due to the way permissions are set up, a Novice with a plot in the Builder world would not be able to claim any other plots, clear their plot, or add people to their plot. Were they to be promoted to Builder, of course, they would then have those permissions.

Nillbugwtw

Zombier than thou.
Community Admin
Donor
Reaction score
Double post to announce: We're open! A couple things to note now that we're back in business:

• If you requested a plot transfer prior to the opening, it's now available. You can access them via "/mvtp bplots" followed by "plot home".
  • If you requested a schematic, I will PM you on the forums later today with a download.
  • You can still request plot transfers, but be aware that it won't be transferred immediately - Priz and I will likely go through once a day or so and transfer what has been requested.
  • We've done our best to make sure that everyone has their rank and there are no outstanding issues on the server, however, we're not perfect - if you are misranked or find an issue, please (calmly) send a forum PM to myself and Prizyms, and we'll work it out for you.

Last edited: