Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT
Hit by the A-Train, crashed in an airplane
I wouldn’t recommend either one
Killed by a Great White or a meteorite
I guess there ain’t no way to go that’s fun
(great song but I can't stand the band name)

Cooliorules [3] - Jivvi, Enderfive, Aika[5 left to lynch]
Raxo2222 [1] - Marskid [7 left to lynch]
Katman [3] - Nottykitten, KitCaf, Cooliorules [5 left to lynch]

With 15 players it takes 8 to lynch and 8 to no lynch.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
END OF DAY VOTECOUNT
Cooliorules [4] - Jivvi, Enderfive, Aika, 77thShad
Raxo2222 [1] - Marskid
Katman [4] - Nottykitten, KitCaf, Cooliorules, Raxo2222

The lazy personnel came to a decision just at nightfall, mostly because they were all sleeping and doing other things instead of dealing with the problem at hand.

Cooliorules has been randomly selected to be lynched.
Cooliorules was a Soldier.

Your secret action is that each night you may select a person, and if the next day you are lynched, and the person you selected is the last person to place a vote on you, they die as well.

It is now night 3. Please send in your actions.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Everyone wakes to find a lone guard dead by the vault, and a man in a business suit dead in the middle of the base.

Katman was a Soldier.
Your secret action is that you may at anytime write a message which, upon death, will be sent to the officers meeting the next night.

Enderfive was the Agent and a member of the Officers Council.
Your secret action is that you may use the action of the player you appear as once.

Let's try and keep things active here today.

It is now day 4. With 14 players it takes 8 to lynch and 7 to no lynch.

Last edited:

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well I guess we have the mafia to thank for killing the agent, since he was on the council. Our first terrorist death and it's the result of the terrorists themselves... and now they don't have to worry about accidentally hitting their own anymore. Though, at least one of them is dead so far, so I guess that's better than nothing.

So maybe it's just me, but Ender seemed to be on the lurkier side... and that might've helped us if over half the people weren't like that. We need some discussion in here, we need a plan, and we need everyone involved, not just 5/14 of the players. The terrorists are waltzing through the days, with their only loss being their own fault it seems, all because we aren't doing anything productive during the day until someone makes enough noise for people to call them out as 'suspicious' and then they get lynched. As we can see, the two most 'viable' lynch options yesterday were completely townsided.

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
All you have done is constantly shut me down and you have gone out of your way to contradict everything I do.

You have definitely been trying to dominate the town and lead them in various directions while blaming others for shifting FoSes when yesterday you were the most guilty of it.

You have crusaded against me multiple times and aim at others. Clearly you're throwing us around because you know we're not going to hit anyone on your team.

I've already said before that mafia are keeping me alive because Jivvi would look guilty, so they try to discredit me and remove me through the vote.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
vote Jivvi
smooth.
All you have done is constantly shut me down and you have gone out of your way to contradict everything I do.
I haven't, and I've explained this, but I'll go again. I've been trying to scrounge for evidence in this lurk-fest, and when you throw around wild statements, all I really do is dismiss them and move on. I haven't contradicted everything you do - surprisingly, I only disgree with you on the points I disagree with.
You have definitely been trying to dominate the town and lead them in various directions while blaming others for shifting FoSes when yesterday you were the most guilty of it.
I'm just trying to find leads, get the town moving. Looking back, the only other vote that people agreed with and/or could see the logic in was spurred by my own perusal, thus counting it as a success to some extent. Also, I'm not sure what shifting FoS's you're trying to pin on me. I've had you on my radar for the whole game, but I decided to divert to try and find aforementioned leads. You'll notice that while I found cooliorules to be fairly shifty, I actually maintained/continued to investigate that path, and left the katman train to those who were more convinced by it.
You have crusaded against me multiple times
I thought I had shifting FoS's?
and aim at others.
This is my aggressive playstyle. I'm usually more defensive, but as you've subtly noted, I'm not playing in the shadows as much this game. Hey, if you can throw down the playstyle card, why can't I?
Clearly you're throwing us around because you know we're not going to hit anyone on your team.
Do you have any, like, back-up for this? I've been following a fairly uniform pattern in finding people I find suspicious.
I've already said before that mafia are keeping me alive because Jivvi would look guilty, so they try to discredit me and remove me through the vote.
Realistically, if I was in the mafia, I would have proposed a kill attempt on you by now. You're probably the greatest risk to me at this stage, given your tunnel vision. At this stage of the game killing off strong opposition is favourable to being more cautious, when accusations are being throw around anyway.

Now, here's the clincher. Mars has me pinned in a catch-22 sort of argument, because his accusation of "always discrediting me" is basically self-proving at the slightest disagreement. On the flip side, such an aggressive player as he could well push a fairly easy lynch on someone who isn't defending themselves. (We almost saw this earlier before someone rang the bandwagon alarm.) Frankly, putting me in this spot doesn't seem like a fair ploy, nor one that's fully evaluating my state of innocence or guilt, and strikes me as a skewed vision tactic that one of a machiavellian motivation.

Vote MarsKid.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT
ICannotPutEmojisHere:(SoTakeThisInstead™

Jivvi [1] - Marskid [7 left to lynch]
Marskid [1] - Jivvi [7 left to lynch]

With 14 players it takes 8 to lynch and 7 to no lynch.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So Jivvi has some points, but I have a decent reason to trust Mars also (I can reveal it MarsKid if you want me too). I don't completely know where that puts me with thoughts on Jivvi, since he might be townie making a mistake, but I know that we need to take this day very cautiously because we are still uncomfortably close to having the terrorists win right now. So, I think that, in the spirits of getting discussion going, we can start making claims. For now, I won't pursue people that make only partial claims, but if this level of activity stays, I'm going to aggressively pursue those that try to avoid it. I, on the other hand, will make a full claim.
I'm a soldier and my one-shot ability was that once a night, I could automatically block the distraction. (No, I didn't need to know who was the distraction).I used this night one since I figured we needed to cop to have a better chance of having a clear result night1... though I guess it didn't do much anyways =S

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Didn't we have some kind of very strong argument against a massclaim earlier. What makes it such a good idea now? Without and reasoning to back it up, it mostly looks like some gambit; you've already drawn clear lines between you and Mars, so one of you coming up mafia could well condemn the other. Interested in how viciously you'll defend this now that you raised the stakes for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.