Airsoft (pictures and more!)

Pizzamoves

Reaction score
I decided to make an airsofting thread for all of you out there. You can post pictures and discuss your guns. I'll start with my gun.

Features:
Magpul handguard and stock
Noveski loudener
Ncstar red dot sight
Tightbore barrel
*sorry for the blurriness. And the yellow thing is a pizza. Also, I just got the loudner, so I'm taking that to my shop to paint tomorrow.

Pizzamoves

Reaction score
Unfortunately, where I live airsoft isn't that popular. My gun is electric, and I believe it shoots 120 FPS+? Can't remember, it just collects dust in my closet :(
Ah. I luckily live in the biggest airsoft markets, but only one of my friends has one. I unfortinally got addicted to
It and went overboard. Also, you might have mistyped to say 320 fps. The only gun that is 120 fps is a 50 cent pistol.

ReyvnNova

"Come buy our orchard fruits, Come buy, come buy~"
Reaction score
Currently the most powerful thing I have is a Red Ryder rifle. Planning on upgrading soonish though, to a 4.5mm scoped rifle.

Tuna

Reaction score
I done seen nerf guns shootin' 120 FPS!
Funny that, my parents never let me buy or use anything really resembling a real gun, (eg airsoft, paintball etc), so I bought and modified nerf guns. The last one I did could shoot through drywall at 30 ft and had 180fps muzzle velocity :confused:

DJJonosound

Ex CTNT/PTNT Op
Reaction score
Sadly, in Sydney, airsoft guns are classed as "Firearms" so they are illegal to own D:
After looking at youtube videos, heck I want one...
That is another reason that australia is very safe, but it is still sad they are illegal D: