• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Report #3
Ark Palmer
Sin

I am happy. I am happy. I am happy. I am happy. I am happy. I am happy. I am happy. I am happy. I am happy. I am happy. I am happy. I am happy. I am happy. I am happy. I am happy. I am happy. I am happy. I am happy. I am happy. I am happy. I am happy. I am happy. I am happy. I am happy. I am happy. I am happy. I am happy. I am happy. I am happy. I am happy. I am happy. I am happy. I am happy. I am happy. I am happy. I am happy. I am happy. I am happy. I am happy. I am happy. I am happy. I am happy. I am happy. I am happy. I am happy. I am happy. I am happy.

Earlier, I left my tent to check if Takot was close by. When I came back, it was burnt and ripped everywhere. It was a group of humans. They left a note telling me to leave. But I'm not mad. I'm happy. They're still doing well, so that's fine, right? Right?

-

rip homeless ark

Btw if u can't tell he isn't fine

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Report.
Counting is for suckers IV.
Ross.

After I told the humans that I wished them to stop bringing me gifts they complied. Well, sort of. They still praise me daily. I kind of wish they'd stop. I really wish they'd stop. I even started spending even more time at sea, but they followed me. They build a floating city. A floating city. Sigh...A talked to Tora about helping me out with my little problem. So she helped me whip up a few....Bigger....Inhabitants of the sea. I wasn't quite expecting them to flat out sink the city, but it got the job done I guess. No one is dead...But they're not on land either so I don't really know what happened with that.

((Mia tell me if that's not alright))

Faliara

Reaction score
Sky: Report #3
By: Himinn Rauha

A group of humans burnt down Ark's tent.

I don't know what to say.

I talked with the humans who followed me this morning. I explained that Ark isn't simply to create sin, but to ensure it doesn't get out of hand.

Somehow, things got a little... Out of hand after that.

Their leader chuckled and stated that they loved me as their leader, but that I could still be naive. But some of them disagreed with him; said that my word is law, or something like that. An argument began, and suddenly everyone was arguing- some thought that Ark was
tricking me, others took my words to heart, and there was even a group that declared that I was in cahoots with the demon and seemed to want to attack me.

I'm getting the paper wet. I think that's enough writing for now. I wish I could just nap and forget about this, but... I can't. I really can't. I'll be looking for Ark after this and see if he's okay with sleeping in my hut with me.

As Himinn is kind of the same case as Airis, I don't think she'd feel uneasy around Ark. Or uneasy with any effect the guardians usually have, actually. I don't know, I've always thought of her as more easily accepting of everything and such.

S_swimmer Feel free to deny (or accept, though that doesn't seem likely for Ark) the invitation Himinn set out. Don't worry, she's immune to your usual effects until she actually starts doubting him- and she won't be doing that anytime soon.

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Faliara He'd probably deny unless you insist, is it ok if you do because he needs somewhere to sleep ;-;

I'm gonna have him fall into stasis in my next report also btw - which I might just write up soon to finish it up

Also I love what you guys are doing with everyone else's perspective on the Ark incident - and I'm sorry if it feels like he's sorta getting the spotlight :c

Faliara

Reaction score
Faliara He'd probably deny unless you insist, is it ok if you do because he needs somewhere to sleep ;-;

I'm gonna have him fall into stasis in my next report also btw - which I might just write up soon to finish it up

Also I love what you guys are doing with everyone else's perspective on the Ark incident - and I'm sorry if it feels like he's sorta getting the spotlight :c
Nah, it's something pretty interesting to talk about, it could be a subplot in the future- fix the world's perception of sin.

Also, whether Himinn insists or not really depends on how you look at the moment. Judging by my image of how obviously it's affecting him, I think she will.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Report.
These are getting more frequent but oh well V.
Ross.

Remember those that sunk? Yeah....They're staying down there apparently. They like it better or something. I really am not sure how they're surviving, but they are. I went down to see how they were doing. It was dark. Like. Really dark. I finally found a use for the Light orb though, so that's cool.

But back to them themselves. They've most definitely changed in appearance. They appear to be becoming more water-based than the other humans....They're probably evolving, too, I just haven't looked closely at them. It almost seems like they've abondoned the other Guardians completely...I'm not sure I like that, if I'm totally honest.

But there are still those that dwell on land. Which is to say, most of them. I went to check on me and they informed me that there had been an incident with one of the other Guardians and another group of humans. I went to check it out and...Arks tent had been destroyed. Further investigation revealed that Himinn had offered him a place to stay. It's not exactly out of reach, of the hostile humans, though. So I offered him a place out at sea. Besides, I've seen Endal sleeping at Himinn's place already, and it's kind of small. With all three of them it would be pretty crowded. But there's plenty of room in the ocean.

Last edited:

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Nah, it's something pretty interesting to talk about, it could be a subplot in the future- fix the world's perception of sin.

Also, whether Himinn insists or not really depends on how you look at the moment. Judging by my image of how obviously it's affecting him, I think she will.
Alright, thanks, in that case I'll go ahead and just write his final report

Report #4
Ark Palmer
Sin

Himinn found me last night and let me sleep in her hut. I tried to deny it, but she said it was fine, so I decided it'll be fine as long as it's one night. Ross also offered for me to sleep in the ocean, but I can't really survive doing that. Endal was also there. It was a little hard to sleep with them there, but I managed to.

I found a nice place for me to live in from now on. It's a small cave that's far away from any of the other life. It's lonely here, but it's for the best. I don't know why, but I'm starting to feel really tired. It must be everything that's happened that's been wearing me out, but I still feel way too tired for it to be just that. I might just sleep for a while. It's not like I've really been needed anywhere for a while.

-

Remember those that sunk? Yeah....They're staying down there apparently.
ATLAAAAANTIIIIISSSSSSSSSSS

Catcocomics

Reaction score
Report 3
Catcocomics

My claws are starting to hurt from scratching these reports into these wood planks.
I'm going to have future reports put on small slabs of stone when I finally get completed...

I think I've finally got some one to help me navigate Death's Scythe. It's strange, although these humans are mostly fascinated by the guardians that created them, there are a select few who seem... I'm not sure how to put it; they seem to like me a bit... I hope they aren't worshipping me.
But anyways, I have a few people who are willing to navigate the scythe for me, so maybe I can finally become whole again.
Hmm...

Apparently, these humans have absorbed bits of power from the guardians, and might still be absorbing it (which could explain their fatigue?).
I think they might have absorbed touch of my power as well, but I doubt it...
I hope they didn't.

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
report 1

cairne, guardian of chaos

god damn these people are crazy
mofos burned down the ring kid's tent. he's staying with floatygirl now

seems me just lingering nearby causes people to act a bit less coherent- some humans nearly attacked himinn over the tent dispute

getting kinda sleepy, dunno why though. it's a weird kind of tired.

-cairne

Faliara

Reaction score
I didn't say he'd be underwater .-.
I never said I was underwater either. Except for when I visited the sunken city.
I get the feeling that Ark's mental image of what Tim meant was the same as I was, and misunderstood Tim's meaning as well.
report 1

cairne, guardian of chaos

god damn these people are crazy
mofos burned down the ring kid's tent. he's staying with floatygirl now

seems me just lingering nearby causes people to act a bit less coherent- some humans nearly attacked himinn over the tent dispute

getting kinda sleepy, dunno why though. it's a weird kind of tired.

-cairne
Huh. Well, Himinn won't know it was your influence, but that's a pretty good way to bring him in to this.

• Thank You
  • Agree
Reactions: Timdood3 and Hunter
G

Guest35486

Corruption: Report #3
Cyra

Well, I wasn't expecting to write another one of these, seeing how I mentioned hiding away in my last one, which probably no one read. Why do I keep making these reports? Anyways, moving on.

Before I completely closed myself off, I felt a presence of corruption. I mean, it was already common, but this felt like my own power. Confused and curious, I removed myself from my blob of corruption to seek the source. The bird gleefully returned to my head. It was a bit irritating having to maneuver out of my own obstacles. They were placed there since some individuals kept returning for questions or favors; I didn't want them disturbing me while I'm hiding away. Eventually, I got out just for sunlight to shine in my eyes. Maybe that's why I disliked Light. Some may argue it's because he tried to kill me twice, but I believe otherwise. I digress, but I don't care. Digression isn't bad. Besides, no one reads these lengthy reports.

What do I get for wasting my time and effort getting out of my hiding spot? Noisy, annoying creatures. Specifically, humans. Sort of. A bunch of them gathered in a circle shouting in joy. The one in the middle had amber eyes that shone. I'm not trying to compliment its eyes, mind you, they literally are shining. Like how mine shone when I used my power. This is very curious and slightly worrying. Then the one in the middle turned its hand into goo. I should correct my previous description of these creatures. They're obviously very intelligent.

Some turned around and pointed when they noticed I was standing there. They immediately shrieked and crowded around me. The amber-eyed creature enthusiastically shoved its ex-hand at me. If I had turned my hand into goo, I would have been more worried and less excited. Upon closer inspection, I realized the hand wasn't completely changed. I could still see parts of its flesh and bones. Eventually, the hand returned to its previous form. Their power of corruption is evidently weaker than mine. This reminded me of that time I temporarily turned Liro's sword into goo. He was pretty upset about it. Unlike these creatures. I then noticed they were waiting for my reaction. All of their admiring gazes fixed on me. If I had turn one of them into goo, they would probably shout in delight as well.

I also noted that some of them seem to have permanently altered forms. One had black sclera (like that one Guardian with anger issues), another with clawed fingers, and yet another with a huge splotch of black skin. Perhaps the so-called humans are evolving. Are they doing this with the other aspects too? I do not want to see humans that shine like the sun. That would be plain annoying.

I laughed. The humans continued gazing at me. If they want to go corrupt their body parts, or even their minds, that's fine by me. After all, I'm the Guardian of Corruption. I now have my own group of followers that will spread corruption for me. I placed the bird on the amber-eyed creature's head and waved goodbye. The humans stared curiously at the bird while I returned to my hole. Perhaps I would stay awake and observe for a bit. I should end this now. Wasn't my intention to make another lengthy report, but here it is.

Reactions: Naoh and Timdood3

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Report.
Whatever VI.
Ross.

Its inhabitants have names the sunken city Natovicci. It's a nice name I guess. I don't really have much to report. I haven't done anything really. I guess my time is done. This might be the last report you see from me for a while. If you need me, I'll be drifting noncorporeally somewhere in the ocean.

Last edited:
G

Guest35486

Corruption: Report #4
Cyra

These are occurring at an increasing frequency. Whether or not this is a good thing, it's up to you, the reader, that doesn't exist. The corrupted race - is that what I'm calling them now? - has decided to make a flag featuring the bird and the scythe. This felt extremely ironic since neither of them are my own. They did add some green to it though, I suppose that's good. Or not. Still up to you, non-existent reader.

Speaking of names, they have decided to call themselves the Messengers of Corruption. A bit wordy, in my opinion. Just like I had thought, they have started to corrupt things and creatures. (Not the bird though, which is good.) Of course, their powers are still very limited and have a longer cool down time. Perhaps this is good, or else the world would have probably exploded by now. Either way, I heard about more thefts, fires, murders. To any sane individual, this is horrible news. But hey, what is good without the bad? One creature came grumbling to me babbling about how its house was turned into goo. Then it turned into goo. Matching its house, isn't it wonderful? How that happened, I wouldn't know. I was the other one there.

Using my powers is getting more and more draining. Perhaps I should go find some other Guardians and ask them if they're going through the same thing. The only challenge is finding one that will be willing to talk to me. Hm. I guess that's not happening.

• Winner
Reactions: Enderfive