Русская мафия! [Complete]

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount

Jolteon42 (9/10) - Nottykitten, Duffie, Ooglie101, Tim, CaffeinatedKitty, Notme, JKangaroo, Hunter, Jivvi
Nottykitten (2/10) - Jolteon42, Jivvi
Notme (1/10) - Aqua

Deadline: Tuesday 19 January 22:00:00 GMT
After a lynch has been finalised, please refrain from posting before the thread is locked.

• Haha
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Hunter and Notme

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount

Jolteon42 (9/10) - Nottykitten, Duffie, Ooglie101, Tim, CaffeinatedKitty, Notme, JKangaroo, Hunter, Jivvi
Notme (1/10) - Aqua

After a lynch has been finalised, please refrain from posting before the thread is locked.
dude you have jivvi twice
what is this madness

• Agree
Reactions: Notme

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
[BCOLOR=transparent]Finally I can talk again, I was silenced for the entire day and forced to post that poem. I’m not 100% sure how exactly it works but that’s the gist of it. I’m not sure how far I can go into this due to PM mechanics and whatnot but I’m pretty sure it was a day action.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The person I suspect most of doing this is Duffie and here’s why:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]As soon as I posted people started theory crafting about what possibly it could’ve been but Duffie immediately discarded it as being a “Jolt thing” (not sure what that means) and considering she counter-claimed me it would’ve been a good way to get a quick lynch. She also disappeared for a few hours after discarding the poem. Also you guys need to remember that even though Duffie’s flavour matches up with her role name it does not mean her night action needs to be as she claimed. Of course you can also fabricate flavour.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She could’ve also used the fear of clocks thing because the Clockmaker died N1 so she was pretty safe in taking this “fear of clocks” as a quirk to make her role seem more legit. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Of course it could be anyone else as well.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I honestly don’t know if Notty is mafia or town or 3rd party anymore and I’m really not sure why the vote is between me and Notty anyway. I thought Notty was scum because she was lying all the time but she cleared herself and although she could still be any alignment I did mention earlier that I was leaning to believing Notty would be town-side.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The only basis about me being scum is… still a female name and that poem right? I’d like a bit more evidence on me being mafia because the only things everybody seems to be focusing on is Notty being innocent and I’m not too sure how that correlates to me being scum. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I’ve been crying inside this entire time because I haven’t been able to call out anybody on their bullshit and I’ve had to sit and wait for the bandwagon to pile on top of me and once again people have been skimming and then following the popular bandwagon and voting it. Cough, Notme, cough.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Also once again what the fuck is up with the potatoes? Why are we lynching Cat for it? [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Well it’s not 1500 words but hey what can I do?[/BCOLOR]
Okay
unvote
vote catgirl

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
  • Haha

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I told, that after Jolt explains himself I'll decide if go for voting on Catgirl:

Pros:
We may lynch lurker mafia/third party

Cons:
We may lose non-PR townie
>implying cat isn't pr
while catgirl has been next-to-useless in activity, i'm intrigued by the potato thing and hope to discuss that more day 2 assuming that's possible

• Optimistic

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I'm not sure what you mean by "Me and Aqua lynch to death Jolteon" .-.
lmao
Votecount

Notme (1/10) - Aqua

Do you see this vote count? Well I'm saying, that Aqua (or someone else) should lynch Joltean.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount - I'm the co-host, Raxo, I don't have a vote.

Jolteon42 (9/10) - Nottykitten, Duffie, Ooglie101, Tim, CaffeinatedKitty, JKangaroo, Hunter, Jivvi, Notme
Nottykitten (1/10) - Jolteon42
Notme (1/10) - Aqua

• Winner
Reactions: Nottykitten

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Well I dont really see Jolt coming back from this and although it goes against my gut, im going to hammer. Any objections?
If Jolt flips town im gonna kick myself ;c
If you do decide on it, let's just hope he doesn't flip town.
Because that would suck. And continue Blocktopia's sordid tradition of lynching a town pr on the first day.

We could probably wait to see if anyone has anything else to say? Most players aren't online around this time, and it'd be sad to hammer someone while that person who's getting hammered isn't here... a hammer could be good or bad depending how certain you are, like with the Priz hammer in Bloody Masquerade while he was asleep turning up to be 3rd party.

I don't have much left to say unless we want to talk about any other stuff today.
Like that potato thing... which probably won't get anywhere since I guess it's something Ooglie's focused on with cat who isn't with us atm.

*shrugs*
I'm pretty confident it's Jolt but that's just me.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
The citizens of Nedostatochnost, after a day of breaking rules, losing brain cells and drinking copious amounts of vodka, quickly turn their votes towards Jolteon42...

Final Votecount (Day 1)
[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Jolteon42 (10/10) - Nottykitten, Duffie, Ooglie101, Tim, CaffeinatedKitty, JKangaroo, Hunter, Jivvi, Notme, Watermelon1388[/BCOLOR]
Nottykitten (1/10) - Jolteon42
Notme (1/10) - Aqua

Result: Jolteon42 (Ivana Slutski the Mafia Hooker) has been lynched.
It is now Night 2. Please send your night actions (if/when applicable)

Last edited:

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Trivia: After just 2 days (D0 and D1) the game is already 1/2 as long in terms of post count as Trouble in the West: Pirates vs Cowboys (which was 2200 posts long). Even if the content isn't always constructive, I applaud you for being so active and thank you for enjoying the game so far!

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
I..uh...er... What?

He was mafia right? That's why his name is red?
It is the dawn of another day, and unfortunately it seems a few couldn't make it today.

Naoh (Yefim Perezhogin the Templar) has died.
Enderfive (Vladimir Sungatulin the Tracker) has died.
Vatumok (Ivan Swarovski the Clockmaker) (3rd party killer with clock-based win mechanic) has died.
The citizens of Nedostatochnost, after a day of breaking rules, losing brain cells and drinking copious amounts of vodka, quickly turn their votes towards Jolteon42...

Result: Jolteon42 (Ivana Slutski the Mafia Hooker) has been lynched.
Another day dawns with fewer around to witness it, with some new threats revealed...

Samlen, Dmitri Vereshchagin the Mkhedrioni Potato Farmer (potato-using poisoner) has died.​
Based on the colors listed here... I'd assume a second Mafia party.