Status
Not open for further replies.

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
Guys, I think we have 2 clues already.

#1: Lee_scar
Look at what he said on page 2:
Hm hard to say who we should target really. I only want this base protected and I am for certain going to lay down my life.
That's a little too try hard so soon if you ask me.

#2: 77thShad
He's clearly The Joker and The Joker is a bad guy.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT RANK UP! SERGEANT SERGEANT MASTER SERGEANT SHOOTER PERSON

77thShad [1] - Hunter [9 left to lynch]
Raxo2222 [1] - Ooglie101 [9 left to lynch]
Lee_scar [1] - Nottykitten [9 left to lynch]

With 19 players it takes 10 to lynch and 10 to no lynch.

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alright, seeing as nothing interesting has happened yet, I'll lay down my reasoning.

It's a Day 0. Mafia may or may not know each other today (I didn't check to confirm this in the rules). This is mainly for feeling players out.

A no-lynch is what's on everybody's mind, and it benefits both parties, though mafia especially enjoy going a free day unchecked. It sets their kills up (ex: which players are acting shifty, etc.) and they generally don't get any suspicion.

We need everyone to check in and be active before a no-lynch becomes a priority.

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alright, seeing as nothing interesting has happened yet, I'll lay down my reasoning.

It's a Day 0. Mafia may or may not know each other today (I didn't check to confirm this in the rules). This is mainly for feeling players out.

A no-lynch is what's on everybody's mind, and it benefits both parties, though mafia especially enjoy going a free day unchecked. It sets their kills up (ex: which players are acting shifty, etc.) and they generally don't get any suspicion.

We need everyone to check in and be active before a no-lynch becomes a priority.
no lynch is only good for town if the playercount is even- we have 19 players
it's odd
this is like passing up a ml

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
English is boring so hi

Hunter can you explain why no lynch is only beneficial if we have an even number? >->
Also you should try to have everything you have to say in one post, not 100 this time ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.