ZS Adventures!

ReyvnNova

"Come buy our orchard fruits, Come buy, come buy~"
Reaction score
A small change in things; the OP couldn't hold more than 20 pictures so I'll be posting them like this from now on!​

Season Two: Episode Six​
Home Sweet Homes

>About: In reference to the e-homes of the characters depending on their skins and handles. Kangaroo and Gator frolic in Australia, Garde (with his Father Grigori skin from the video game Half-Life) spends his time in Ravenholm, and so on.

Season Two: Episode Seven​
The Walrus Manual
>About: Guin is a mapmatical genius.​

ReyvnNova

"Come buy our orchard fruits, Come buy, come buy~"
Reaction score
Season Two: Episode Eight​
I Choose You, Krabby!
>About: Kraby is a Pokemon master!

Ending Season 2 with a short eight due to spending my creativity elsewhere. I don't plan on starting a third season yet, but now I will be taking requests during the hiatus.​
So feel free to post here or PM me with a comic idea, someone you want to be forever painted in a horrific fashion, or yourself, and I shall add you to a list in my head!​

• Winner
Reactions: kraby1 and 123

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
Ending Season 2 with a short eight due to spending my creativity elsewhere. I don't plan on starting a third season yet, but now I will be taking requests during the hiatus.​
So feel free to post here or PM me with an idea, someone you want to be forever painted in a horrific fashion, or yourself, and I shall add you to a list in my head!​
Responding to this so quickly because I'm a creep and I love these. I'll be waiting. ;-;

• Love
Reactions: ReyvnNova

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
Season Two: Episode Eight​
I Choose You, Krabby!
>About: Kraby is a Pokemon master!

So feel free to post here or PM me with a comic idea, someone you want to be forever painted in a horrific fashion, or yourself, and I shall add you to a list in my head!​
<3

• Love
Reactions: ReyvnNova