Русская мафия! [Complete]

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
jolt isn't mindcontrolled pls
the poem thing was clearly fake since the host said to stop making those kind of posts
i presume he's acting mind controlled to not have to make an argument and presume that people will leave him alone
there was also no sensible time after the 'mind control' would of taken place if working like poison in another game (like after 24 hours or 36 hours or 48 hours, not within an hour)
nice 1000th post

also priz only said that in reference to the zalgo, and even then it was only when notty did it? unless i'm wrong

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Oh come on guys we were *this* close to not doing this anymore. I don't want to be the funbuster but I doubt Priz will like seeing this when he comes back, and hes already had to tell us to stop shitposting twice.
I am beginning to lose my patience. It's very disheartening setting aside so much of my free time to bring mafia back to this community, and it doesn't make me feel too welcome if I'm greeted by mindless nonsense on every page.

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
[BCOLOR=transparent]Finally I can talk again, I was silenced for the entire day and forced to post that poem. I’m not 100% sure how exactly it works but that’s the gist of it. I’m not sure how far I can go into this due to PM mechanics and whatnot but I’m pretty sure it was a day action.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The person I suspect most of doing this is Duffie and here’s why:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]As soon as I posted people started theory crafting about what possibly it could’ve been but Duffie immediately discarded it as being a “Jolt thing” (not sure what that means) and considering she counter-claimed me it would’ve been a good way to get a quick lynch. She also disappeared for a few hours after discarding the poem. Also you guys need to remember that even though Duffie’s flavour matches up with her role name it does not mean her night action needs to be as she claimed. Of course you can also fabricate flavour.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She could’ve also used the fear of clocks thing because the Clockmaker died N1 so she was pretty safe in taking this “fear of clocks” as a quirk to make her role seem more legit. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Of course it could be anyone else as well.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I honestly don’t know if Notty is mafia or town or 3rd party anymore and I’m really not sure why the vote is between me and Notty anyway. I thought Notty was scum because she was lying all the time but she cleared herself and although she could still be any alignment I did mention earlier that I was leaning to believing Notty would be town-side.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The only basis about me being scum is… still a female name and that poem right? I’d like a bit more evidence on me being mafia because the only things everybody seems to be focusing on is Notty being innocent and I’m not too sure how that correlates to me being scum. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I’ve been crying inside this entire time because I haven’t been able to call out anybody on their bullshit and I’ve had to sit and wait for the bandwagon to pile on top of me and once again people have been skimming and then following the popular bandwagon and voting it. Cough, Notme, cough.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Also once again what the fuck is up with the potatoes? Why are we lynching Cat for it? [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Well it’s not 1500 words but hey what can I do?[/BCOLOR]

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
[BCOLOR=transparent]Finally I can talk again, I was silenced for the entire day and forced to post that poem. I’m not 100% sure how exactly it works but that’s the gist of it. I’m not sure how far I can go into this due to PM mechanics and whatnot but I’m pretty sure it was a day action.[/BCOLOR]
I'm sorry but I really think that this entire poem thing was a desperate attempt from you to make yourself seem innocent. I mean +1 for thinking of it it's quite good but I don't believe it. It's been what, exactly 20 hours and 6 minutes?

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Honestly I think we've made a terrible mistake jumping on thejolt and/or notty bandwagon. I believe that maybe we over-exaggerated our evidence for both of them and took things waaaaaaaaaay out of hand. How about we remove the immediate danger?

#VOTERAXO4LYNCH

• Haha
Reactions: Notme