Anvil Base [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
And now I feel like it was here where you all slipped.

First off all, Hunter was trying way to hard to run the town and get things moving. An investigator would normally play it as a lurker or only stay somewhat involved and not paint a target on his back. Hence I never suspected the cop would go out on a limb so far as to post so much random crap to make him a huge suspect.

Secondly, that was a dumb claim, Notty. You used your gun claim to bully us into a vote. Granted, Hunter was indeed a person that many (including me) saw as guilty or just overall not trustworthy, but it was in poor taste and definitely made yourself look more guilty in hindsight.

Third, Jivvi, you played your part orchestrating a wonderful vote against me, and Naoh and Raxo seemed to be a little too eager to participate. This could all be chalked up to inexperience, but look at how quickly they ran off. Jivvi hasn't moved his vote which leads me to believe he's a stubborn mafia or honestly certain of me being against town. I have been sketchy, but this is how I work. I need to know how you all play.

Looks like the mafia got trigger-shy and jumped off of a failing bandwagon to avoid suspicion.

In terms of my actual whereabouts, no, I am no fool. I am a soldier with 1-time BP, meaning I can survive one hit before death. Essentially not a very useful role, but hey, it's something.

Going into Day 1, I was among the most suspicious people and I was definitely an easy bandwagoning target. The mafia most likely planned out 1. knocking out Hunter knowing he wasn't going to get a doctor protection and was not a maf, 2. lynching either me or lee since the town opinion was already against both of us.

Voting me was an easy lynch, except it didn't go the way you wanted.

Bitch at me all you want. Vote Jivvi

Suspicious of Notty, Raxo, and Naoh.
A: Hunter's playstyle is always active, regardless of his role. Steering the town is a highly advantageous position ad a cop, and being the active player he is he would have taken that gamble.

Will follow up on the rest of this post when its a little more convenient

• Agree
Reactions: cooliorules

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So we better start somewhere, we got a whole terrorist team and an agent to get rid of... my first question is this: has anyone with a one-time use investigation/lie-detector/whatever been able to get any confirmed innocent/third party/terrorists? The next question is who/why where those two people killed, and which one do we think was the terrorist kill and which one was the officer kill (assuming they killed last night). Now, answering my own question, I see Jolt was, in general, a more lurky/suspicious person than Sparkly, so I *think* that if one was the officer kill, that would have been it. The answer to this question may not even matter or do anything, I'm just throwing it out there to get an inkling of what people are thinking right now =S

Reaction score
So we better start somewhere, we got a whole terrorist team and an agent to get rid of... my first question is this: has anyone with a one-time use investigation/lie-detector/whatever been able to get any confirmed innocent/third party/terrorists? The next question is who/why where those two people killed, and which one do we think was the terrorist kill and which one was the officer kill (assuming they killed last night). Now, answering my own question, I see Jolt was, in general, a more lurky/suspicious person than Sparkly, so I *think* that if one was the officer kill, that would have been it. The answer to this question may not even matter or do anything, I'm just throwing it out there to get an inkling of what people are thinking right now =S
That sounds like sound reasoning. I'd go back and try and find who sparklymuffins may have rubbed the wrong way. After that we should cross reference it with the voting record of D0 and D1.

Y

YouWould

Oh god, it probably looks like I killed Sparkly. Well, before I get lynched, I may as well attempt to save myself with an honest claim.
I'm a soldier, and the only thing I can do is leave a message for the officers to read once I die.
Anyhow, still not noticing much... I'll just keep watching.

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Last night was definitely a rough night for townies, but we can still move on from this. Given the death of someone like Jolt, lurkers are being targeted now. I can't stress how much activity matters. The mafia will probably just laugh and sit back as we play whack-a-mole with inactive players.

Hi guys.
So it looks like we lost two townies.
I'd hope you'd have more to say than that after that incredibly suspicious last-minute hammer vote.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
^ barely no analysis of deaths

^ what little analysis presents a mafia strategy with certainty

^ jumping straight back to what you did day 0/1. its not early game any more, so ideally we'll see less petty fosstabs

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
^ barely no analysis of deaths

^ what little analysis presents a mafia strategy with certainty

^ jumping straight back to what you did day 0/1. its not early game any more, so ideally we'll see less petty fosstabs
And I see you did a stunning analysis of deaths as well. No need to be hypocritical, unless you really need to grasp at straws to send me off.

I'm the only one challenging you, and my death during the night would most certainly make you appear scummy--hence why you resort to voting me off to reduce such implications. Though you could at least attempt to make it somewhat more convincing.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
We've moved only 23 messages since the night ended, and that was on friday. As pointed out earlier, the terrorists will have a laughably easy time if more people don't start speaking up. If this goes on, we'll have to get roleclaims to get anyone to do anything, and I'd rather not do that since that would only put our few valuable roles at risk.

Now to start off with, one of the most off putting people voting-wise the previous day was raxo... except raxo has a tendency to act like this often. I can't tell for sure if he acted (ab)normally yesterday, even after looking through his posts, so a couple of people's honest thoughts about this would be nice (Please go beyond "Oh yeah, I agree with you blablabla").
I'll try and throw in some more discussion topics, though more people providing their own topics of discussion would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.